Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why would you? Why keep something ugly on your vehicle that gives you 0 benefit?
Karma.

A parent may see 0 benefit giving their child's teacher a gift card for Christmas... But doesn't mean there is no value to doing it.

I was just saying, if the dealer was a very honest wonderful business to deal with, wouldn't you want to contribute to his business?
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Karma.

A parent may see 0 benefit giving their child's teacher a gift card for Christmas... But doesn't mean there is no value to doing it.

I was just saying, if the dealer was a very honest wonderful business to deal with, wouldn't you want to contribute to his business?
As a teacher, I award you 0 points for this terrible analogy. Resubmit for a higher score.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As a teacher, I award you 0 points for this terrible analogy. Resubmit for a higher score.
You asked why anyone would leave advertising on their vehicle. I proposed that there are times when people deserve to be rewarded even if the giver is not personally benefitting by giving the reward.

A good car dealer, one of the rare honest dealers like the one from whom @618TRVLWILD purchased her Bronco, would deserve a little free advertising even if Ashley herself is not getting any other benefit besides knowing she is helping promote a good, honest business.

I chose that particular analogy intentionally because I thought you understood that students are bestowing gifts on you with absolutely no expectation of personal benefit to themselves.

But maybe I was wrong and you didn't understand the connection because possibly...

A.) You have never received gifts from your students, or

B.) You accept gifts as bribes and raise the grades of students who give you gifts.🤔

Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to dig through my pile of gift cards to add another Amazon card to my account because I want to buy some more Ovaltine.😁

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You asked why anyone would leave advertising on their vehicle. I proposed that there are times when people deserve to be rewarded even if the giver is not personally benefitting by giving the reward.

A good car dealer, one of the rare honest dealers like the one from whom @618TRVLWILD purchased her Bronco, would deserve a little free advertising even if Ashley herself is not getting any other benefit besides knowing she is helping promote a good, honest business.

I chose that particular analogy intentionally because I thought you understood that students are bestowing gifts on you with absolutely no expectation of personal benefit to themselves.

But maybe I was wrong and you didn't understand the connection because possibly...

A.) You have never received gifts from your students, or

B.) You accept gifts as bribes and raise the grades of students who give you gifts.🤔

Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to dig through my pile of gift cards to add another Amazon card to my account because I want to buy some more Ovaltine.😁
It was literally just some teacher humor. I was being facetious.

Your reply includes logical fallacies which interrupt the logical progression of ideas. You’ll get ‘em next time. 😊

I tried Ovaltine once and I was kind of disappointed in it. I thought it would be good after seeing it on A Christmas Story.
Ford Bronco Bronco script emblem on the trunk? 1645385075492

jtim47Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my 28th new Ford replacing my 2015 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, I wouldn't be removing the Ford emblem. This would be where the bucking horse would be, since it was removed from my PPF install, I was just thinking of some options.
first thing i would do is remove the dealer advertisement decals. Unless they are paying you to advertise.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was literally just some teacher humor. I was being facetious.

Your reply includes logical fallacies which interrupt the logical progression of ideas. You’ll get ‘em next time. 😊

I tried Ovaltine once and I was kind of disappointed in it. I thought it would be good after seeing it on A Christmas Story.
Ford Bronco Bronco script emblem on the trunk? 1645385075492
If you bought Ovaltine in a grocery store, it was probably Chocolate Ovaltine which is not the original and not very good.

Plus, the instructions on the can of classic Ovaltine have a few key points left out...

Do NOT use skim or low fat milk, and add at least twice the recommended amount.

Plus, it claims you can drink it cold, but I would not suggest you do that unless you pour half the entire jar in your glass of milk.🤪

And while I never liked it, my siblings swear by topping it with Marshmallow Fluff.🤢

OP
OP
titleistforged

titleistforged

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2024 IS 500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks all for chiming in - bought a black bucking horse emblem!
Sponsored