First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just because I obsess, I googled my rail car number and found an old picture of it online. Looks like there are vents on the side and it’s been tagged with graffiti. That’s just great… get that spray paint all over the cargo/vehicles inside 😂😰
Ford Bronco build week 10/24 6105B661-3150-4466-B05B-74B494B2E095

VTMech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got moved out 2 weeks for estimated delivery. Not shipped yet. MAP is 8 hours up the road which makes it more frustrating!

We all know this has been a disaster overall, but just wanted to say this is a disaster :)

WorkBronco

Base
First Name
WB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have been tracking my railcar from Michigan to Ohio to Pennsylvania
On Norfolk Southern
Left Conway, PA this AM
Needs to go another 300+ miles to Wilmington, DE after which it will go via United Road to dealership in Philly
Almost there!

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, Ford performance said “delivery” window was Nov 14-20...but, I called Ford chat today and he said Nov 14-20 was estimated “shipping” dates.

We are getting told “produced” as well and when myself and others ask what produced means vs built F performance and F chat has said “it’s the same” except trackers etc still show “in production”
Well like I said, on 2 different days chat gave me the "ETA" dates of 11/18-11/24. The firs one admitted that they really did not know what those dates meant as far as shipping or arriving.
But the 2nd person specifically said that is the range it is expected to arrive at the dealership.
So I'm convinced that some people just really have no clue...but which ones? lol.
Just got moved out 2 weeks for estimated delivery. Not shipped yet. MAP is 8 hours up the road which makes it more frustrating!

We all know this has been a disaster overall, but just wanted to say this is a disaster :)
What are they telling you now? I believe I have been following close behind you in terms of production. I'm being told ETA is 11/18-11/24 as I said above. But as you can see there is some debate on what those dates mean.

BTW, I still do not have a "built" status as of this morning.

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well like I said, on 2 different days chat gave me the "ETA" dates of 11/18-11/24. The firs one admitted that they really did not know what those dates meant as far as shipping or arriving.
But the 2nd person specifically said that is the range it is expected to arrive at the dealership.
So I'm convinced that some people just really have no clue...but which ones? lol.

What are they telling you now? I believe I have been following close behind you in terms of production. I'm being told ETA is 11/18-11/24 as I said above. But as you can see there is some debate on what those dates mean.

BTW, I still do not have a "built" status as of this morning.
Exactly, who do you believe lol...we (other raptor builds 10/24) are all stuck at “in production” no “built” email. I’m assuming the rest are still stuck, nobody has posted saying they have received “built” email.

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called CSX and my Bronco is in Gibson IN, with no ETA available. Hopefully it won't be sitting on a side track too long. IN is a long way and a few states away from CO. Need to get that rail car moving!

Robbins26

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford had my estimated to be delivered between Nov 6-12 and my dealer in NY was waiting on the shipping details still. But then it randomly showed up today and surprised all of us! Unfortunately I had to get leg surgery on my left leg and its a manual so i have another 3 weeks to be able to drive it some what 🙃

Snapchat-2102562267.jpg

Snapchat-1490510434.jpg

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford had my estimated to be delivered between Nov 6-12 and my dealer in NY was waiting on the shipping details still. But then it randomly showed up today and surprised all of us! Unfortunately I had to get leg surgery on my left leg and its a manual so i have another 3 weeks to be able to drive it some what 🙃
Sorry about your leg! Hopefully it is a quick recovery. But happy about your Bronco!
I'm holding onto hope that mine will just show up and surprise everyone as well lol.

Sponsored

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco is currently in Wayne, Mi and scheduled to arrive in Blue Island, Illinois on Monday evening. That’s a little less than halfway to my dealership. Hoping for no delays and I should see it late next week or early the following week 🤞. Kinda bummed that it’s arriving just before MN winter - no top off driving and tons of road salt right off the bat 😕

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hoping that @HeyDobby is too busy driving around in a new bronco with a huge grin to respond. Hopefully we'll get an update once she gets tired of driving it and has a couple celebratory beverages tonight!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm hoping that @HeyDobby is too busy driving around in a new bronco with a huge grin to respond. Hopefully we'll get an update once she gets tired of driving it and has a couple celebratory beverages tonight!
Oh me too! Her and her husband with perma-grins!

HeyDobby

Wildtrak
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, it’s SOMEWHERE in Florida, but not with me. CSX this morning said it was headed to Orlando at 4:45 am, as of right now CSX says NO STATUS AVAILABLE, so Im not sure where its at! We went through the dealership today again, they are getting Broncos delivered and F series, so its just a matter of time. 😬
Sponsored