First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a "friend" who owns floor space on an exotics lot that will have his first edition up on the floor the second he takes possession. He's notorious for buying stuff like that and selling it for INSANE markup, but he gets it here in Dallas because there is idiot money here.

I am in no way surprised.
I hope he can get every nickle he can for it. Good for him.
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Due to the fact I have a soft top ordered without tow package and Sasquatch, if I see those dealer stock units before I get mine delivered I will be cancelling my Bronco order immediately and heading to the nearest Jeep dealership to purchase a new Wrangler.
You can tell the dealer you don't want it and they'll give you $100 back, but don't think for a second that your order will be cancelled. The dealer will take delivery and sell to someone else with a markup. The dealer will be happy Ford won't care and you'll have a Jeep you really don't want.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Due to the fact I have a soft top ordered without tow package and Sasquatch, if I see those dealer stock units before I get mine delivered I will be cancelling my Bronco order immediately and heading to the nearest Jeep dealership to purchase a new Wrangler.
K.

Can’t go wrong with a JL or JLU. I love my ancient JK.

Edit: But good luck finding one in stock. They are also somewhat hard to come by. Aside from the weird looking Gladiators.

Last edited:

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

17,000 dealer stock to be produced in August (base 2.3 soft&mic top) according to dealers here.
Not even remotely true.

There is a *chance* that dealers will be able to queue up stock orders later in MY21 production when they essentially run out of buildable units.

There won't be 17,000 Broncos produced in August period.

LC4Dakar

Outer Banks
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus 7, Land Rover Series 2a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
cars.com showed a Base and a First Edition at Viva Ford in El Paso. I drove by and the salesman says they are due sometime in July and that they were for sale, not demos or customer orders.
VINs are 1FMEE5DH2MLA61726 and 1FMEE5EP1MLA40243.

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

im guessing because of all of the exclusivity and first dibs we were promised for reserving and placing our orders early, sight unseen.
im guessing because of all of the exclusivity and first dibs we were promised for reserving and placing our orders early, sight unseen.
Where were you promised that Ford dealers would be unable to sell and market new Bronco vehicles? There are a multitude of reasons why a Bronco might become available for sale...should dealers just not sell them? Should dealers not be able to market the vehicles online to generate new orders? Could they use the big Bronco to lure people in and maybe sell them on the Baby Bronco...or vice versa?

Regardless, a Ford dealership using the hottest new vehicle from the past decade as a marketing/sales tool is a given.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where were you promised that Ford dealers would be unable to sell and market new Bronco vehicles? There are a multitude of reasons why a Bronco might become available for sale...should dealers just not sell them? Should dealers not be able to market the vehicles online to generate new orders? Could they use the big Bronco to lure people in and maybe sell them on the Baby Bronco...or vice versa?

Regardless, a Ford dealership using the hottest new vehicle from the past decade as a marketing/sales tool is a given.
The definition of “reservation” means it’s reserved for you. If you reserved a table at a restaurant and some random person off the street came in and was seated before you, you’d be perfectly OK with it? God bless you for being so patient and giving!

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The definition of “reservation” means it’s reserved for you. If you reserved a table at a restaurant and some random person off the street came in and was seated before you, you’d be perfectly OK with it? God bless you for being so patient and giving!
If it's not the table I reserved...why would I care?

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it's not the table I reserved...why would I care?
Good point. But let’s say you reserved the Wildtrak table and someone off the street came in and was seated at your Wildtrak table instead of the Base table.

Last edited:

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, because some people reserved a custom ordered Bronco, nobody should be allowed to buy a stock Bronco until all reservations are filled? Do you think that is a realistic business model for dealerships?

Paul

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love these OMG! dealers are selling Bronco threads

And by that logic, if you reserved a table at an upscale restaurant, show up and decide the menu is not to your liking and instead head over to your favorite Applebee's, should that restaurant not be able to seat anybody at that table for the next 90 minutes since you had it reserved? Or do they have a right to stay in business?

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a "friend" who owns floor space on an exotics lot that will have his first edition up on the floor the second he takes possession. He's notorious for buying stuff like that and selling it for INSANE markup, but he gets it here in Dallas because there is idiot money here.

I am in no way surprised.
Good for him, I hope he gets $100k for it. I just might be putting mine up too if I ever get it.
Sponsored