First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
As I’ve said before, take the B+P with an enormous grain of salt. A lot of it is good info but the order guide is the final say on everything. And yes there will likely be some restrictions due to GVWR, the roof rack will take 5 minutes to install at the dealership or in your driveway. Or on the side of the road idk. It’s not a huge deal.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would rather a clear concise messaging rather than more accessories. Even after ordering (and before build is scheduled), you can add items to your order. So adding a rear gate table or pull-out tailgate in March isn't a big deal. But the basic build options need clarity. For example, on the BB there is confusion on the signature lighting. On the B/P guide, it says signature lighting which some interpret that as both headlights/tailights. On B/P itself, the option is for signature headlights. No other trim are the signature taillights an option, they just magically are included.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dude also has a wicked built 80-series LC. Not going to judge entirely by a LinkedIn book's cover.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP - you stated "accessories" will be added. Did you mean anything else? Like actual production changes or options? Or just accessories like cupholders and coolers?

Asking for a friend

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford has already said the pull out tray will be a late availability, once available Ford will update the BnP.
Did they? If it's late availability, will we still be able to add it later? I want the table, but not enough to delay my build...

Sponsored