jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Makes perfect sense. I had the exact same thing. But last week switched to 2.3, soft top, and took off tow. So now I have OBX, soft top, LUX, leather, sasquatch, 2.3, no tow. I am #6 at my dealer. Hoping the changes help me out.
Those are some seriously brave decisions. But if you were number 6 with a loaded sasquatch MIC (and had other loaded sasquatch MICs in front of you), i get why you would do that. Although, I hope you confirmed that those builds in front of you were equally complex.... I never had tow included, which i guess is good. I've never towed anything in my life. Maybe it could come in handy for a bike rack, but i am sure theres other aftermarket solutions for that.

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those are some seriously brave decisions. But if you were number 6 with a loaded sasquatch MIC (and had other loaded sasquatch MICs in front of you), i get why you would do that. Although, I hope you confirmed that those builds in front of you were equally complex.... I never had tow included, which i guess is good. I've never towed anything in my life. Maybe it could come in handy for a bike rack, but i am sure theres other aftermarket solutions for that.
I tried confirming what builds ahead of me had, but my dealer said "we don't have that information". Imagine that. I did talk to one sales person there was ahead of me and he confirmed he had loaded badlands and wasn't changing it. Two other sales people were ahead of me with loaded builds as well. Guess we'll see how it plays out. If I don't get a build date during this cycle I may switch to MY22 and buy something else till then. I'm in need of a new car now.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Technically we can look at other vehicles that didn't get scheduled due to constraints and take things off if we want them to have a chance to get pulled. This is for vehicles that aren't getting pulled by any type of timestamp either. In the Bronco's case, I'm not changing anything. If one previews, and you make a change, the likelyhood of it falling off is almost certain. Not like you could get a Base to preview, and then just load it up with everything and it just magically stays in. That won't happen.

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't under the impression that you could make any change you wanted and still get it built. I was under the impression that if the build that was in was wrong, you could change it before getting stuck with a vin# and something you didn't want.

Anyway, I appreciate my dealer letting me know information as they get it, and they were clear it was not a guarantee that I was getting a vin# that Thursday. They just wanted to make sure I'm getting the Bronco I wanted.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jeez. Sounds like these are going to be really high quality tops....

Sponsored

Lashedup

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw Webasto job listings…their hourly pay is less than burger and grocery cashiers here…and…requires 6+ years experience.
For what it's worth, the Webasto jobs portal lists very few job openings at the three Plymouth locations and none of the portal listings show salary or hourly wages. The highest amount of required experience was 3+ years on 4 out of 5 open positions (HR, 3 engineer and 1 manager).

Also, that would seem to debunk that they can't hire anyone at the Plymouth locations. There are only 3 open positions.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, that would seem to debunk that they can't hire anyone at the Plymouth locations. There are only 3 open positions.
I'm a 30 year headhunter, and three postings can mean 3 to 100's of actual positions. Engineering roles are usually 1-2, but most production postings from larger companies are in larger numbers.

Bunker704

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only FE and VIP orders are being scheduled this week. Those emails will go out Thursday.
  • 21MY Bronco Scheduling – On Thursday, May 20th, only First Edition and VIP Bronco orders will be selected for scheduling.
  • 21MY Bronco Please confirm your unscheduled retail reservation orders in WBDO are correct with the customer prior to them being scheduled.
I just received an email from my dealer saying that my Bronco got picked up this week & I should be getting a VIN & build date soon. I am a Priority 12, not VIP & an 2- door Outerbanks, not a First Edition.

Lashedup

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a 30 year headhunter, and three postings can mean 3 to 100's of actual positions. Engineering roles are usually 1-2, but most production postings from larger companies are in larger numbers.
Good point. No production postings though (at least not as of today).

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting info from my dealer today (no, not THAT dealer)...he has 22 broncos out of 130 allocated scheduled. I'm #12 of the 130 so I've been skipped several times (as expected due to BL, MIC, tow, Lux, SAS). I asked him how many scheduled of the 11 ahead of me but haven't heard back yet. Not concerned though...it will happen eventually

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Lashedup

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Indeed ads are still active.
And that's why you are a headhunter/recruiter and I'm not. :)

Interesting it talks about temporary wages through launch and that things may return to "normal" wages at a later stage. Supply constraints restricting hours of operation? The Indeed ads are 30+days old, but make it sound like they are ramping up. Wonder if construction on the new facility including tooling and presses were an issue delaying things. So many variables at play during this past year.

Here's hoping they get it all sorted out. 🍺

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And that's why you are a headhunter/recruiter and I'm not. :)

Interesting it talks about temporary wages through launch and that things may return to "normal" wages at a later stage. Supply constraints restricting hours of operation? The Indeed ads are 30+days old, but make it sound like they are ramping up. Wonder if construction on the new facility including tooling and presses were an issue delaying things. So many variables at play during this past year.

Here's hoping they get it all sorted out. 🍺
The wages are low. 10 years ago I was paying assembly line machinery assemblers $20/hr. $15 is probably their current pay. Also, the ad is up after 19 days, but that's just this ad! They have been looking for a while (2-3 months or more.)

bigbend8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you with build dates - did the information on the "reservation & orders" page of your Ford account change? Right now I just see my order date and order number, but some stuff has changed today. Wondering if your pages have build dates or some other info (maybe VIN?).

Thanks everyone!

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For those of you with build dates - did the information on the "reservation & orders" page of your Ford account change? Right now I just see my order date and order number, but some stuff has changed today. Wondering if your pages have build dates or some other info (maybe VIN?).

Thanks everyone!
Looks like the formatting changed, but same info. Just contact dealer button and order number/date.
Sponsored