First Name
Ashish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Because of the 10/1122. Everyone with a low number out of the total is a 10/10 blend. It's been explained that the xxxx/xxxx number is a number Ford hopes to produce that day or number of shifts, but the rotation number is the exact place in line. Doesn't make sense with the explanation I have seen, so I'm sure there is more to it that means something to the process.
Exactly what I thought.
When I read I was 10/1122 I was so stoked that I'll get it built soon but seeing the rotation number that high, I was kinda IFFYYY and that's exactly what I thought. It was too good to be true to think it'll be built that soon when starting 10/1122 that day.
For sure it's moving here and there a lot for wildtraks, especially that it needs that sticker on the hood graphic for Wildtrak, so not sure moving between graphics shop and production line back takes time or not.
Sponsored

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see you on the spreadsheet and most of the other WTs listed aren't updating WS information. The one I see listed as a WT with WS info, might not be. I think he stated his was a BL build. It's hard to figure out, understand, etc., what is happening with each week, when not enough of us aren't updating the sheet. I haven't seen anything crazy happening at the factory from the past month worth of build weeks, so I don't think any of us have anything to worry about anyway.

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What exactly is the “rotation” number mean

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you get Convoy or Rail as your transport to PA? I'm getting Rail to Easton and if mine is that quick its gonna really throw my plans in a spin....but I won't complain getting things sooner.
I'm convoy to my dealer in eastern Ohio (Sarchione Ford).

Sponsored

TheRoadWarrior

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Challenger (She's the last of the V8's)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm convoy to my dealer in eastern Ohio (Sarchione Ford).
Ah gotcha, I assumed based on your profile details, but I see I'm not the only one who decided to order from another state.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah gotcha, I assumed based on your profile details, but I see I'm not the only one who decided to order from another state.
They were one of the few dealers around who had a 2dr Bronco on their lot and we wanted to see one before we put an order in. Even though they are 1:15 hours away, it was worth it. We lucked out that they didn't have a ton of orders and are a mid-sized dealer so we got it built in 7 months.

TheRoadWarrior

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Challenger (She's the last of the V8's)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They were one of the few dealers around who had a 2dr Bronco on their lot and we wanted to see one before we put an order in. Even though they are 1:15 hours away, it was worth it. We lucked out that they didn't have a ton of orders and are a mid-sized dealer so we got it built in 7 months.
Smart, nearly same story with my dealer. One of the few honest ones that would give me a number on their allocation and number of orders.

Sponsored

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What exactly is the “rotation” number mean
It's the exact number on the line (maybe where you finish on the line, after looking at the data available). This is only what I have read and comparing WS data and looking at the builds on the spreadsheet.

After seeing @apaul WS, the xxx/xxx number and rotation number, I believe the rotation number is where you end up in line after mod shop or any "side" line your build needs to go to. The xxx/xxx number is where you start, maybe. I haven't found anything that definitively explains the two. Like why would one build start hundreds in front of another, and end up hundreds behind, as the case between mine and @apaul . I have the roof rail and supposedly that means mine has to go to the mod shop. He mentioned graphics which I would assume isn't done on the "main" line, much like something like all the everglades add-ons. Not enough of those types of options to be an added station on the main.

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs