Sponsored

Broncos Not Selling —> Dealers Moving (Broncos) to Auction?

Osterboroux

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mossy Ford - San Diego - Feb 3, 2023
1675459510517.png

1675459555230.png
This is the worst offender in socal. I saw their inventory and just laughed. Crazy part is they seem to have A LOT of stock too. I wonder how many units they're actually selling.

OP
OP
CrystalRedTintCoat

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘13 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another update on this subject, but more towards pickups. Bronco’s mentioned a wee bit:

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is a 21' 2 door Base SAS "unicorn" that has been list almost 50 days and has dropped $2,995 since listed. Currently at $45k. I'd guess it's MSRP was around $43k-$45k? Yes there is still demand, but only lunacy to pay over MSRP for anything at this point.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/fc0bf50e-316f-433d-aa9b-0ae531f95ddb/

I drive by a Chevrolet dealer that has a whole row of 1500 Silverados that are showing $5K-$8k off MSRP on the windshields and that row hasn't changed much since Christmas. The dealer I bought my F-150 has higher end trims almost $10k under MSRP. They list Tremors at MSRP and the last Raptor F-150 they listed for $5k over. I am not sure why people are in this rush to overpay. We are building back better people. Prices will continue to fall with inflation and high interest rates. Be patient folks. This is our market, not the greedy dealers.

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is a 21' 2 door Base SAS "unicorn" that has been list almost 50 days and has dropped $2,995 since listed. Currently at $45k. I'd guess it's MSRP was around $43k-$45k? Yes there is still demand, but only lunacy to pay over MSRP for anything at this point.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/fc0bf50e-316f-433d-aa9b-0ae531f95ddb/
Sticker on that truck was $38.5 and I made them an offer over a month ago that was realistic but they were so overpriced they wouldn't budge. Then they sent me emails every time they lowered the price $500. I already bought a new 23 with more options at msrp so they lost out. They probably won't even end up getting what I offered.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol here’s used in my area

ECF32C69-B560-44FF-BF16-C6E2AB18DBEF.png

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
This is the worst offender in socal. I saw their inventory and just laughed. Crazy part is they seem to have A LOT of stock too. I wonder how many units they're actually selling.
Everyone in SoCal is ultra rich. You can afford it.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Number of units selling is contingent on how many fools out there with $$$!!

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My youngest and I went and just drove through several dozen random parking first tier and couple second tier cause they were there today as I am slowly looking for the replacement familytruckster. Several Ford dealerships had 6-12 Broncos on their lots. Others had 2-5. The ones with a bunch had mark ups posted. The ones without a markup posted only had a few. I checked their websites and all they had was msrp posted. There were also several used ones on Hyundai or GMC etc lots. The used ones I happened to look at were at least at MSRP it seemed. No idea how they are selling but they were a lot of them out there.

Sponsored

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can afford it, sure. Am I gonna pay it? NO.
Once more people take this approach and get out of the I ll pay anything mode cause I want it now, I ll wager dealers will start selling at MSRP. Slightly under if economy keeps struggling and interest rates continue upward. ( which is expected)

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Once more people take this approach and get out of the I ll pay anything mode cause I want it now, I ll wager dealers will start selling at MSRP. Slightly under if economy keeps struggling and interest rates continue upward. ( which is expected)
Everyone’s situation is different. I know an older guy. He realistically has a limited window to enjoy his Bronco before old age & ailments make it much more challenging to enjoy. An adm Is non-material to him. I don’t view him as an idiot for wanting to get one asap.

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everyone in SoCal is ultra rich. You can afford it.

Just because you can does not mean you should.

My son picked up a 2023 Badlands 2 door here in So.Cal. last week at a dealer at MSRP.

OP
OP
CrystalRedTintCoat

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘13 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve lived in the Bay Area since 1991. And I’ve been astonished how dealers will add a +$4,000 dealer convenience fee. All dealers. Not just the recent Ford ADM thing on pickups and broncos. I’ve refused to buy cars in the Bay Area for this very reason. The same reason as the SoCal comments above. I will drive inland 60 minutes and find more reasonably priced vehicles from dealerS who are hungry and not price gauging.
Sponsored