Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I concur, some of the best I've had. The only negative mark I give out is the lumbar area can get a bit sweaty.
I will also agree with Mr. Dick. The MGV seats are very comfortable and some of the best I've had in a vehicle. Haven't had it through Summer yet, so I can't comment on the puddle he finds on his seats.
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will also agree with Mr. Dick. The MGV seats are very comfortable and some of the best I've had in a vehicle. Haven't had it through Summer yet, so I can't comment on the puddle he finds on his seats.
Not a puddle per se, just a little

Ford Bronco Bronco seats uncomfortable? i-am-no-longer-moist-first-day-of-school-and-3936504

cricex

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L CG Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my MGV seats! Did a 900 mile road trip in January and was very comfortable the entire time.

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the leather seats and I find them very comfortable, especially with the heated seat to level 1.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got the cloth seats and have zero issue with them, they're comfortable for me.

Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The cloth seats are super comfy for me, 5'2", thin-medium build. Love them way more than the leather seats in my old Mustang.

I learned a lot about ergonomics working with the Environmental Health and Safety Group at Apple. We made "ergonomic house calls" to people's cubicles, adjusting chairs, desks, screens, lighting.

In case no one has mentioned this before, industrial design for, e.g., cars and office furniture, is standardized for your typical 5'10" 170-lb male. If you're not one of those, you may need accessories & prostheses & adjustments to optimize your own comfort.

CapeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 4 door Badlands and since mid January I’ve been experiencing severe back pain. Never had back problems in my 56 years. When it became unbearable I was house bound for three weeks not able to get out of bed with out severe pain on the level 9 to 10. I’ve driven and rode in other cars and trucks since then with no pain at all. No sooner did I take a drive in my Bronco the pain returned. I’ve concluded that the seat cushion is just at too short, front to back, so tall guys like me have most of their thighs to the knee unsupported. Gonna swap in TrailBlazerSS or Tahoe seats. Tired of sitting at the kids table.
So I received my Big Bend standard package manual transmission Bronco two days ago, and the seats are so uncomfortable that I am having intense back pain. I’m wondering if this is the case for anyone else. The lumbar seems to sit lower than my Xterra and is not height adjustable. I’m used to driving on truck chassis and a stick as I had an Xterra (manual) forever so it’s not that. But these seats just feel wrong no matter how I adjust them. Everything else about the bronco is great. Just wondering if anyone else is having this experience or has thoughts.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 4 door Badlands and since mid January I’ve been experiencing severe back pain. Never had back problems in my 56 years. When it became unbearable I was house bound for three weeks not able to get out of bed with out severe pain on the level 9 to 10. I’ve driven and rode in other cars and trucks since then with no pain at all. No sooner did I take a drive in my Bronco the pain returned. I’ve concluded that the seat cushion is just at too short, front to back, so tall guys like me have most of their thighs to the knee unsupported. Gonna swap in TrailBlazerSS or Tahoe seats. Tired of sitting at the kids table.
9 or 10 level pain and house bound for weeks just from riding in the Bronco with your thighs unsupported?

Are you sure this is the right vehicle for you? Are you sure you should even be driving? Are you sure you shouldn't go to the ER?

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm guessing that it's not that your thighs are unsupported but that the short seat is putting you into lordosis (swayback) where the intervertebral discs are misaligned, hopefully not ruptured, and pressing on one or more nerves. Hope you recover quickly and completely.

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a ‘21 Badlands Sasquatch with Marine Grade Vinyl. My seats are very comfortable FOR ME. What I’ve learned is that seat comfort is very personal. I don’t care for my wife’s ‘21 Telluride seats and I never like her prior ‘14 Durango seats (ok, but both are too firm for my taste). My ‘99 Super Duty, and ‘17 Ram seats hurt her back, but they were perfect for me.

Sponsored

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am with you on this seat issue. Also 5'4" and for me I feel like the lumbar doesn't dial down to absolutely no lumbar support. The passenger seat is far more comfortable then the drivers seat. I am thinking that there may be away to readjust the dial so it goes to no lumbar.

I have also looked into pedal block as well. This is the first vehicle in 14 years I have owned that doesn't have adjustable pedals! But I don't think it will help the lumbar issue.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am with you on this seat issue. Also 5'4" and for me I feel like the lumbar doesn't dial down to absolutely no lumbar support. The passenger seat is far more comfortable then the drivers seat. I am thinking that there may be away to readjust the dial so it goes to no lumbar.

I have also looked into pedal block as well. This is the first vehicle in 14 years I have owned that doesn't have adjustable pedals! But I don't think it will help the lumbar issue.
I would look in to working up to more lumbar support. There is a reason why it's in cars and is a big part of ergonomics. May end up helping you in the long run even if it's a little uncomfortable to start.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How tall are you? I'm 6'-2" and don't find the seat short or have seat issues.

COBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Kristilyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the MGV I am thin and 5'1" (barely) my husband is a big guy and 6'3" we both think the seats are really comfortable. We don't have any back issues but I am very surprised to hear that the seats are not comfortable for some!
Sponsored