Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well with a Debby Downer attitude like that we'll NEVER GET THE B&P.

And only half the people here say they need it.. the other half WANT it. Besides what's wrong with WANTING something? Or do you already have everything you need? :unsure:

Personally, I hate to wait. And there really is no reason Ford can't release the B&P. There was little reason to push the reveal back when all it was, was CGI. So if I want to come here and bitch and moan about how slow Ford is moving, well I'm gonna do it. You have the option to either read it or move on. But you obviously came into this thread for a reason. Just saying ;)
As long as youā€™re honest, bitch away my friend.
Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At least one thing that would help is Ford officially announce if A, X, and Z plans are available on the Bronco. That way dealers and customers are on the same page.
Iā€™m fairly certain that was already answered during the first employee event as being true, wasnā€™t it?

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Real first world problems weā€™re dealing with here. All the reasons everyoneā€™s given for ā€œneedingā€ the build and price are nonsense. Donā€™t need it before the dealer switch deadline happens because you should already know if your dealer is gonna overcharge you. Donā€™t need it to set your budget because you should know what your budget is already in terms of how much you can spend. None of us need it. We want it, and most of us are impatient. Bothering Ford reps isnā€™t going to get you any insight as every one of them will tie the same company line of going live before ordering. Itā€™ll be here when it gets here and all the dumb reasons as to why you need it sooner arenā€™t going to make a difference.
Of course everyone knows what they CAN spend. But, will what they CAN spend buy them the Bronco they want? That can only be determined by Ford releasing package and options pricing. While you and I might have $60k of disposable income, others may not. Yes, we're impatient. Why? When you were in school and had a project to present to the class, what happened if you turned in only a partial project? You got a crappy grade, right? Ford presented us a half finished project. The vehicle was pretty much done, but the accompanying slide show explaining everything wasn't even there. A vehicle should not be revealed without a configuration builder ready to go on the same day. It's called crappy planning and trying to fly by the seat of your pants.

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agreed. Also we do not NEED Broncos. We all WANT them. If Ford wants us to purchase their product Ford needs to please us as their consumers and be prepared. Otherwise prepare to lose business.

Sponsored

Pork-n-Bean

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moon Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By September...

Pepin10

Base
First Name
Pepin10
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't have Twitter but I wanna thank everyone who does and is fighting this war! Keep firing those tweets and we'll get the b&p very, very, very soon

Sponsored

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Build and Price for 2021 Bronco soon? Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 12.35.20 PM

I genuinely wonder if Mike Levine strategically said "by September" simply to watch our sanity unravel.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.