Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven’t received mine yet. Stuck in Fed Ex limbo because I was on vacation last week and had to delay delivery because of the signature requirement, and then FedEx said they tried to deliver yesterday, but I was by the door all morning and no one came to the door. Then they failed to show up today and I’m getting the run around from customer service as to what happened. Hoping they find it tomorrow. Pain the neck.

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

CR55CHAIN

Badlands
First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely watch the install video and if you have the soft top watch the separate, much shorter install video.

I was blown away at the package for the slipstream. In the day and age of “ throw it in a box” Diabolical Inc went above and beyond with this.

Quality product through and through. Very impressed.
Where did you find the video for the soft top? I only seen the hard top one.

Sponsored

Badbrad

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Badbrad do you have a soft top? Did the release handles clear the tail end of the slipstream? I have the IAG EZ lift, which pushes the soft top higher than the prop rod…yet when trying to close the slipstream with the soft top open, it will not clear the release handles…
@CKXVII i finished up the install today. Had pretty much the same issue, I could close one side, but not the other. So to remedy this, I removed the Ford latch brackets from both sides and then using a dremel tool, cut away the “raise“ part of the brackets After cutting away both and reinstalling, the soft top will latch easier.

A44A082C-D2DD-46C9-9B2B-CA7B417FAC3C.jpeg

FTNBubba

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CKXVII i finished up the install today. Had pretty much the same issue, I could close one side, but not the other. So to remedy this, I removed the Ford latch brackets from both sides and then using a dremel tool, cut away the “raise“ part of the brackets After cutting away both and reinstalling, the soft top will latch easier.

Ford Bronco Bronco Slipstream Security Enclosure A44A082C-D2DD-46C9-9B2B-CA7B417FAC3C
Glad to see this worked, I broke my passenger spring latch trying to close the top last night. To be fair the spring is only held onto the latch by a tiny piece of plastic. Will make this mod tonight

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, pardon the delay as mentioned before... I just picked up my puppy on Saturday and it's been a hell of a few days 😂 . I finally finished my write up of the system which can be found here.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rity-enclosure-review-and-installation.42305/

Overall very satisfied with it so far. Let me know if you have any questions or would like any additional photos.
Great write up and pics. I finally got mine from Fed Ex today. Probably get started on installation tonight.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great write up and pics. I finally got mine from Fed Ex today. Probably get started on installation tonight.
If you have any installation issues you can reach out to me for help if needed. Diabolical’s customer service has been great but I realize not everyone can be around their phone 24/7.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But do the pins rattle?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But do the pins rattle?
Only the slightest. Tbh though I haven’t tried to remedy that though. The sound could be coming from my molle set up on the tailgate too. This weekend I’m going to have my significant other take a drive while I sit in the back and determine what exactly is making the noise. If it is the pins I’m sure can just put a rubber liner in the hole or around the pin like people have been doing with their MIC tops