First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine started moving again today, apparently. Only 6 days in chicago.
How long were you stuck in Willard OH? My next stop was Blue Is. For 30th, then 31, now Nov 1st. Seems to be sitting
Sponsored

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long were you stuck in Willard OH? My next stop was Blue Is. For 30th, then 31, now Nov 1st. Seems to be sitting
Left MAP on the 18th. Left Willard 21st, got to chicago area (Blue Island or IHB side yard a few miles away) at 3am on 22nd. Left Chicago late evening of 28th. Got to Dallas area at 10pm of the 29th. Still there currently. Headed to Houston.

Everywhere listed is where it sat for more than half a day, at most.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All,
I’m going to dictate an overview of what the bronco is like and the process to get it.
My window sticker stated that I was going to be delivered by convoy. My vehicle ended up on Canadian northern which has a huge transfer station 8.2 miles from my dealership. I showed shipped for two weeks and I finally called the Bronco hotline to ask for an update. I tried to find the status with Ford’s trucking company, but they had no updates. So, the Ford rep was extremely helpful and told me the bronco was in Jackson, which was a Tuesday. My salesman said he would speak to his general sales manager about getting the truck. They didn’t tell me they got there the following day when they put their dealership logo on it. The next morning my brother and I went to the Canadian national transfer yard looking for the bronco but never found its location so we decided to go to the dealership. On the way my status flipped to final prep and got the call that the truck was there. We saw the truck which had not been prepped completely, but were able to activate FordPass. Throughout the day, I could see it moving back-and-forth between the detail building and the shop when they installed the gator back mudflaps, which are totally awesome looking without sideboards or rock rails.

We went back later that afternoon to get the truck. They took a lot longer with the paperwork than expected, but allowed me to piddle around the parking lot and the neighborhood.
We went to a Tesla dealership while waiting and trolled them with the photo of the bronco. See below. The bronco drives like a big vehicle. You feel the torque on the wheels and going around corners is easy but you feel the 35s grab . On the road it was much quieter on the highway which was a pleasant surprise. The vehicle shifts really well turns nimbly and it’s flat out to drive. We have a 15 to 16 inch bump to get in our garage since the house is still old and the added garage door was a modification. It handles it like a speed bump. Speaking of speed bumps, we took a few at 18 miles an hour, 23 miles an hour and at 30. It was like a small blip in the road and couldn’t believe it. I recommend finding a safe spot to give your bronco some speed bumps to eat. Parking the car at the mall, my favorite destination, was so much easier than anticipated.

Now to the looks. People are shocked by it when they get to close to it. The mudflaps without sideboards or rock rails makes it look mean. It is definitely a battle wagon and the nickname BOOGER fits perfectly. I’m confident 99% of you with love driving it but some may not because it drives like a truck.
Please check out the pics below.
Ford Bronco Build week of:  10/10/2022 Spread Sheet Attached 852D4FAC-6704-4BF7-BC9E-7BE23EBC7E21
Ford Bronco Build week of:  10/10/2022 Spread Sheet Attached 5355872F-D050-45F7-8C86-9603CB8EFC1A
Ford Bronco Build week of:  10/10/2022 Spread Sheet Attached Photo Oct 29 2022, 6 32 40 AM

Last edited:

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Checked Order Track app and Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website this morning and just learned that my Badlands has moved to "In-Transit" status (convoy). No date cited for delivery to dealer here in Maryland yet but... I'm stoked to see this step forward. Things had gotten real quiet after the vehicle was built on 15 October.
Good to hear yours got moved. I'm still hoping mine moves to in transit.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All,
I’m going to dictate an overview of what the bronco is like and the process to get it.
My window sticker stated that I was going to be delivered by convoy. My vehicle ended up on Canadian northern which has a huge transfer station 8.2 miles from my dealership. I Sherry shipped for two weeks and I finally called the Bronco hotline to ask for an update. I tried to find the status with Ford’s trucking company, but they had no updates. So, the Ford rep was extremely helpful and told me the bronco was in Jackson, which was a Tuesday. My salesman said he would speak to his general sales manager about getting the truck. They didn’t tell me they got there the following day when they put their dealership logo on it. The next morning my brother and I went to the Canadian national transfer yard but never found its location so we decided to go to the dealership and on the way I get a call that the truck is there. We saw the truck which had not been prepped completely, but were able to activate FordPass. Throughout the day, I could see it moving back-and-forth between the detail building and the shop when they installed the gator back mudflaps, which are totally awesome looking without sideboard rock rails by the way.

We went back later that afternoon to get the truck. They took a lot longer with the paperwork than expected, but allowed me to piddle around the parking lot and the neighborhood to drive it.
we went to a Tesla dealership and troll them with the photo of the bronco. See below deck drives like a big vehicle. Do you feel the torque on the wheels and going around corners is easy but you feel the 35s grab . the road. It was much quieter on the highway which was a pleasant surprise. The vehicle shifts really well turns nimbly and it’s flat out to drive. We have a 15 to 16 inch bumper to get in our garage since the house is still old and it was a modification. It handles it like a speed bump speaking of speed bumps, we took a few at 18 miles an hour, 23 miles an hour and 30. It was like a small blip in the road and I couldn’t believe it. I recommend finding a safe spot to give your bronco to be speed bumps to eat. Parking the car at the mall, my favorite destination was so much easier than anticipated.

now to the looks. People are shocked by it when they get to close to it. The mudflaps without sideboard. The rock rails makes it look mean. It is definitely a battle wagon and the nickname longer fits in perfectly. I’m confident 99% of you loving it and some may not because it drives like a truck.
Please check out the pics below.
Ford Bronco Build week of:  10/10/2022 Spread Sheet Attached Photo Oct 29 2022, 6 32 40 AM
View attachment 412715
Congrats! 'Bout damned time!
You got some catching up to do... I've got 2890 miles on mine already! :D

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Lol the shopping center that I go to is about 3.2 miles from the house. There is no way I’m going to catch you. This vehicle is officially a Mall Crawler.

Congrats! 'Bout damned time!
You got some catching up to do... I've got 2890 miles on mine already! :D

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol the shopping center that I go to is about 3.2 miles from the house. There is no way I’m going to catch you. This vehicle is officially a Mall Crawler.
lol... I got all my miles driving to and from the golf courses... mine's more like a glorified golf cart. 🤪

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checked Order Track app and Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website this morning and just learned that my Badlands has moved to "In-Transit" status (convoy). No date cited for delivery to dealer here in Maryland yet but... I'm stoked to see this step forward. Things had gotten real quiet after the vehicle was built on 15 October.
Whoa... dealership just called and said the truck has already arrived at the dealership (last night)! It's time to go finalize sales paperwork and pick it up. Dealer is leaving all the protective plastic wraps, stickers and labels on the truck per my instructions (so my wife and I will unwrap at home in the garage). Can't believe this is happening after all this time...

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just called CSX and the message stated mine was in TX... Couldn't make out the town, even though I repeated it the recording. But it's in TX!!!

Likely gonna happen this week hopefully! 🤞

family-guy-stewie.gif

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She has arrived! Can't pick her up until Thursday though. Does this picture make her butt look big? :)

Ford Bronco Build week of:  10/10/2022 Spread Sheet Attached Bronc 1

Ford Bronco Build week of:  10/10/2022 Spread Sheet Attached Bronc 2

Sponsored

TheRoadWarrior

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Challenger (She's the last of the V8's)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

....btw for those interested I think the system still thinks its sitting at MAP so don't worry info is just behind
Sponsored