First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco interior design team has to be the weakest link in this rollout. The Badlands black MGV would be the only terrific choice, and that was IF they used black stitching instead of the God awful yellow. Instead it's just ok. They completely shit the bed with these color combinations. ?‍♂
Sorry, but the B&P team may take the honor of "weakest link"........the two groups are, however, running neck and neck to the finish line....
Sponsored

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just take my ????

E4959027-3687-4C99-B02F-A842385D0C17.jpeg

8DBD2DA3-8377-4B14-8A05-98C5EE864FDA.jpeg

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[...]

With that, if I were to go back to Wildtrak and actually make it my order, the first thing that would happen when I got it home would be to pull off the drivers door panel. I would then access what is holding/attaching the armrest and insert to the door panel and if they could be reattached in a manner so as to be solid again and not look butchered. Since I'm also a 2-door only, I would also outline the body color insert in wax pen to give me an idea of how I would approach that.

If the armrest and insert can be feasibly reattached, then I'd have them recovered in black leather. [...]
I basically have *no* idea what you are talking about, and I take your word for it... but because I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not sure whether this is information you need/want:

The body colored inserts on the 2-door appear to actually be part of the metal in the door.

Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Interior and Seats 1608839695602

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just take my ????

E4959027-3687-4C99-B02F-A842385D0C17.jpeg

8DBD2DA3-8377-4B14-8A05-98C5EE864FDA.jpeg
Love it!
I’m debating between ox white and Area 51 and yes even the number of doors...I was leaning towards the 4 door but man do I love the looks of the 2! I think this version of Area 51 is sweet but not sure if it will be a chameleon and change shades to where I will eventually grow tired of it..

9EB0419B-69F0-400A-8A07-6B1BFF2A8502.png

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I basically have *no* idea what you are talking about, and I take your word for it... but because I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not sure whether this is information you need/want:

The body colored inserts on the 2-door appear to actually be part of the metal in the door.

Ford Bronco Bronco Wildtrak Interior and Seats 9EB0419B-69F0-400A-8A07-6B1BFF2A8502
Yeah, it's part of the actual door frame, that's why I would outline it to see how to approach it.

It would more than likely end up being refinished in some way with paint and clear-coat or something like raptor liner/bullyliner.

There would also be the option to Flock it, but using Flock comes with it's own quirks. It's kind of like an alcantara finish and feel, in a way, (it's kind of hard to describe) and can be a dust magnet.
It's plus side is it eliminates any glare off of the dash from the sun, if used there, and could work in that area because it's flat/eggshell like appearance/sheen.

I know of another way that could be used to recolor the dash (not Duplicolor plastic paint), but I need to ask a few more questions about it. But, with either method, the dash has to come out, there's no other way around it.

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This interior white/grey MGV basically says TAKE ME TO THE BEACH and park next to a Jeep to show off !!!!! The sandstone and tan in the WT says please put my top and doors back on.....
It’s been reported that that interior is actually cloth. Looks great though!

Smrideatiger76

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Kind of digging the digital camo. As retired army I can appreciate it lol

AMICHDEC

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WT- Top tier model with butt ugly interior. If Ford doesn’t give option of black interior for WT we will just go with the Badlands fully optioned up.
I agree, interior options are ugly for the WT. If they option black interior or vinyl I will likely go for the WT. If not, can't pull the trigger on looking at that interior everyday (especially in a 50K+ vehicle) and will do Badlands. Can't get past the MIC top either, waiting for the black painted top may be way to go...4-5 more months won't kill me.

Sponsored

saltyNarwhal

Wildtrak
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The interior combos are so weird in my opinion. Why limit certain seat colors to trims?
Why am I forced to have a bright blue or orange trim accents? This eliminates so many colors just because they would look terrible with the trim.

BroncoNext

Heritage
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon daily driver, ‘78 CJ for fun
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Not a fan. Even in the leather it’s just too much contrast.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The interior combos are so weird in my opinion. Why limit certain seat colors to trims?
Why am I forced to have a bright blue or orange trim accents? This eliminates so many colors just because they would look terrible with the trim.
Agreed. It basically feels like thousands of potential buyers of the Wildtrack trim (which I too prefer) are being forced to accept some young millennials approach to market what they think looks good/cool/hip. Have those in the designer vid even had a chance to spec out and buy there own car yet? I get it that they want to make it unique but this is to far. "Most" folks don't want the clashing colors going with the majority of exterior paint choices. Ford, simply give us a choice of one solid color option (like you are doing now for the FE) along with that strange abstract combo of sandstone and browns and you will make a lot of WT buyers happy. Just don't be surprised that the sandstone pallet doesn't sell as much.

I keep going back and forth with getting a Badlands spec out with the Black Leather and CO exterior or settle for the Wildtracks single interior option and risk not liking the car after a few months. As with the earlier poster, I would consider figuring out a way to change that dash to black, just like I did to my first "hand me down" car in highschool (using the Duplicolor spray paint, lol). Just kidding, I wouldn't spray paint it but I would try to figure out a professional way to do it. Just sad that we even have to consider doing that for a new 60K car.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. It basically feels like thousands of potential buyers of the Wildtrack trim (which I too prefer) are being forced to accept some young millennials approach to market what they think looks good/cool/hip. Have those in the designer vid even had a chance to spec out and buy there own car yet? I get it that they want to make it unique but this is to far. "Most" folks don't want the clashing colors going with the majority of exterior paint choices. Ford, simply give us a choice of one solid color option (like you are doing now for the FE) along with that strange abstract combo of sandstone and browns and you will make a lot of WT buyers happy. Just don't be surprised that the sandstone pallet doesn't sell as much.

I keep going back and forth with getting a Badlands spec out with the Black Leather and CO exterior or settle for the Wildtracks single interior option and risk not liking the car after a few months. As with the earlier poster, I would consider figuring out a way to change that dash to black, just like I did to my first "hand me down" car in highschool (using the Duplicolor spray paint, lol). Just kidding, I wouldn't spray paint it but I would try to figure out a professional way to do it. Just sad that we even have to consider doing that for a new 60K car.
You will be able to change the dash, same with front grill etc. I'm actually thinking about getting my seats from a brand new Bronco partially reupholstered..it's crazy
Sponsored