Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That interior is perfect.
Yeah, I love it.

However! The only thing that's kinda weird is that the Wildtrak badge has an orange accent but the interior has blue for some reason. I get that they probably wanted to keep orange for the Badlands, but they could've given the Wildtrak badge the blue accent as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, it's too bad Ford isn't offering more actual colors. I don't want any of the ubiquitous shades of gray, but I doubt I'll be able to convince the wife to go with orange, red, or metallic blue. A51 may be the only color I'll be able to pull her away from Cactus Gray with, and like you said, A51 is going to be everywhere (as is Cactus Gray). :(

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please stop it...
I am set on the black diamond...

Stupid WT is such a dirty temptress
?

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for all the pics! Definitely loving Area 51. I sure hope they cover up that pinch weld -- it really looks -- unfinished.
If not, I'm sure the aftermarket will come up with a solution.

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given your luck lately, if you're nearby any chance you plan on popping by again later today or sometime this long weekend? I'm about 20 mins away, and I'm tempted to take a drive and check (hoping to see a 2DR). But if you're closer (and luckier)...

Either way, please keep posting your sightings in real time. We metro Detroiters really appreciate the tipoffs!!!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I assume this, but maybe if the bolts are long enough, and the mounting tabs are thin enough... or with a little modding...

2021 Ford Bronco rock rail kit 2.png

factory-wheel-arch-extension-kit-rock-rails-roof-rack-cross-bar-cargo-liner-installation-instruction-images-part-numbers.8788
Hadn't seen this post, but looks like my hunch was right - I see 3 mounting points for the rails, and 3 for the steps. Plus, I don't know if there's physically enough room with the step there for the rails to be there too (i.e., the rail would cover most of the step).

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice $55,000 vehicle right there.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am surprised how blue Area 51 looks in this rainy weather! It definitely puts it back on my radar... I have been worried it would look too dull and gray most of the time in Michigan.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I definitely agree the pinch weld looks bad. Rock rails hide it nicely, but don't really have a functional use for those, and I'm worried about the daily comfort of getting in/out of Sasquatch without steps (obviously impossible to gauge as an individual without seeing one in person). If I knew it were ok to get in/out of without a step, I'd probably go with rock rails to hide it, even though I don't need them for their intended rock rail purpose. My current thinking is that I may play it safe and go ahead and order the factory steps to start. I didn't like them in original pictures - looking especially awkward on OBX with the smaller tires - but with the Sasquatch's bigger wheels/tires/flares, etc., I don't think they look bad.

My current theoretical solutions for the pinch weld are:
1) as a minimum temporary "solution", plasti-dip that area black so it at least is a bit more visually hidden between the body and step
2) Get the steps and wait until someone comes up with some sort of cover piece that can mount there WITH the factory steps in place (I'm sure someone will, because there's definitely money to be made there, IMO, with how visually unappealing it looks)
3) Get the factory steps short term, and then remove them/get retractable steps when someone comes out with a set for Bronco
Measure , cut , stick & DONE .
https://www.amazon.com/Automotive-M...eywords=1"+body+molding&qid=1606325882&sr=8-3

Dreadnought

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A8L, cube, Corvair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The door gaps look really good here. Great photos, Dani- yours are proving to be the best overall.