Sponsored

Bronco Wave?

Are you going to wave at other Bronco drivers?

• Total voters

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ll waive if its a real Bronco
Sponsored

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm going w/ 2d +27EB so I will wave and pop a wheelie when crossing paths with fellow bronco owners.

Edit: and when I cross paths with other cars, trucks, suvs, pedestrians, various quadrupeds, bicycles, and when I feel like it.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ll wave to fellow bronconians. I suspect it will be very popular at least for a few years.

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve waved at all 4 of the Disco II’s I’ve seen on the road since I’ve had mine. They’re pretty rare now that most are broken. I get waves from random other off road vehicles every once in a while.

I grew up driving in Texas so the 2-finger lift is pretty normal and took a while for me to break.

All that to say, I’ll be wavin or lifting fingers for y’all.

Sponsored

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’ve waved at all 4 of the Disco II’s I’ve seen on the road since I’ve had mine. They’re pretty rare now that most are broken. I get waves from random other off road vehicles every once in a while.

I grew up driving in Texas so the 2-finger lift is pretty normal and took a while for me to break.

All that to say, I’ll be wavin or lifting fingers for y’all.
I used to wave to all the Rovers when I had mine.

As for the finger lift in Texas. The unspoken rule around the roads I ride is, two fingers for someone you know, four fingers/hand for a stranger. It was a weird observation I made decades ago and it holds up pretty well. And I don't know why.

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

As for the finger lift in Texas. The unspoken rule around the roads I ride is, two fingers for someone you know, four fingers/hand for a stranger. It was a weird observation I made decades ago and it holds up pretty well. And I don't know why.
I guess I should include the one P38 I’ve seen. Anything newer and it’s a crapshoot on who’s driving it.

Weird you mention that wave differentiation. I’ve always done the opposite. Haha

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where's the Hell Yes option?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

I guess I should include the one P38 I’ve seen. Anything newer and it’s a crapshoot on who’s driving it.

Weird you mention that wave differentiation. I’ve always done the opposite. Haha

So as someone new to this in a vehicle as opposed to a MC, good to know that as long as more than one finger is involved, it's all good... :D ...

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So as someone new to this in a vehicle as opposed to a MC, good to know that as long as more than one finger is involved, it's all good... :D ...
I was a Jeeper once or twice and pointing straight up with your index finger is another option. So as long as it’s the correct finger you’re good, haha.

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
One thing I hated about owning a Jeep. I try to wave, but I just wasn't feeling it some days. I know I'm somebody who ended up in a jeep group page. That girl didn't wave at me.

I'd say wave at a few broncos, then later on I'll stop when it gets to be a choir or just doesn't give me joy anymore! Marie Kondo that wave! ?
Excellent Marie Kondo reference. Side note: She really taught me how to trifold my shirts.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Excellent Marie Kondo reference. Side note: She really taught me how to trifold my shirts.
Thanks I love that lady! She really knows her stuff!! I used her guide when reserving a bronco! Will it give me joy! You damn right Marie!!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On the Forest Service roads where I camp, nearly everyone lifts a hand off the wheel as you pass, so it's become second nature and I still plan to wave to EVERYONE off-road.

In town, I will wave at Broncos and Jeeps if I remember. (As long as Jeep owners don't start flipping me off.??)
Sponsored