Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
My reservation number starts with 103 and I was end of the first week it opened July 2020. Still waiting on that. I ordered without a reservation weekend after Thanksgiving 2021 and got a build date, bumped twice, and told that second one is in production today about a week early......so...who the F knows.
Sponsored

jdmstuff

Badlands
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First day reservation here with a 102 number. I'm supposedly already built and shipped.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a 101 number. Still waiting.
I hate to say it but take the tow off. I took mine off March 1st and got a build date last go around of 5/2/22 my reservation was midday on 7/14

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
depending on if your dealer got low allocations and/or your dealer had a lot of early reservations, Ford could very well be on the 101's at that dealer. Anyone who thinks a sales guy at a dealer knows and is making a statement about nationwide Ford filling of Reservation numbers isn't thinking that clearly. Of course it is only at that dealership.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got a call from my sales person yesterday. My heart always skips a beat when I see the number from the dealership pop up on my phone. None the less it was not a call to tell me that my rig was being built. Just checking to see if I was still interested in taking delivery of my Bronco. Is the Pope Catholic? He was telling me how much he like Hot Pepper Red, yada, yada. I asked him where I stood in their allocation. His answer was that I am right at the top of the list, hahaha! Then he said "Lets see you reservation starts with 102 - well Ford is still working on 101 reservations". And then the piece de resistance - "Based on having a 102 reservation number you may have to wait until the 2023 MY." WTF? I said that it really is dependent on their allocation numbers and supply chain issues/show stopper features. He said "Well time will tell". Does anyone buy into the BS about Ford still working on 101 reservation numbers? Clearly there are day one reservation holders with 101 number who have yet to get their Bronco and I am sure others who have reservation numbers higher that 102 who have already receive their Bronco. :oops:
I dont think anyone really knows, theres lots of luck involved. Having received my non-sas OBX 4dr in October, I also think it has to do with what models or trims Ford wants to build, or has the parts to build. My guess was that a non-sas OBX was more buildable than a SAS one, or a Badlands/Wildtrack, etc. But its only a guess.

Sponsored

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate to say it but take the tow off. I took mine off March 1st and got a build date last go around of 5/2/22 my reservation was midday on 7/14
But I want tow though lol. I just canā€™t make sense of spending that much money and not getting something as simple as tow.

Iā€™d probably punt and get a jeep or a pick up before ditching tow.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But I want tow though lol. I just canā€™t make sense of spending that much money and not getting something as simple as tow.

Iā€™d probably punt and get a jeep or a pick up before ditching tow.
I certainly agree I wanted hard, tow too etcā€¦ it sucks you want to give Ford $50k plus we are early reservations and they screw us for that. Hopefully you get one soon. Dealer will be putting the tow once they get it. šŸ™„

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hah, I took my Tow off back in November. 2.7l, MIC, Sasquatch all of them cause problems, and oh yeah, being at dealer with low allocations, which you'll never hear about.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Got a call from my sales person yesterday. My heart always skips a beat when I see the number from the dealership pop up on my phone. None the less it was not a call to tell me that my rig was being built. Just checking to see if I was still interested in taking delivery of my Bronco. Is the Pope Catholic? He was telling me how much he like Hot Pepper Red, yada, yada. I asked him where I stood in their allocation. His answer was that I am right at the top of the list, hahaha! Then he said "Lets see you reservation starts with 102 - well Ford is still working on 101 reservations". And then the piece de resistance - "Based on having a 102 reservation number you may have to wait until the 2023 MY." WTF? I said that it really is dependent on their allocation numbers and supply chain issues/show stopper features. He said "Well time will tell". Does anyone buy into the BS about Ford still working on 101 reservation numbers? Clearly there are day one reservation holders with 101 number who have yet to get their Bronco and I am sure others who have reservation numbers higher that 102 who have already receive their Bronco. :oops:
It sounds to me like your dealership doesn't have enough allocations to get to your reservation in 2022 and just doesn't want to say it.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Forgot to add this part. He said "If I get another Bronco in that might not be yours but has as similar build would you be interested in considering that instead of waiting for you Bronco?". I asked if that would be a dealer ordered unit or if someone reneged on their order. He said it could be either case. I told him I would have to wait and see. I mean what kind of flim flam is this shit?
You mean a Bronco the dealer fucked someone else over to get. there are no "dealer ordered units"

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If any of what the dealership told you was true then why is it that people who put in a reservation anytime in 2021 already got there Bronco when so many people like me who put in a reservation in 2020 still waiting and most likely won't get there's tell 2023

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

thats a load of BS. I have a 102 reservation (a day 2), and my 2021 Bronco went into production on 12/14/2021.

It hasnā€™t come OUT of production yet, but thatā€™s a different story. The reservation number has no correlation to when itā€™s scheduled or built. Youā€™d get a better indication as to the build date from a magic 8 ball.

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who knows?

I mean, really, who? Not even Ford has it together. No straight answers, the dealers don't know shit, this has just turned into a huge disappointing let down joke.

I've given up on checking the forum every day, and emailing my salesman who rarely has anything to say other than pretty much 'keep waiting loser' and 'maybe some day soon'. Day 1 res, 102 order number, and I don't even have a VIN yet. I went to the Off Roadeo and was so excited, and now some days I forget I even ordered one it's been so long.

I guess if it ever happens it happens.

This is worse than Christmas of '86.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservation sequence doesn't mean much. In fact, reservation doesn't mean much. Walk-in orders from late 2021 already shipped while people with a July 2020 reservation with the same build sit and wait. There no semblance of an ordered build sequence.

Agree with others. Dealer has no allocations. Find a dealer with free allocations and no ADM and place your order. You'll have it faster.
Sponsored