Sponsored

Broncos on Display December 3rd at Sheehy Ford of Richmond!!

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who is offering you xplan? I would switch to them, my reservation dealer isn’t making any promises. Thanks!
Rich Ford in Albuquerque New Mexico. As long as Ford allows it they said they would honor it. Time will tell.
Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rich Ford in Albuquerque New Mexico. As long as Ford allows it they said they would honor it. Time will tell.
Crap! I thought you were in Bethlehem PA

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey @Atomicdog ,we have plenty in our gouro buy taking x-plan if available. Go check out our dealer chart. Most on there said x-plan.
There is plenty I need to wade through. If I can just get a local dealer to me in PA to agree to xplan, I would be happy. Thanks!
If I have to go out of state, I might as well go to Iowa and save as much as possible but I don't mind paying a bit more for convenience.

Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don’t have those details yet but I’m sure getting access to the inside of the vehicles might be tricky with COVID
Wait, what??? So you aren’t gonna let people get in them? THAT is ridiculous. Make people sign a waiver or something if you really think you need to but, come on.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, what??? So you aren’t gonna let people get in them? THAT is ridiculous. Make people sign a waiver or something if you really think you need to but, come on.
@Sheehy Ford of Richmond this is what i would do. that way if they get covid the can't blame yall at sheehy

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you guys are getting some Broncos to share with the general population. Exciting for sure. Thanks for communicating it out to people on this forum that could benefit from that info.

Obviously ya'll are free to offer the Bronco at whatever price you want. Just as the consumer is free to choose whoever they want. Isn't free choice awesome!?!

If we don't get B&P fast we will be eating our own children.

This thread..
Ford Bronco Broncos on Display December 3rd at Sheehy Ford of Richmond!! 1602720993916

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you guys are getting some Broncos to share with the general population. Exciting for sure. Thanks for communicating it out to people on this forum that could benefit from that info.

Obviously ya'll are free to offer the Bronco at whatever price you want. Just as the consumer is free to choose whoever they want. Isn't free choice awesome!?!

If we don't get B&P fast we will be eating our own children.

This thread..
Ford Bronco Broncos on Display December 3rd at Sheehy Ford of Richmond!! 1602720993916

View attachment 48674
i would say the bronco is more relative

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm flying in to Granger and driving 1200 miles back, why? because of dealers like the poster. You have options, x-plan is $25 at the Mustang Club of America if you want to call around local or Stephens and Granger are making deals that even if you have to ship it you're probably still money ahead, especially at MSRP! ThIs forum gave me all this information and helped forge the deals that Granger and Stephens knew they could still make money on. I don't begrudge anyone making a living but don't try to get rich at my expense by feeding me sh*t and calling it steak.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really feel for people who will pay a mark up for a 2021 Bronco. Ford is gonna make a fuckin ton of Broncos man, they aren't GT500s or Raptors. People are gonna be sick knowing they overpaid when 2023 rolls around and you can get $3k customer cash etc on them.

Scorprob

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe an open and respectable discussion is healthy without getting in nonsense fights. We need to make sure as a group to denounce any maleficent activities from dirty Ford dealers.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really feel for people who will pay a mark up for a 2021 Bronco. Ford is gonna make a fuckin ton of Broncos man, they aren't GT500s or Raptors. People are gonna be sick knowing they overpaid when 2023 rolls around and you can get $3k customer cash etc on them.
For some people, you are right. But Ford has been teasing this comeback of the Bronco for....years. I could probably get a white top for sure in 2020, a wharthog if I just waited until 2023 and ultimately maybe a hybrid in 2024. No thanks, I for one am done waiting and life goes on. 2021 it is.

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For some people, you are right. But Ford has been teasing this comeback of the Bronco for....years. I could probably get a white top for sure in 2020, a wharthog if I just waited until 2023 and ultimately maybe a hybrid in 2024. No thanks, I for one am done waiting and life goes on. 2021 it is.
I mean I'm getting a 2021 as well, but I'm not paying a dealer mark up for it
Sponsored