John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What I don’t understand is why they drive around with those ducks all over the dash.
Or why they don't get pulled over and cited. Even dice or graduation tassel hanging from mirror is against the law here in PA.
Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There’s just a bunch of dumb buckers and motherduckers running around in our society

As for me, I have Zero Ducks to give and if somebody wants to Buck with me then they can Buck Around and Find Out

Last edited:

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Or why they don't get pulled over and cited. Even dice or graduation tassel hanging from mirror is against the law here in PA.
Especially when you’re 21-30 and it’s your High School graduation tassel still hanging

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's a harmless way to spread a little joy. Don't want it? Throw it away or pass it on to someone else. Pull the stick out of your fanny and realize some people just want to spread a little cheer & fun. As long as it's not damaging anything (I would prefer to see it on the windshield than touching paint if it's not soft to touch) then what is the big deal?

Sponsored

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure there is anything you can do. A sticker on your Bronco indicating you don't want someone near it may invite the action depending on where you are. I've been bucked with a card and small horse, and it didn't bother me. I probably won't do it myself, but I have a friend who has a dozen in is Jeep that he has gotten. His grandkids love it.

Sponsored

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I think you have to file this under the "that's life with a Jeep or Bronco" category. Both vehicles have a very large, cult-like following. People are passionate about them.

I don't get it myself, but I do understand that people are just trying to be friendly and say "hey, that's a nice vehicle you have there". So at the end of the day, not a biggie, and lots of worse things could happen than someone sticking a rubber duckie or a bronco on your truck.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't know if that's worth mentioning, I mean, it's on the books to tear down the goalposts and burn a few city blocks after a win or a loss in Philly, too...

Mikey1287

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 72 Mach, 03 Mach, 69 Mach, 08 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel like his main issue was with the metal keychain hanging from the door handle and possibly doing damage to the paint. Most people won't mind a card or something like that, but there should be limits :p

Yeah I think you have to file this under the "that's life with a Jeep or Bronco" category. Both vehicles have a very large, cult-like following. People are passionate about them.

I don't get it myself, but I do understand that people are just trying to be friendly and say "hey, that's a nice vehicle you have there". So at the end of the day, not a biggie, and lots of worse things could happen than someone sticking a rubber duckie or a bronco on your truck.

gerby151

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22Bronco Badlands (Honcho) '09 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bucked / Ducked how to stop it? 1678368396141