WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s the rub - VIN holders are just as screwed as non VIN holders as far as ETA.. but the folks without VINs can change their orders etc while we are stuck holding.

Ford couldn’t screw this up more if they tried.
Oh shit I never thought of it that way. Dammit!

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Going to Vegas opening day Off Roadeo .Maybe I’ll just steal one!
Just take chips and commodity restraint items off those vehicle and mail them to MAP.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Fully loaded outer banks for me. Tow roof rails and mic
My theory is they realize the top situation hasn’t improved. So they’re going to only produce FEs (since they can’t build them in 2022) and soft top builds. What it looks like is they’re taking the tops from scheduled builds and giving them to FEs and bumping them up. That’s just what it looks like to me.

Sponsored

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I usually put not being a dick my bad I forgot. I lost my patients with them a while ago. I stick around to get the scoop and chime in on things. I’ll be selling mine the day I get it.
I’m sorry to hear that, was it something other than covid? Must be tough being a ducktor these days! /s

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s your build? Trying to figure out if it’s still the tops or something else.
From what I'm gathering in the forum discussions, Ford is giving more priority to the FE builds and moving production dates up, then pushing all others back!

LoloG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I'm gathering in the forum discussions, Ford is giving more priority to the FE builds and moving production dates up, then pushing all others back!
Agreed but like they didn’t know this shit last week when they pushed it back?! Why do it again a few day later…unless they just like messing with us.

Sponsored

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My theory is they realize the top situation hasn’t improved. So they’re going to only produce FEs (since they can’t build them in 2022) and soft top builds. What it looks like is they’re taking the tops from scheduled builds and giving them to FEs and bumping them up. That’s just what it looks like to me.
^^^ This is spot on ^^^

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
^^^ This is spot on ^^^
It’s horse shit, how the hell can they not have the top situation figured out. Ford turned everything and cranked out masks, face shields and, respirators for covid seemingly overnight. They can’t figure out how to make a decent top this late in the game. They’ve only been planning this for 5 years. What a joke.

Giddy Up

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer, 2021 Bronco, 2019 Yamaha
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went from 7/26 to 8/16, from there I stopped by 8/23 for a brief moment, yesterday to 8/30 and less than 24 hours later I'm now at 9/27 (I'm sure that will change too). I have Moab Off-Roadeo booked for Mid September - I'm going to drive that Bronco like a rental (just kidding). Ford is REALLY good at introducing new vehicles (Bronco, Lightning, Maverick) - they just aren't too good at building them... I sold my JK last year - I might have done that too early...

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who’s shorting their stock? I feel like we have a front row seat to what should have been the biggest rollout of the decade. This is building up to tremendously negative news optically. Where’s Bobby Axelrod??
Sponsored