W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Are you Hoss 3.0 and what is the build date? My WT keeps getting pushed.

I will check today at 6PM to see if it changed again. So excited, just want to get err done.

Fortunate enough to get my WS this morning. What are the areas/points of information i should be overanalyzing to track/get my hopes up about minute steps of progress. Still considering seeing if i can camp out in the MAP parking lot next week and literaly walk along with my build and others since it's only a few blocks away. Hope everyone else on the chain gets good news this week. Can't wait to get these dirty, might have to start my training program at the Holly Oaks ORV park.
Sponsored

TheRoadWarrior

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Challenger (She's the last of the V8's)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats! My window sticker showed up too. Now it REALLY feels real.

1664872492713.png
Hey that's awesome! Was your build date for 10/10? Last I checked mine is 10/11 so wondering when the sticker should pop?

Rheldar

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2-Door BL, '14 Frontier Pro-4x, '22 Tesla Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey that's awesome! Was your build date for 10/10? Last I checked mine is 10/11 so wondering when the sticker should pop?
Mine was 10/10 and popped up last night. I'd imagine the 10/11 stickers should show up tonight/tomorrow morning.

KENYON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco sport, 2017 escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you Hoss 3.0 and what is the build date? My WT keeps getting pushed.

I will check today at 6PM to see if it changed again. So excited, just want to get err done.
I'm not Hoss 3.0 although now i wished i had added it but was too worried about changing anything once i got the vin last month. I wonder if mine got pulled becuase it's a CO as my color choice. WHen i spoke with Chat yesterday they said my build date was 10/11 so a week from today. Sending good vibes your way that you'll get yours soon. I will say that i couldn't get my WS yesterday but when i checked again this morning it was there. Likewise i found using it the vin tracker link and not the normal order tracker. If i checked everything else in my life as much as I checked these links...

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Very excited for you. From what you wrote you'll be getting a CO Unicorn. Wife nixed that color. So frustrated by that.

I'm not Hoss 3.0 although now i wished i had added it but was too worried about changing anything once i got the vin last month. I wonder if mine got pulled becuase it's a CO as my color choice. WHen i spoke with Chat yesterday they said my build date was 10/11 so a week from today. Sending good vibes your way that you'll get yours soon. I will say that i couldn't get my WS yesterday but when i checked again this morning it was there. Likewise i found using it the vin tracker link and not the normal order tracker. If i checked everything else in my life as much as I checked these links...

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, same as Rheldar... 10/10 build and the WS showed up last evening. I was actually a 10/14 build day as of last Friday then yesterday got the 10/10 date and WS. Very surprised.

You should get your WS tonight!!

BabyDriver

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
City Bike
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

michael-scott-the-office.gif

Window Stickers are rolling out!

judgefudge72

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 OBX High Sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my WS this morning. Originally 10/3 then pushed to 10/10. Invoiced 10/3 with a 10/10 blend date.

Does the price on the WS reflect the pre 2022.5 price increase or do I have to get a credit from ford?

Sponsored

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my WS this morning. Originally 10/3 then pushed to 10/10. Invoiced 10/3 with a 10/10 blend date.

Does the price on the WS reflect the pre 2022.5 price increase or do I have to get a credit from ford?
Check out the post "The Ultimate 2022MY PRICE PROTECTION Flowchart"

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup now pushed again to 10/15 build date, im just happy others are getting moved forward especially ones who havent been waiting as long.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is that a Saturday? Did you get that from chat or email or by some other means?

Yup now pushed again to 10/15 build date, im just happy others are getting moved forward especially ones who havent been waiting as long.

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that a Saturday? Did you get that from chat or email or by some other means?
Chat and yes a sat so prob will be pushed to the next week, im sure at this point 23's will be delivered before my POS

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This what I just got from chat.

The order has been assigned a build day of 10/11/22 with an ETA of 10/24/22. This may change when the vehicle hits production. Please feel free to check updates on our website https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
Sponsored