Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not making any moves yet but it’s time to start cross shopping.

It’s not the money it’s that these guys are fucking clowns.
Yep...it's NOT the money it's the craziness. I am cross shopping the Defender. It's 20K higher and I don't care. It's a beautiful vehicle. FORD better respond to our concerns really fast. FORD.....HOW ABOUT A RESPONSE HERE (notice how quiet all the Dealers are...they should be concerned as well?)
Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if the Auto standard with Mid Package was an error on B&P online, then they made the error in all of the published pricing materials.

And they did not raise the price of the Outer Banks which it comes standard with.
20201221_115240.jpg
20201221_115317.jpg

When they say "standard" I think they mean you have to get it with the Auto (ie it's not optional). Doesn't say they weren't going to charge you for it.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yep

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yup! The base just priced itself way too high. I mean 9k for SAS pack? Ford, you want people to love the Bronco, not resent it. I am now back to looking at a badlands as it's price point is now close enough to the base. Ford is really fucking this roll out up in a big way and if they keep shifting the goal posts i might be hunting for another vehicle cuz this is getting ridiculous.
I feel bad for those are just seeing this but at the same time I am not surprised.

I have been saying it for months, Ford does not want to sell the base bronco, they don't want people to buy the base bronco. The only reason it exists is so they can say we have a bronco that starts at 28K. Hell I am actually surprised they even offered sas on the base

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel bad for those are just seeing this but at the same time I am not surprised.

I have been saying it for months, Ford does not want to sell the base bronco, they don't want people to buy the base bronco. The only reason it exists is so they can say we have a bronco that starts at 28K. Hell I am actually surprised they even offered sas on the base
It was a dirty trick to put out B&P with pricing if there were going to change them anyway.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're cancelling can you at least be courteous to those of us who arent and post your reservation date? This is especially for 7/13 reservations.

LOL
qIScXx.gif

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL - I love the Miss Cleo's on this site! A broken watch and all that...

Evidence: gut feeling

Evidence the B&P was originally correct:
A) Ford put it up
B) Ford left it alone for 3 months
C) The combo was far cheaper than $3500 on both the Mustang and the F-150.

But that is fine. Congrats! Hold your heads up high! Y'all must be wrong an awful lot to get this excited about finally guessing something correctly. Probably think Fantasy Football and picking Lottery numbers is based on skill, too.

?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

interesting, for a badlands 4dr build, adding the dual body colored mod top/soft top, removes the hard/soft top entirely from the graphic. the vehicle depicted is totally 'topless' :)

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look, this is still an in-process mess. These nutballs working on the page aren't smart enough to do it offline and then upload it. NOW the mod tops are back on my BD build, and fascinating, I can actually get the dual tops for $100 LESS than the black mod alone. LOL. Love that.
That’s a body color top. Unfortunately I was all in. The whole process has been shit but this may be the straw that broke my back. This is a 4th vehicle I don’t need it. I will wait until order and see where we are at.
Sponsored