Vigor

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima 2011
I have been going back and forth on ordering in December. The Blue Oval has made the decision for me. I will send in my request to refund my reservation (4 Dorr Wildtrak). Ford had such a golden opportunity to crush market and Jeep and absolutely fucked it up. If you don't believe me look at the number of negative comments vs positive ones. It has to be 4 to 1 favoring the negative across all subjects. I will continue to daily drive my Jeep Rubicon until late 2021 or 22 when ever The Blue Oval has a real product to market, now it's just a specter.
The squeaky wheel is always louder than the others. Promise you there are many happy prospective Bronco buyers, who haven't said a thing. The silent majority lol

BuckeyeDuramax

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 2500 HD
Clubs

I have been going back and forth on ordering in December. The Blue Oval has made the decision for me. I will send in my request to refund my reservation (4 Dorr Wildtrak). Ford had such a golden opportunity to crush market and Jeep and absolutely fucked it up. If you don't believe me look at the number of negative comments vs positive ones. It has to be 4 to 1 favoring the negative across all subjects. I will continue to daily drive my Jeep Rubicon until late 2021 or 22 when ever The Blue Oval has a real product to market, now it's just a specter.
I couldn't agree more, this frustration level is rediculous

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette, Acura RL, H-D FLHTC
It will be OK, the dealer system will have the info and they can print you out the order sheet. I assume this is the reason they don't send the B&P to the dealer. We also have until the end of January to order, so that should give everyone time to dissect and freak out about a whole additional issue! What would we do in January without something new?
Yeah, here's hoping a dealer pushes out their factory-supplied doc here once they get it so we can see what's actually available/configurable.

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac
Clubs

Now wait. Was it "next year" or "by next year"? Huge difference!

2 in the stunning and 1 in the brave.

mootruck98

First Edition
First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Clubs

They have always said that the late availability items would get added to the B&P later. This just confirms that won't happen in December. This should still be for MY21.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang, 2018 Porsche 911
Listen - are there more positive than negative feelings for the Bronco overall? Yeah, sure.

but just because you are a fan boy does not mean you have to wipe Ford's ass.
They fucked this launch - just as they always do. This needs to be expressed or papa Ford will keep feeding you garbage because he knows you will have your mouth open regardless.

Nickp

Black Diamond
Staff member
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Listen - are there more positive than negative feelings for the Bronco overall? Yeah, sure.

but just because you are a fan boy does not mean you have to wipe Ford's ass.
They fucked this launch - just as they always do. This needs to be expressed or papa Ford will keep feeding you garbage because he knows you will have your mouth open regardless.
I think the negatives seem so much worse because people sit here for hours picking apart everything Ford says to the letter. Best vehicle launch ever? Nope. Mistakes with the interior materials? Sure. But overall the Bronco seems like an insanely solid product. I think that’s the main reason people are frustrated, it’s 95% of the way to being perfect and whether you care about that 5% is super subjective. I could not care less about the A-pillar not matching the MIC hardtop or seat stitching. But if those are important to ya... yeah I get how that could be frustrating. But if it’s a dealbreaker, I’m sure Ford will have refinements down the line. A first MY vehicle will have some stuff like this, if you can’t deal with it waiting is always an option.

Advertisement

Advertisement