First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are happy to bring to market our 3 unique suspension system for Bronco owners - APG MidRunner, APG Bolt-On Long Travel, and APG ProRunner Race Suspension.

All 3 suspension systems share some things in common:
-They are designed as a complete system with each component integrating perfectly
-Made from the highest quality materials and components available
-Manufactured in the USA 🇺🇸

The Problem
Many suspension components aren't tested and validated to work with each other. We know this first hand from testing another manufacturers UCA and having it come in to contact with a Bolt-On King Bronco coilover. We have take the guess work and headache out of designing your Bronco suspension system so you can get out there on the trail and have a great experience using it for what it was built for.

APG MidRunner - Our Perfect Mid Travel Bronco Suspension System
-Front and Rear King 2.5" Coilover with remote reservoirs and compression adjusters
-(2) Billet Anodized Upper Control Arms
-(2) Rear Double Adjustable Lower Control Arms (With Johnny Joints)
https://automotiveperformancegroup.com/product/bronco-midrunner-suspension-system/

APG Front Bolt-On Long Travel - Designed for those who want to push things harder and faster
-Front King 2.5" Coilover with remote reservoirs and compression adjusters
-If you already have an aftermarker Bronco coilover from King, Fox, Bilstein, or another manufacturer, you can re-use your existing front coilovers
+3.5" Long Travel Upper Control Arms (same design as our Bronco ProRunner Suspension!)
+3.5" Long Travel Lower Control Arms (same design as our Bronco ProRunner Suspension!)
+3.5" APG HD Tie Rods (same strength as our Bronco ProRunner Suspension!)
-Extended Long Travel CV's
-Option to keep factory front sway bar (including Badlands/First Edition electronic sway bar)
https://automotiveperformancegroup.com/product/bronco-front-long-travel-suspension-bolt-on/

APG Rear Bolt-On Long Travel - The First to Market Rear Long Travel System for the 6th-Gen Bronco
-HUGE upgrade to 14" Extended Length 2.5" King Coilovers for the ultimate in flex and suspension travel
-Upper control arms with Johnny Joints
-Lower control arms with Johnny Joints
-Track Bar with Johnny Joints
-Weld-On Shock Towers (pair)
-Weld-on Lower Link Frame Pivots (With UMHW Skids)
-Weld-on Shock and Control Arm Brackets (With UMHW Skids)
-Weld-on Track Bar Relocation Kit
https://automotiveperformancegroup.com/product/bronco-rear-long-travel-suspension/

Bronco ProRunner Front Long Travel (Race) Suspension - The Ultimate in Front Suspension Performance
-Ultimate Dana 44 AdvanTEK Front Drive Unit (5.38 gear ratio – electronic locking differential – 32 spline)
+3.5 RCV CV Axles (pair)
+3.5 Long Travel Lower Control Arms (pair)
+3.5 Long Travel Upper Control Arms (pair)
+3.5 APG HD Tie Rod Kit (pair)
3.0 Coilover Shock Tower and Frame Weld kit
Extended brake lines
https://automotiveperformancegroup.com/product/bronco-prorunner-3-5-front-long-travel-suspension/

Bronco ProRunner Rear Long Travel (Race) Suspension - The Best Rear Suspension System For Bronco. Period.
-Massive King 3.0 Internal Bypass (IBP) Coilovers with long-finned Remote
-Ultimate Dana 60 Rear Axle Assembly (5.38 gear ratio – electronic locking differential – 7″ wider than stock)
-HD Rear Driveshaft with 1350 U-joints
-Upper Long Arms W/Johnny Joints (pair)
-Lower Long Arms W/Johnny Joints (pair)
-Adjustable Track Bar W/Johnny Joints+ Upper Bracket
-3.0 Shock Tower and Frame Weld kit for lower links
https://automotiveperformancegroup.com/product/bronco-prorunner-rear-long-travel-suspension/

We are excited to offer these unique suspension systems for the Bronco community that is looking to take their Bronco to the next level. With the kits being available separately, you can upgrade your Bronco in phases, and we have taken that in to account for those looking to start with our MidRunner kit and eventually upgrade to our Bolt-On LT kit or even the ProRunner Race suspension.

In this video we discuss many more details of our kits:

We would love to answer any questions you have here! Let us know what you think!

Thank you!

1R0A9945-3.jpg

1R0A9879.jpg

1R0A9882.jpg
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can’t wait to watch! This is on my dream list of mods rn 😎

Reactions: APG

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These are great. I love how you source pieces from other manufacturers because you know they make the best. No need to reinvent the wheel. Can you tell everyone how much increased weight each kit will add? What engine programmers would you recommend for each kit? Thanks!!

Sponsored

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have loved what this company does since I saw your 2019 Ranger. I am out-priced by these kits for now but I absolutely love what you've done with the bronco and the fat panda is just amazing.

I'm here for it, I'm glad you're in the industry and hope you're making enough to keep that company pumping out cool stuff because we need alternatives to the baja kits/camburg/etc to keep pushing what we can do in the dirt with weekend warrior/daily drivers AND those that want to go wild without going full tube frame madness.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are great. I love how you source pieces from other manufacturers because you know they make the best. No need to reinvent the wheel. Can you tell everyone how much increased weight each kit will add? What engine programmers would you recommend for each kit? Thanks!!
Great question! Eventually when I get the midrunner i also want to run 37s. So I figure a little extra power to counter that will help without having to re-gear. I’m thinking a Ford performance tune and unlock sport mode should do the trick

Reactions: APG

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Love all the stuff you are putting out. I hope you develop a suspension program for the Bronco Raptor.

OP
OP
APG

APG

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Suspension Componentry added weight (Un-sprung mass) is insignificant, big tires are a different story. Ford Performance calibration is our go to for all programming (FDU's, axle ratio, tire size, and performance) checks all the boxes for us.

Sponsored
OP
OP
APG

APG

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have loved what this company does since I saw your 2019 Ranger. I am out-priced by these kits for now but I absolutely love what you've done with the bronco and the fat panda is just amazing.

I'm here for it, I'm glad you're in the industry and hope you're making enough to keep that company pumping out cool stuff because we need alternatives to the baja kits/camburg/etc to keep pushing what we can do in the dirt with weekend warrior/daily drivers AND those that want to go wild without going full tube frame madness.
Thank you so much for this comment, you made our day! Please send us an email with your attire sizing and mailing information, we will send you out a swag pack!

OP
OP
APG

APG

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great question! Eventually when I get the midrunner i also want to run 37s. So I figure a little extra power to counter that will help without having to re-gear. I’m thinking a Ford performance tune and unlock sport mode should do the trick
These turbo motors really open up with a little tuning.. Ford Performance has never let us down, 250+ builds and counting

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gnarly setups, and the coolest fenders put there. Good video explaining the different kits. That Midrunner kit sounds pretty solid.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Phew very nice
Sponsored