Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
According to Bronco Nation:

Since Build and Price launched for the 2021 Ford Bronco, there have been questions and concerns from the community on what it included, what accessories were missing, and why certain options can be matched and others cannot. Where is the pull-down tailgate table included with the Overland Concept? Whatā€™s the story with roof racks on Sasquatched 4-doors?

While we donā€™t have all the answers to these questions, we have been able to confirm that Build and Price is not in its final form and updates are coming. Esteban Plaza-Jennings, the Ford Bronco brand manager, confirmed to Bronco Nation that accessories that have been confirmed for Bronco but arenā€™t currently in the Build and Price are still coming and will be added to Bronco Build and Price in a future update.

We do not have a date for when these updates will go live, and we donā€™t know if Ford will announce the updates or if these updates will be background improvements to the Build and Price that will just appear without prior fanfare.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Ford announcement" - yeah, riiiight

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wonderful smh

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
We do not have a date for when these updates will go live, and we donā€™t know if Ford will announce the updates or if these updates will be background improvements to the Build and Price that will just appear without prior fanfare.
Around these parts, they won't have to announce jack shit, it'll be jungle telegraph. Just saying...

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I thought this was common knowledge? Of course the BnP will be updated as options and accessories become available.

Ford has already said the pull out tray will be a late availability, once available Ford will update the BnP.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty safe bet that sometime in the future there will be changes that may or may not be announced. I have no sort of inside info or a friend of a uncle and could have made that prediction.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Uh oh, I've been happy with the B&P, especially pricing and inclusions, I hope I'm not about to be crest fallen.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I don't doubt there will be incremental updates to the B&P, it would be nice to perhaps, I don't know, ROLL THEM OUT PRIOR TO ORDERING OPENING UP DECEMBER 7TH?

Ford Bronco Build & Price Update Is Coming Says Bronco Brand Manger DWIGHT

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last edited:

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the ā€œrockstarsā€ are trying to get traffic by saying theyā€™ll fix the bugs on their website and add stuff they haven't had before.

It kinda seems like the ā€œrockstarsā€ are just guys making $50 grand a gear while the ceo types make $17 million and are just laughing at all of us.
Sponsored