'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It would make sense for Ford to build all the hand raiser Warthogs before the dealer stock Warthogs, but I don’t know if that’s the case.
Should have stopped after “It would make sense for Ford to”
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They can’t. The GT isn’t the dealers allocation.
That isn't true at all. If a GT opts to not get a Raptor that allocation stays with the dealership. The GT winners were selected based on dealership allocations. The GT just means you get a reserved allocation at the dealer, really it's first right to purchase. Yes Ford has been rumored to have threatened with holding future allocations for excessive ADM on GT, but the allocation does not belong to the GT holder.

cbradio666

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That isn't true at all. If a GT opts to not get a Raptor that allocation stays with the dealership. The GT winners were selected based on dealership allocations. The GT just means you get a reserved allocation at the dealer, really it's first right to purchase. Yes Ford has been rumored to have threatened with holding future allocations for excessive ADM on GT, but the allocation does not belong to the GT holder.

We will find out in an hour or so. What I have been told is that the GT allocations are specific to the GT winner and will have to be confirmed in their ford.com account after order is submitted.

If GT winner elects to build a regular bronco, that allocation for a raptor no longer exists.

Again, no one knows until order banks actually open.

Tight lines

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 ram diesel , Ford edge ST, 67 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All 2022 orders must be submitted by 3pm eastern today. These include warthog, hoss3 and Everglades. Picked up my Wildtrak yesterday and dealer surprised me with a warthog allocation. I gave him my order and they will key it in this morning
All 2022 orders must be submitted by 3pm eastern today. These include warthog, hoss3 and Everglades. Picked up my Wildtrak yesterday and dealer surprised me with a warthog allocation. I gave him my order and they will key it in this morning

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We will find out in an hour or so. What I have been told is that the GT allocations are specific to the GT winner and will have to be confirmed in their ford.com account after order is submitted.

If GT winner elects to build a regular bronco, that allocation for a raptor no longer exists.

Again, no one knows until order banks actually open.
Yeah we will find out very soon. I was told by my dealer, I'm not a GT holder, that they have one GT holder who likely isn't going to submit an order and that I can have that allocation. We still need to discuss ADM though on this. In an hour or two everything will be known.

Sponsored

Tight lines

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 ram diesel , Ford edge ST, 67 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What I was told is all 2022 new Bronco orders had to be in by 3:00 today not including Raptor, Everglades,and Hoss3 They will start today at 6:00 and continue till 3/15

cbradio666

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

According to my dealer (admittidly doesn't know too much) of the 3 "Hand Raisers" at their dealership that received GT's only I opted for the Raptor. The other two are lost and will not be allocated to the dealer. They may get other allocations in the next raptor group but the initial reservation allocations are for the individual Ford assigned. Again, the dealer isn't always on top of Bronco specifics so they very well could be wrong or missing out on possible Raptor allocations.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any GT holder that passes on his spot … the spot/allocation stays with dealer and they can give it to another customer

Yeah we will find out very soon. I was told by my dealer, I'm not a GT holder, that they have one GT holder who likely isn't going to submit an order and that I can have that allocation. We still need to discuss ADM though on this. In an hour or two everything will be known.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That FAQ doesn't clarify anything.
Any GT holder that passes on his spot … the spot/allocation stays with dealer and they can give it to another customer
That was my initial interpretation of the FAQ as well but now I am not so sure. In an effort to "win" an internet argument I asked a GM and got this for a response:

Ford Bronco Raptor order bank 1646769803090

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope. The dealer allocation is separate than the hand raiser allocation. I know because I am one and friends with the owner of my dealership. The GT holder is in addition to the dealers allocation for BRaptors. My dealer wouldn’t have gotten a raptor allocation otherwise.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They can't what? Charge an ADM?
Not on a GT because the allocation is not tied to the dealers sales. It is specifically because the reservation/order holder raised their hand and were picked. This allocation is additional to the dealers allocation and not considered part of their reward based on sales.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That was my initial interpretation of the FAQ as well but now I am not so sure. In an effort to "win" an internet argument I asked a GM and got this for a response:

Ford Bronco Raptor order bank 1646769803090
Exactly.
Sponsored