Stevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beat me by 2 hours
If it makes you feel any better, I have to leave town for a week starting tomorrow morning. So it will sit in the garage while I’m in a rental 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
:ROFLMAO:
If it makes you feel any better, I have to leave town for a week starting tomorrow morning. So it will sit in the garage while I’m in a rental 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣
Ouch. Does make me feel better though

Sponsored

est1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Ford F1
Your Bronco Model
Base
well the update on my railcar this morning is "departed gibson IHB" 10-31 6 AM central. ETA to destination now updated to 11-4 (originally 11-1). hopefully no more stops along the way. this ping-ponging around the great lakes area since it shipped on the 23rd has been very annoying lol!
I hear you. Ours circled us a couple times but is now at it's final stop. Norfolk Southern line said "Actual Placement" so I downloaded a PDF that explained all their terms.
  • Actual Placement: When a car is placed in an accessible position for loading or unloading or at a point designated by Consignor or Consignee.

Sounds like I'm just waiting on a driver to pick it up! Wonder if they'd let me....

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear you. Ours circled us a couple times but is now at it's final stop. Norfolk Southern line said "Actual Placement" so I downloaded a PDF that explained all their terms.
  • Actual Placement: When a car is placed in an accessible position for loading or unloading or at a point designated by Consignor or Consignee.

Sounds like I'm just waiting on a driver to pick it up! Wonder if they'd let me....
been closely watching the train i'm on with @telenerd and it looks like we crossed into iowa tonight full steam ahead! with any luck the original ETA to dealer still stands of 11-5 to 11-11. though i'm supposed to be out of town 11-11 through 11-13 so that would be highly annoying to have it arrive then haha.

Rick66

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150(sold), S197 GT C/S (sold) 22 2DR BB EG SAS V6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nope. CSX said it was Off-loaded to another carrier at 6:38 this morning, no further information available. I wonder if by chance it went to convoy already? I will wait until Monday, and see if ford or my dealer has some more information. My delivery window is 11/3 - 11/9, so currently right on schedule.
Found It👏! Just for grins, I checked the CSX tracker (it started its journey there , and it left Bay City WI on BNSF this morning! The Twin Cities rail car off load is up the tracks an hour or so. Wonder how long it will sit in there waiting for convoy to finish the journey? 🤔🤷‍♂️

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Found It👏! Just for grins, I checked the CSX tracker (it started its journey there , and it left Bay City WI on BNSF this morning! The Twin Cities rail car off load is up the tracks an hour or so. Wonder how long it will sit in there waiting for convoy to finish the journey? 🤔🤷‍♂️
once you hit the main lines they update every town they go through. kinda fun. been calling morning and night just for S&Gs and it's pretty easy to track the progress.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

once you hit the main lines they update every town they go through. kinda fun. been calling morning and night just for S&Gs and it's pretty easy to track the progress.
My railcar has been in the same location since yesterday. No movement and just 160 miles away from final railyard. ☹

Sponsored

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My railcar has been in the same location since yesterday. No movement and just 160 miles away from final railyard. ☹
i wonder if the unload yard is full? or they don't have a crew to operate for that last jump?

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where is yours being unloaded at @70&22bronco?

Mine made it to south Houston about 2.5 hours ago. Very close to the unload yard. I was blend on the 11th, built on the 15th, shipped on the 18th, but yours has caught up to mine it sounds, with me being on the rail for the last two weeks.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where is yours being unloaded at @70&22bronco?

Mine made it to south Houston about 2.5 hours ago. Very close to the unload yard. I was blend on the 11th, built on the 15th, shipped on the 18th, but yours has caught up to mine it sounds, with me being on the rail for the last two weeks.
I’ve been in Hearn since yesterday. Being unloaded in Kirby, 10 miles from my dealership! 🙂 Wow, you’ve been on the rail a long time! Who knows, I may stay stuck in Hearn for another week. Guess it wouldn’t hurt either..my dealer just came back with a number on my trade that was $6k lower than what it was two months ago. I’m heartbroken.

Last edited:

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been in Hearn since yesterday. Being unloaded in Kirby, 10 miles from my dealership! 🙂 Wow, you’ve been on the rail a long time! Who knows, I may stay stuck in Hearn for another week. Guess it wouldn’t hurt either..my dealer just came back with a number on my trade that was $6k lower than what it was two months ago. I’m heartbroken.
SMH. That's the only thing I was "lucky" on. Got the money on my totaled out F150, so didn't have a chance to loose out on the value. Of course, didn't have a choice whether to take it or not, either.
Sponsored