Sponsored

Broncos on Display December 3rd at Sheehy Ford of Richmond!!

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In
I'd love to see something local but so far this is the closest to me. I just hope they bring an A51 since I think that is my color would really like to see it in person! I'm a Realtor so my schedule is flexible & unpredictable but I have marked off this day for some Bronco time!
If you like Area 51 in pictures you will LOVE IT in person! Wasn't a huge fan until I seen it in Tennessee. It's a sharp color. Goes great with the fender flares, bumpers, Badlands grille and MIC hardtop.

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't understand why folks with confirmed reservations can't give them a quick test drive? There's 3 of those trucks there. Hell, I'd be happy just rolling once around the parking lot just to be able to say..."Yeah, I drove one before I ordered it".

How about this concession Ford.....Can we sit in the backseat of the 4 Door and turn the engine on to see what the floor mounted A/C ports actually feel like?

I hope we don't all troop down there to find out they won't even turn the trucks on.

Let's see, December is "look but don't drive" month.

January might be "turn on but don't put in gear" month.

February might be "turn the truck on and put it in gear but don't release the brake" month.

March might be "turn on, don't release the brake but try the turn signal" month.

April might be "turn on, release the brake but don't hit the accelerator but come to a gentle stop" month.

May might be "turn on, release the brake, gently kiss the accelerator...STOP, put the truck in reverse to see the backup camera"" month.

June might be "sign the loan paperwork, your truck is here" month.

Hopefully I am wrong but if history of this roll-out is any indicator...…….

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't understand why folks with confirmed reservations can't give them a quick test drive? There's 3 of those trucks there. Hell, I'd be happy just rolling once around the parking lot just to be able to say..."Yeah, I drove one before I ordered it".

How about this concession Ford.....Can we sit in the backseat of the 4 Door and turn the engine on to see what the floor mounted A/C ports actually feel like?

I hope we don't all troop down there to find out they won't even turn the trucks on.

Let's see, December is "look but don't drive" month.

January might be "turn on but don't put in gear" month.

February might be "turn the truck on and put it in gear but don't release the brake" month.

March might be "turn on, don't release the brake but try the turn signal" month.

April might be "turn on, release the brake but don't hit the accelerator but come to a gentle stop" month.

May might be "turn on, release the brake, gently kiss the accelerator...STOP, put the truck in reverse to see the backup camera"" month.

June might be "sign the loan paperwork, your truck is here" month.

Hopefully I am wrong but if history of this roll-out is any indicator...…….
Maybe you will get half of those, but no sit in the seat to see if it fits (for tall or short people). There will be many angry buyers that put down a non-refundable $500 or $1,000 deposit and find the Bronco does not fit them.

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
youre being discriminatory. i feel threatened. /s
Sorry you feel that way.. "rainbows' but if they were really about the bronco they would have put up the $100. "sunflowers" I'm just hoping to get with in a couple feet of the truck to see if I can see me in it rollin.. I was this to be a safe space for all... "XOOXOXO" no hate for the non committed... LOL

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry you feel that way.. "rainbows' but if they were really about the bronco they would have put up the $100. "sunflowers" I'm just hoping to get with in a couple feet of the truck to see if I can see me in it rollin.. I was this to be a safe space for all... "XOOXOXO" no hate for the non committed... LOL
"/s" stands for sarcastic for future reference

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is plenty I need to wade through. If I can just get a local dealer to me in PA to agree to xplan, I would be happy. Thanks!
If I have to go out of state, I might as well go to Iowa and save as much as possible but I don't mind paying a bit more for convenience.
Or Stephens in WV. Thats where I moved my res (I'm in PA)

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just some friendly advice. Go change your original post about the FE's. Maybe even put in bold that a decision hasn't been made on that yet. And also let them know it's NOT your call personally. Because... They will tear you apart in here, nature of the beast.

I myself think it's pretty slimy for any dealership to charge ADM on any of these Bronco's. But I'm trying to be nicer as of late. ;)
You Sir are doing an excellent job too. Now I'm going back to my corner and pop corn....

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How so? If you are referring to our First Edition First editions only effect a small percentage of orders.
Hmmm... yes. And that is almost a racist comment (for a lack of better words). So you'll screw FE reservers because we are a small percentage (only 7000)? And that is why dealers will be left with a bunch of unwanted First Editions to mark up when we walk away upon delivery. Those of us that reserved one, would expect fair pricing like anyone else. Especially since there has been a total lack of transparency from Ford on what "post-production" interiors look like. I hope your 3 are not CGI/pre-production models. :mad:
Sponsored