Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

But you'll see them parallel park with the crab walk.
Is that even possible? Looks like it wouldn't give more than 15 degrees of turn, so it would have to be a long procedure. But would be cool to see one day.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The crab walk in the Hummer truck feels like you are skidding across an icy road when driving. It messed my head up. Lol. As far as parallel parking, the rear wheels on the truck turn with the steering when in normal mode. I was fortunate to inspect and ride in one. It is interesting for sure.

Murse

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Two Sick Vehicles!
The Braptor able to drive while the EV Charges!

Sherpa11

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 2021 first edition, 2023 bronco raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
i have a raptor and a hummer ev edition one truck. theyre both fn ridiculous but clearly in very different ways... any questions feel free to ask.

Sponsored

Tswag

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How has no one mentioned the 3,330+ lbs weight difference?
Just gonna say that GM claims a curb weight of 9063 lbs to the BRaptor's 5733 lbs.

And with all that extra weight, it can haul a whopping 300 lbs more payload(in the cab/bed) than the BRaptor.

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Hummer looks great, not going to lie.
But, why do I have this funny image in my head of a bunch of new Hummers Crabwalking back to the dealerships because they got stuck in that mode somehow?

FUB6G

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i have a raptor and a hummer ev edition one truck. theyre both fn ridiculous but clearly in very different ways... any questions feel free to ask.
And you have a 1st Edition badge.... pleasure to make your acquaintance Elon....🤣

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can I go for a ride in both next time I'm in LA? :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Sherpa11

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 2021 first edition, 2023 bronco raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
And you have a 1st Edition badge.... pleasure to make your acquaintance Elon....🤣
yeah i have a 2 door fe also... and a hummer h3 alpha

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You will see exactly ZERO Hummer EVs off-roading, pretty much ever... Too wide, too expensive. 0% off road vehicle, 1000% pavement princess.
Have you seen a lot of forum members taking their Raptors off-road? 9 out of 10 posts I see are from someone’s driveway but I hope to see some cool content once deliveries increase.

Don’t mean to play devils advocate but want to make sure we’re not too high on our own supply. Both the Raptor and Hummer EV are incredible vehicles that have a similar type of buyer.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Cool comparison. Gives both of them a bit of perspective on size vs the other.

Hummer looks more futuristic and sleek, BRaptor looks like it is going to insist you hand over your lunch money.
I don't think you're going to be bullying anyone while you call yourself BRaptor.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would purchase a Braptor any day of the week compared to any SUV EV. And with a clean conscience regardless what these earth huggers have to say about saving the planet. Fill-r-up and lets roll baby. LOL
I would and did purchase a Braptor. As for EV, its not much if any cleaner than ICE when you consider everything need to produce the vehicle, and everything required to dispose of it at end of life.

Also, for me range is a huge issue. We went to stay with friends in Orange beach for a few days. 8 hour drive for us. Over ten for them. They had to stop to charge, and in the Rural south not a lot of rapid charge stations, they had to wait an hour to charge at one until a charger was empty. I'm not owning something I cant drive 600 or more miles with out charging as my closest relative is 550 mile.

Just gonna say that GM claims a curb weight of 9063 lbs to the BRaptor's 5733 lbs.

And with all that extra weight, it can haul a whopping 300 lbs more payload(in the cab/bed) than the BRaptor.
That is very heavy, almost 2K more than a 1 ton crew cab diesel truck.
Have you seen a lot of forum members taking their Raptors off-road? 9 out of 10 posts I see are from someone’s driveway but I hope to see some cool content once deliveries increase.

Don’t mean to play devils advocate but want to make sure we’re not too high on our own supply. Both the Raptor and Hummer EV are incredible vehicles that have a similar type of buyer.
I have seen several take their Braptor off road. Mine has been off road, nothing serious yet. Winch and mounting plate are in garage, waiting for camera relocation kit to install. Have a trip planned to Drummond Island in June to wheel for a week with my two brothers and their jeeps.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh I hear you on that... I've been down on the posers here too. Buying something JUST because you think it looks cool is about the dumbest thing. I don't want to get into that too much though because I'll get accused of gate-keeping...

The thing with the Hummer EV is that it really won't be a comparable to the Raptor in off-road ability. Too much body. When you actually wheel there are so many situations that come up: huge rocks you have to squeeze by, uphill with a bend that has a tree you get kicked into,... I've peeled-off 2 of my SAS fender flares on my Badlands over the last year. With the Raptor there will be some aftermarket solution for tucked flares, no way you can do that with the Hummer EV. Plus adding rock rails, bumpers,... The Hummer EV is just like the 4-Runner, Defender, or any other "off-road car". You may see one or 2 out there off-road, but it will never compare to the Wranger or Bronco.

Been wheeling for close to 20 years, ask me how many H2s and H3s I've ever seen out there (not very stinkin many).
Sponsored

Last edited: