First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will just say this. Let me know what you guys prefer and I can pass along a message if you’d like. Ford can say less, and only release information with official interviews/press releases/email. Or they can continue what they’re doing and let their employees speak a bit more freely. If y’all would prefer to have zero contact other than official ford statements(which may be for the best with how some of their employees get dogpiled on by this community.) I can definitely pass that suggestion along.

If y’all can’t tell, I’m a little mad right now. I’ve never had to “Nuke” a thread like this and I really think we are a community that should be above this. There is zero chance that any of you would talk like this in real life, so let’s keep that level of respect around here. We are all hiding behind a computer screen attacking a real person which is 100% uncool.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Joking about how mike was wrong about a timeline is just a running gag at this point. (Also notice how he hasn’t said anything of substance really since he got torched by us? Interesting)

Completely torching somebody because of their linkedin status from 4 years ago is a joke. Maybe, just maybe, he was an intern who was damn good at his job so Ford hired him on? I know that’s a hard concept to grasp for some but that is something that happens.

I feel like I’m going to need to remove my signature here pretty quickly if this continues LOL
unfortunately this is how people are these days. I am a nurse and deal with disrespectful people every shift. I feel like this many times at work and on these forums
Ford Bronco Build & Price Update Is Coming Says Bronco Brand Manger bruce

Well that wasn't really any help. I've been on the build and price site at least 5 times and the site has not always responded the same when selecting options. We are supposed to be able to put our orders in in a few weeks! How's this supposed to work?
I think it will be another crap show. They haven't updated anything since b&p has been released. I am hoping it is smooth ordering, but I doubt it

aplm7

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Joking about how mike was wrong about a timeline is just a running gag at this point. (Also notice how he hasn’t said anything of substance really since he got torched by us? Interesting)

Completely torching somebody because of their linkedin status from 4 years ago is a joke. Maybe, just maybe, he was an intern who was damn good at his job so Ford hired him on? I know that’s a hard concept to grasp for some but that is something that happens.

I feel like I’m going to need to remove my signature here pretty quickly if this continues LOL
Point taken. Didn't mean ill intent. kinda just googled him hoping for some more news articles to come up, and LinkedIn was the first thing that came up so I bit. Then I was shocked pretty much at his quick success and lack of experience but I see that it turned into something more than I intended. I'm sure he is a good and smart guy. Plenty of users have had frustrations about the release process, and I think my comment like fire flamed a lot of negative attention towards his name without any of us really knowing the guy or all the circumstances like covid and supplier issues.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Point taken. Didn't mean ill intent. kinda just googled him hoping for some more news articles to come up, and LinkedIn was the first thing that came up so I bit. Then I was shocked pretty much at his quick success and lack of experience but I see that it turned into something more than I intended. I'm sure he is a good and smart guy. Plenty of users have had frustrations about the release process, and I think my comment like fire flamed a lot of negative attention towards his name without any of us really knowing the guy or all the circumstances like covid and supplier issues.
Oh yeah you’re good man, just saying in general people dog piled on mike as a joke but”jokes” have real consequences. Not calling you out.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My big question is what accessories can or cannot be added in the aftermarket. I’m fine ordering without the pull down table as long as I can add it later. If not, then how long would I have to wait for a Bronco with the table?

these are basic questions.
Go look at the awesome pics of it in the other thread. Definitely worth waiting for...LOL

Sponsored

Beachcrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

According to BN:

Since Build and Price launched for the 2021 Ford Bronco, there have been questions and concerns from the community on what it included, what accessories were missing, and why certain options can be matched and others cannot. Where is the pull-down tailgate table included with the Overland Concept? What’s the story with roof racks on Sasquatched 4-doors?

While we don’t have all the answers to these questions, we have been able to confirm that Build and Price is not in its final form and updates are coming. Esteban Plaza-Jennings, the Ford Bronco brand manager, confirmed to Bronco Nation that accessories that have been confirmed for Bronco but aren’t currently in the Build and Price are still coming and will be added to Bronco Build and Price in a future update.

We do not have a date for when these updates will go live, and we don’t know if Ford will announce the updates or if these updates will be background improvements to the Build and Price that will just appear without prior fanfare.
Good news! So I guess that means that most of the posters will be whining....

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
In the Year 2525 if man is still alive ?

2525 Bronco luckily should be coming much, much sooner....
Ford Bronco Build & Price Update Is Coming Says Bronco Brand Manger AC5D823F-3D76-4C3F-B759-4E175E7BD944

Ordering starts soon. So many questions.
When it comes time to put your money down, you’ll have answers. *Some* of the answers may not be to people’s 100% satisfaction. And if that’s the case they can either deal with it, cancel their order, or delay until 2022 MY when there will be additional changes.

john.noonan

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man... You guys really like to drill down on a single person and start to hate on them.

I don't even understand what is happening in this thread. Has Levine stopped tweeting and you need someone else to nail up?

It's sort of embarrassing.

Ford has a million parts and you're cruising this guys background to see if he's the culprit for everything.

Good on the guy for becoming Brand Manager after a few years. You in the peanut gallery have no idea how he did it or why he was chosen.
Yeah, overly negative and rude posts like many of these are a great way to ensure Ford product people avoid this blog and therefore not do read the commentary.

I'm excited for my Bronco with the build and price as is, but I will be happy to see additional accessories that may be added yet.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm ready to order now. I don't need more options.

Less options is much easier:ROFLMAO:
7 trim levels, all with options and upgrade packages. If you can't figure something out, more options isn't going to help you:ROFLMAO:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly, who cares about the accessories?! I just want all the available or not available options to be 100% accurate per trim. That’s all. If I get the high package with sound deadening then it should show included on the stand alone option, power seats with leather, etc. the list goes on. Cmon Ford.
The people that want accessories care about them.
Sponsored