Sponsored

Broncos on Display December 3rd at Sheehy Ford of Richmond!!

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
On July 17 or 18, they had a banner on their website saying that "tomorrow is the last day to reserve a bronco."
Good to know these are the guys that put up that banner. That was so shady! I wouldnt give them the satisfaction of stepping foot on their lot even if I were just going to use them like a brick and mortor before I buy from Amazon.
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So he said that they hadn't made any decisions on the FE's makes him dishonest? Then when he gets clarification that they won't be charging any ADM's, that makes him dishonest? Wow.

There are those that are always thinking the worst in people, companies, etc...., I guess I'm not one of them. If they screw me, then it's a different story.
It's their right to charge what ever they want on a FE. Just as it's our right to transfer to another dealer to get the best deal on our FE. That's called a Win-Win in my book.
IMO, by extending the Dealer tranfer to 1/31/21 Ford has leveled the playing field to a normal buy, which makes perfect sense. Shop your best deal and pick the dealership of your choice. It doesn't get any better than that.

Last edited:

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Quote from Sheehy Ford of Richmond: For those who are not familiar with Sheehy Ford of Richmond, we are a high volume dealership that believes in moving a large volume of vehicles at lower profits. We have committed to selling Broncos at MSRP and will also honor Ford Plan pricing, if available on the new Broncos.

So first he says that their dealership believes in moving a large volume of vehicles at lower profits (this good). Then, he says that they have committed to selling Broncos at MSRP (this bad). Wait, I thought they believed in moving large volumes of vehicles at lower profits? @Sheehy Ford of Richmond, lower profits means below MSRP or at invoice at least.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JAGSarge Your clear for another chair bombing run, How copy.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So he said that they hadn't made any decisions on the FE's makes him dishonest? Then when he gets clarification that they won't be charging any ADM's, that makes him dishonest? Wow.

There are those that are always thinking the worst in people, companies, etc...., I guess I'm not one of them. If they screw me, then it's a different story.
we are a high volume dealership that believes in moving a large volume of vehicles at lower profits. We have committed to selling Broncos at MSRP
So as you learn to decipher dealer speak, you will understand that they are selling at "lower profits" by charging MSRP? How can MSRP be lower profit? Maybe because they took off their Dealer ADM so that means "lower profits" to them but not a lower price to you.

So they will look for their profits elsewhere, in addition to the generous profit they are making at MSRP. Many members ask the following questions, that we have not heard yet, what are their required dealer addons, like:
High documentation fee of $799
Laser Etching?
Nitrogen Tires?
GPS Tracker for their Reposition people?
Pinstripping?
Window Tinting?
Paint Protectant?
Fabric Protectant?
High Finance Rate?
Marked up Service Plans?
Marked up Warranty Plans?

Now an honest dealer will tell us none of these are required, but we don't know yet what Sheehy Ford's policy is, other than the high dealer fee, $799, really?

2021 Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List

Ford Bronco Broncos on Display December 3rd at Sheehy Ford of Richmond!! 1602771089297

Last edited:

Sponsored

Beau J

First Edition
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Demon, Hummer H1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Now an honest dealer will tell us none of these are required, but we don't know yet what Sheehy Ford's policy is, other than the high dealer fee, $799, really?
There are dealers in VA with fees over $1,000... I'm sure regulation will come down at some point. I previously worked for Sheehy for quite some time.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are dealers in VA with fees over $1,000... I'm sure regulation will come down at some point. I previously worked for Sheehy for quite some time.
I don’t understand why anyone living in Virginia would buy a vehicle from this dealer with Stephens so close. At MSRP, loaded dealer fee and won’t commit to other markups. Dealers need to become service centers with demo vehicles. Period.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So as you learn to decipher dealer speak, you will understand that they are selling at "lower profits" by charging MSRP? How can MSRP be lower profit? Maybe because they took off their Dealer ADM so that means "lower profits" to them but not a lower price to you.

So they will look for their profits elsewhere, in addition to the generous profit they are making at MSRP. Many members ask the following questions, that we have not heard yet, what are their required dealer addons, like:
High documentation fee of $799
Laser Etching?
Nitrogen Tires?
GPS Tracker for their Reposition people?
Pinstripping?
Window Tinting?
Paint Protectant?
Fabric Protectant?
High Finance Rate?
Marked up Service Plans?
Marked up Warranty Plans?

So you are pissed off for something that hasn't been discussed yet? ? ? ?

Have at it. If it makes you feel better, go for it.

Have a great day.:)

:censored:

Beau J

First Edition
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Demon, Hummer H1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Excellent, so at $799 they are cutting us a deal :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You're profile says you're not from VA so figured it was noteworthy for context. Dealers generally use it to offset the aggressive pricing from the high amount of competition in the area.

I don’t understand why anyone living in Virginia would buy a vehicle from this dealer with Stephens so close. At MSRP, loaded dealer fee and won’t commit to other markups. Dealers need to become service centers with demo vehicles. Period.
I'm certainly not buying from this dealer, just adding context of the market in VA.

Sponsored

Beau J

First Edition
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Demon, Hummer H1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m a sales consultant and do not control the pricing. Obviously we want to make every sale possible but I also do not want to post incorrect info. Pricing was discussed at launch with no decision made on First Edition. I will work on getting first edition pricing details.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Solid copy. Well said. Over