First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am thrilled to be able to get another Bronco. My last one was an Eddie Bauer, and came with a colored removable top. It was a great truck. This one comes with different features, different removable top and doors. I can't begin to judge this new one by the 87, which I also bought new. But I do know one thing for certain, I am keeping this one longer than the 15 years I had the other one.

That should tell you how unhappy I am about this truck,
thank you, Ford.
Sponsored

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it helps you decide, all Broncos have LED headlights. The signature headlights just look different if that's what you want
Yeah, it’s the signature lights I really want. That horizontal light looks really cool at night!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I honestly do not care, half of the fun is going to be customizing my ride with the limitless aftermarket options that will eventually become available. I guess I just seriously doubt Ford has perfected the accessories they'll be offering.

I'm curious to see what kind of holsters people will come up with to replace one of those interior grips! :unsure:
Unfortunately, I think "eventually" is the operative word here. The few aftermarket sources I've contacted indicate they're waiting for a Bronco just like the rest of us so they can make their product. By the time some of the good stuff shows up, I probably won't be interested.

Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I see another Aggie Shower coming with strong head winds!

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

L
How about lease payments?!?!?!
Lease money factors are TERRIBLE for F-150 and Bronco Sport right now. You don't even want to lease. Way better to buy. I hope they change them soon. Ford Ranger on the other hand has a great MF right now.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

nastyMAC

Badlands
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW gli
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to BN:

Since Build and Price launched for the 2021 Ford Bronco, there have been questions and concerns from the community on what it included, what accessories were missing, and why certain options can be matched and others cannot. Where is the pull-down tailgate table included with the Overland Concept? What’s the story with roof racks on Sasquatched 4-doors?

While we don’t have all the answers to these questions, we have been able to confirm that Build and Price is not in its final form and updates are coming. Esteban Plaza-Jennings, the Ford Bronco brand manager, confirmed to Bronco Nation that accessories that have been confirmed for Bronco but aren’t currently in the Build and Price are still coming and will be added to Bronco Build and Price in a future update.

We do not have a date for when these updates will go live, and we don’t know if Ford will announce the updates or if these updates will be background improvements to the Build and Price that will just appear without prior fanfare.

Kinda funny promoting 200 accessories but it is not available option on
According to BN:

Since Build and Price launched for the 2021 Ford Bronco, there have been questions and concerns from the community on what it included, what accessories were missing, and why certain options can be matched and others cannot. Where is the pull-down tailgate table included with the Overland Concept? What’s the story with roof racks on Sasquatched 4-doors?

While we don’t have all the answers to these questions, we have been able to confirm that Build and Price is not in its final form and updates are coming. Esteban Plaza-Jennings, the Ford Bronco brand manager, confirmed to Bronco Nation that accessories that have been confirmed for Bronco but aren’t currently in the Build and Price are still coming and will be added to Bronco Build and Price in a future update.

We do not have a date for when these updates will go live, and we don’t know if Ford will announce the updates or if these updates will be background improvements to the Build and Price that will just appear without prior fanfare.
200 accessories which are just gonna be an options but not sure if they can be added?!

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really have zero Eff’s about the 200 + accessories, I have vague interest in maybe two or three of them. Aftermarket will crush them all if you’re willing to wait for them to catch up.

CoVID disruptions are 100% real, it’s causing significant problems in my world and our product’s complexity doesn’t even register when compared to building a modern vehicle.

My companies supply chain is pretty much eff’ed. Most of our staff is working from home, our order book is racking up unprecedented demand, lead times have become unmanageable and it’s my job to develop & deliver new product on time and ensure existing sku’s are produced correctly and on cost. It’s been a very difficult season.

Unfortunately Bronco enthusiasts have no source for true Q&A, dealerships are useless (even the very few good ones just don’t have access to info). BN tries to serve this Q&A need but they don’t have (or know) straight answers, only marketing fluff. Frankly Ford is not set up for Direct to Consumer sales & marketing programs yet CoVID has forced their hand. Ford’s communication is dysfunctional but they probably don’t even realize that because we are “not typical consumers”. Marketing to an enthusiast consumer base is dicey even in a pre-CoVID world.

So....we are left here lost in the internet speculating about how this will work.

“Weeee” (cracks third beer)

Does Ford need constructive criticism?
Hell yes.

Is building a modern vehicle incredibly complex?
Hell Yes.

Should most of us chill?
Hell yes.

Does any of this make anyone’s particular concern or unanswered question less relevant?
Hell no.

This is what happens when the wolves are hungry and the nights are long.

(Cracks 4th beer).

I’m not waiting. I have concerns, I still plan to buy. Why? Because fuck it, life is short. I need something to look forward too.

I’m taking my entire family to go get tested for CoVID tomorrow...on Friday the 13th.... so that should be fun.

Peace.
Sponsored

Last edited: