First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is all very confusing. Dealerships who are not on top of this will have some very upset customers.

Regardless, my order is in.

šŸ˜¬

No the end date for this is March 15th. The first cutoff was to get all mom converted reservations converted first.
Sponsored

OP
OP

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All 2022 orders must be submitted by 3pm eastern today. These include warthog, hoss3 and Everglades. Picked up my Wildtrak yesterday and dealer surprised me with a warthog allocation. I gave him my order and they will key it in this morning
What do you mean surprised you with an allocation, youā€™ve been talking about for weeks. There is no way orders for Raptors have to be in by 1500 today, order banks havenā€™t even ordered yet.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Picked up my Wildtrak yesterday and dealer surprised me with a warthog allocation.
Thatā€™s a pretty stellar day, congrats!

And I agree, ā€œWarthogā€ is probably more fitting of a name based on how it looks lol and ā€œBronco Raptorā€ is too much to type, hence the ā€œBraptorā€ weirdness.

OP
OP

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thatā€™s a pretty stellar day, congrats!

And I agree, ā€œWarthogā€ is probably more fitting of a name based on how it looks lol and ā€œBronco Raptorā€ is too much to type, hence the ā€œBraptorā€ weirdness.
Maybe they will make a 2 door version with the better engine and suspension, and designed more for the woods than the desert and call that the Warthog.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealership received 2 golden tickets so I was left out. Yesterday while waiting at the airport for my flight to Rochester to pick up my wifeā€™s Wildtrak, the dealership called me to tell me they just received 3 warthog allocations and I was the #1 on the wait list so letā€™s talk about it when you arrive in 2 hours

So it seems not all warthogs will go to reservation holders. Dealer was very surprised by the additional 3 allocations.

And yes I agreed to ADM. I will create a new thread to explain but I took the day off today to detail my wifeā€™s Wildtrak and she wants it asap

What do you mean surprised you with an allocation, youā€™ve been talking about for weeks. There is no way orders for Raptors have to be in by 1500 today, order banks havenā€™t even ordered yet.

Sponsored

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So it seems not all warthogs will go to reservation holders
Yes, that is correct. A screen shot from one of the dealers showed the specific allocation break-down, which included: Hand Raisers, FE reservations and earned allocations.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer has posted in this forum, that there would would be another round of allocations and he would be able to pick who got one.

It would be nice if ford did something special for hand raisers.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Reports are coming in that customers are being told anywhere from 5K to 30K over sticker.
I would say the average ADM for Raptor is around 20K but honestly who knows. Time will tell.
Then there is my dealer who told me they are not charging ADM to GT holders.

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealership received 2 golden tickets so I was left out. Yesterday while waiting at the airport for my flight to Rochester to pick up my wifeā€™s Wildtrak, the dealership called me to tell me they just received 3 warthog allocations and I was the #1 on the wait list so letā€™s talk about it when you arrive in 2 hours

So it seems not all warthogs will go to reservation holders. Dealer was very surprised by the additional 3 allocations.

And yes I agreed to ADM. I will create a new thread to explain but I took the day off today to detail my wifeā€™s Wildtrak and she wants it asap

I think I'm sorta in the same boat. The salesman left me a message yesterday that they have an allocation.

I was a FE holder with a different dealer. That dealer took delivery but refused to sell it to me. So technically I have no order to convert.

Current dealer salesman said he would contact me when he finds out the ADM. Tough decision. I've been eyeing the Wrangler 392. If the ADM is too much, it'll make the choice easy. We'll see.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All 2022 orders must be submitted by 3pm eastern today. These include warthog, hoss3 and Everglades. Picked up my Wildtrak yesterday and dealer surprised me with a warthog allocation. I gave him my order and they will key it in this morning
I don't think that is accurate. From my notes:

• Monday Match 7th - new retail Bronco orders will be paused (non-res holders)
  • Tuesday March 8th - res-holders will need to have order converted and updated to be MY22 eligible, 3pm cut-off so don't wait until last minute
  • Tuesday March 8th - MY22.5 order banks open up (assumed after 3pm). This is when BRaptor, Everglades and new features on B&P can be ordered
  • Current B&P updates reflect MY22.5 pricing and options
  • Price protection for orders converted prior to 3/19/2021 still in place

Sponsored

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer has posted in this forum, that there would would be another round of allocations and he would be able to pick who got one.

It would be nice if ford did something special for hand raisers.
It would make sense for Ford to build all the hand raiser Warthogs before the dealer stock Warthogs, but I donā€™t know if thatā€™s the case.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have my Raptor order email ready to send to my guy. Still holding out if Ford is gonna send me an actual email on it lol. As soon as I/we get confirmation the process is a go, I am sending it.

JDMD

Raptor
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't think that is accurate. From my notes:

• Monday Match 7th - new retail Bronco orders will be paused (non-res holders)
  • Tuesday March 8th - res-holders will need to have order converted and updated to be MY22 eligible, 3pm cut-off so don't wait until last minute
  • Tuesday March 8th - MY22.5 order banks open up (assumed after 3pm). This is when BRaptor, Everglades and new features on B&P can be ordered
  • Current B&P updates reflect MY22.5 pricing and options
  • Price protection for orders converted prior to 3/19/2021 still in place
my dealership is saying something similar for after 3 pm today, but theyā€™re confirming now. Iā€™ll post an update when I get one!

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They will most likely send an email to GT holders on the 8th. Most people will begin placing their orders the following day. The biggest concern you should have right now is ensuring your dealership will not charge ADM on your order.
They canā€™t. The GT isnā€™t the dealers allocation.