Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2024 IS 500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello fam,

I recently had my Bronco full PPF wrapped, and the installer had to remove my rear Bronco emblem obviously for the wrap. I had the choice to put it back on, but decided not to, as I was exploring getting the black Bronco horse emblem instead.

However, I had a new thought - what about putting the Bronco script? Like the old school script one folks have on their fenders.

Thoughts? Would it look weird with the script on the back? Curious to hear what yall think.

Thanks!
Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think I saw where someone added it uNader the bucking Bronco. You do know that BroncoDeptusa.com is not available, correct?

Last edited:
OP
OP
titleistforged

titleistforged

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I saw where someone added it u dear the bucking Bronco. You do know that BroncoDeptusa.com is not available, correct?
I saw the script emblem for sale on other places, like eBay, so it seems to be easily purchasable.

I think you mean under the bucking Bronco? If so, that's an interesting way to go about it too. I wonder if there are different sizes to the script emblem. I can measure out the space on the tailgate and see if there are measurements online for the emblem.

Sponsored
OP
OP
titleistforged

titleistforged

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems like the shape is all wrong for the area, plus the Ford emblem carries so much history for the brand it's hard to remove and not look funny. just my opinion.
Ah, I wouldn't be removing the Ford emblem. This would be where the bucking horse would be, since it was removed from my PPF install, I was just thinking of some options.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just keep it simple with the chrome or the black horse.

OP
OP
titleistforged

titleistforged

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Toastedtostito

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello fam,

I recently had my Bronco full PPF wrapped, and the installer had to remove my rear Bronco emblem obviously for the wrap. I had the choice to put it back on, but decided not to, as I was exploring getting the black Bronco horse emblem instead.

However, I had a new thought - what about putting the Bronco script? Like the old school script one folks have on their fenders.

Thoughts? Would it look weird with the script on the back? Curious to hear what yall think.

Thanks!
I'd have to see it to form an opinion