Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Truthfully I'd never watched a vehicle reveal, but the 150 video was so boring I only lasted 2-3 minutes. It was kinda like wading through a verbose roadside historical marker.

I'm like Joe Friday..."Just the facts, ma'am"
You watched 3 mins longer than me, that's for damn sure
Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As has been noted, the Bronco reveal will be better than the Mach 1 or the F150 reveal just because it will be the first time we see the vehicle in all its glory.

Ford doesn't need to spend time on the lines of the vehicle for Mustangs and PU Trucks since they are well known and the changes aren't dramatic.

I though the F150 reveal was fine. Overproduced - but that is to be expected.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope there is more actual bronco, and less animated bs. The animation was honestly disappointing as it made the f150 look like a toy on screen. I would really really hope they introduce it with a torture test video vibe. I loved watching the Ford Ranger torture test videos a long time ago. Reveal it like this with all the capabilities shown!

“the Science of truck” series by Ford Australia, and the Torture Test by Ford Middle East for the Ford Ranger back in like 2016. That was some good information.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope there is more actual bronco, and less animated bs. The animation was honestly disappointing as it made the f150 look like a toy on screen. I would really really hope they introduce it with a torture test video vibe. I loved watching the Ford Ranger torture test videos a long time ago. Reveal it like this with all the capabilities shown!

“the Science of truck” series by Ford Australia, and the Torture Test by Ford Middle East for the Ford Ranger back in like 2016. That was some good information.
I had the youtube channel on for about an hour before the reveal, and they were playing commercials from the 80s mostly. And some of those they were launching F-150s 10'+ into the air. They need to do stuff like that.

Oh, and the van commercials were funny as hell, they straight up went with the 'sex sells' to sell those things.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guess you could say...he was an ASSHOLE.

Ford Bronco Bronco Reveal Expectations xPGkOAdiIO3Is
Gotta feel for the guy it covid time is really his arch nemesis. He cant exactly run through crowds naked after smearing himself with jello right now.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh, and the van commercials were funny as hell, they straight up went with the 'sex sells' to sell those things.
As a proud and ashamed( if you know, you know) ole school vanner, YES that is all vans are for!

If you aint a vanner you aint shit, if you are a vanner then well, you are shit!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had the youtube channel on for about an hour before the reveal, and they were playing commercials from the 80s mostly. And some of those they were launching F-150s 10'+ into the air. They need to do stuff like that.

I did the same that was GREAT watching them oldies !!!! It reminds me a lot of what I post here ...…..

BUILT FORD TOUGH

They really beat the crap out of them trucks. Hope the Bronco reveal is the same, LOTS of good ACTION video, not just driving to the mall. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

NoBigDeal

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually liked the F-150 reveal. Granted you had to wade through a lot of filler, but the information given was pretty detailed. A lot of reveals now-a-days seem to go"Here it is. All the juicy details are given to the media, and it will probably be around 6 months, after the embargo is lifted, when you get to find out all the features."

Pieman

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Expedition, ‘22 BS, ‘23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope there is more actual bronco, and less animated bs. The animation was honestly disappointing as it made the f150 look like a toy on screen.
Agreed. I thought the overall reveal was fine, but I was waiting for the animations to turn into real footage of the F150 tearing it up or something like that, but it just kept being renders....? I think it could be cool for Ford to do the whole Bronco “brand” reveal where we get to finally see it, hit the high points, drivetrains, future hints, etc. Then over the next ~6 mo drop some of the in-depth nitty gritty R&D, or maybe deep dive into some of the more interesting features and such for us nerds. We’ll get sweet relief soon, but that comedown could make for a looong wait till next spring.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think we'll see something similar to F-150, but with more fanfare. Personally, I found the F-150 one better than the Mach-E's presentation.

There will for sure be the long intro of all the history and interviews with so-and-so Bronco driver, blah blah blah (stuff that you want them to skip past so you can just see the damn vehicle we've waited years for). I"m sure we'll see video of camo'd models running around trails and whatnot, as well as uncovered footage.

Ford has at least of late done the drip feed of info in that you get overall basics at debut and more details later on closer to launch. With that in mind, I think we'll see info like this (in no particular order):

1. Overall dimensions
  2. Trim Levels
  3. Powertrain options/displacements (but not horsepower/torque figures)
  4. Roof capabilities and options, and perhaps demonstrations of how it works
  5. Door capabilities and demonstrations of how to remove them (especially if they're coming up with something much more simple/user friendly than Wrangler's setup
  6. Interior configurations and options
  7. Technology offerings
  8. "unique features" - where they talk about the stuff Bronco has that Wrangler doesn't like the tie down points and roof rack, etc.
  9. General pricing (starting around $xx,xxx) - However, this could expand into pricing of different trims if they do a reservation system like Mach E.
Other specifics like power ratings and whatnot will likely be revealed closer to launch.

I believe Bronco Sport will have all that info and more specifics (like horsepower ratings, fuel economy, pricing etc) given that it's set to launch soon/earlier than Bronco itself.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I guess the Bronco Sport can show images of the old Ford Escape with a voiceover saying “Did you love your old Escape, but wish it could handle more than loose gravel? Well, has Ford got a car... um CUV... rugged vehicle for you.”.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was disappointed in the F150 reveil... like it has been already mentioned, too much animation.

Hopefully they will show some of the Off Road Testing Videos (even with the camo and for Both the Bronco and the Sport) with comments from the design teams on the features and performance as in regards as to how it's better than the competition. This way they can start with fully camoed vehicles and transition over to less camoed, followed by the driving out onto the stage with the un-camoed. Then once they give a brief look around, start in on the interior and other details that weren't mentioned during the earlier videos & design team commentary.
Sponsored