Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man... You guys really like to drill down on a single person and start to hate on them.

I don't even understand what is happening in this thread. Has Levine stopped tweeting and you need someone else to nail up?

It's sort of embarrassing.

Ford has a million parts and you're cruising this guys background to see if he's the culprit for everything.

Good on the guy for becoming Brand Manager after a few years. You in the peanut gallery have no idea how he did it or why he was chosen.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My big question is what accessories can or cannot be added in the aftermarket. I’m fine ordering without the pull down table as long as I can add it later. If not, then how long would I have to wait for a Bronco with the table?

these are basic questions.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man... You guys really like to drill down on a single person and start to hate on them.

I don't even understand what is happening in this thread. Has Levine stopped tweeting and you need someone else to nail up?

Ford has a million parts and you're cruising this guys background to see if he's the culprit for everything.

Good on the guy for becoming Brand Manager after a few years. You in the peanut gallery have no idea how he did it or why he was chosen.
Thank you. Please keep the doxing and hating on ford employees out of this forum. Complaints are totally valid, but our FRIEND here probably had absolutely nothing to do with the things people are complaining about.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you. Please keep the doxing and hating on ford employees out of this forum. Complaints are totally valid, but our FRIEND here probably had absolutely nothing to do with the things people are complaining about.
Probably reads the forums as well...but if I were him I'd stay away from the jackals too.

Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about a list? A bridge too far?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably reads the forums as well...but if I were him I'd stay away from the jackals too.
I can almost 100% guarantee he reads these forums. There are a lot more ford people here than people think...

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Honestly, who cares about the accessories?! I just want all the available or not available options to be 100% accurate per trim. That’s all. If I get the high package with sound deadening then it should show included on the stand alone option, power seats with leather, etc. the list goes on. Cmon Ford.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will admit that I have made jokes about Mike Levine when something he said didn't happen, but some people on here are ridiculous and I have gotten it first hand. Usually the tough guy online, but timid in real life. We all are excited for the bronco, but being extremely disrespectful like some are is a no go.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly, who cares about the accessories?! I just want all the available or not available options to be 100% accurate per trim. That’s all. If I get the high package with sound deadening then it should show included on the stand alone option, power seats with leather, etc. the list goes on. Cmon Ford.
I don't know what happened with the b&p. I thought when they pushed it back it was to hammer out all the issues and add the accessories that we have seen at events. It just seemed like they rushed it and didn't have a plan for the whole thing.

Sponsored

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Changes are coming after you order probably lol

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will admit that I have made jokes about Mike Levine when something he said didn't happen, but some people on here are ridiculous and I have gotten it first hand. Usually the tough guy online, but timid in real life. We all are excited for the bronco, but being extremely disrespectful like some are is a no go.
Joking about how mike was wrong about a timeline is just a running gag at this point. (Also notice how he hasn’t said anything of substance really since he got torched by us? Interesting)

Completely torching somebody because of their linkedin status from 4 years ago is a joke. Maybe, just maybe, he was an intern who was damn good at his job so Ford hired him on? I know that’s a hard concept to grasp for some but that is something that happens.

I feel like I’m going to need to remove my signature here pretty quickly if this continues LOL

Carreratime

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, '68 Alfa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that wasn't really any help. I've been on the build and price site at least 5 times and the site has not always responded the same when selecting options. We are supposed to be able to put our orders in in a few weeks! How's this supposed to work?

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BTW, my dealer mentioned that the 2 doors will come out first, sometime by late year -January.
And in a few weeks I will get a call to place my order. All 4 doors will be shipped sometime in Spring. I smell BS.

Biener Ford in Great Neck, NY.

Redeye

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought this was common knowledge? Of course the BnP will be updated as options and accessories become available.

Ford has already said the pull out tray will be a late availability, once available Ford will update the BnP.
I thought it was standard on 4door. Me bad.
Sponsored