First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
train car status says "unloaded and released by customer" so all we're waiting on now is a semi truck for that haul to my dealer.
Sponsored

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

train car status says "unloaded and released by customer" so all we're waiting on now is a semi truck for that haul to my dealer.
I’m just waiting for mine to get to the dealer too! 😬 My husband said that we are going to buy, even though he’s not happy with the deal. But I’m getting my Bronco! 🤗 Just reallyyyyy hoping it gets there today!

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m just waiting for mine to get to the dealer too! 😬 My husband said that we are going to buy, even though he’s not happy with the deal. But I’m getting my Bronco! 🤗 Just reallyyyyy hoping it gets there today!
Mine now says arriving at Kirby (it doesn't say that, I just know that's where they unlood them from UP) 8 Nov. Yesterday it said 7 Nov.
So what did they screw ya'll for on the deal?
Not honoring the deal on the build sheet?
Markup?
Nitrogen in the tires?
Window tint?
"Paint protection"?
"Fabric protection"? Someone please define "fabric protection" on vinyl seats?
Enquiring minds wanna know!!!

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine now says arriving at Kirby (it doesn't say that, I just know that's where they unlood them from UP) 8 Nov. Yesterday it said 7 Nov.
So what did they screw ya'll for on the deal?
Not honoring the deal on the build sheet?
Markup?
Nitrogen in the tires?
Window tint?
"Paint protection"?
"Fabric protection"? Someone please define "fabric protection" on vinyl seats?
Enquiring minds wanna know!!!
😂
Not honoring price on build sheet. 😕 We’ll try to run it by them one more time tomorrow, but I don’t think it’ll matter. 🤷🏻‍♀️ My husband isn’t happy with how my car’s value tanked from two months ago, but that wasn’t the dealership. That’s just the market.

*Edit- but it is still sticker price. No markup

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

😂
Not honoring price on build sheet. 😕 We’ll try to run it by them one more time tomorrow, but I don’t think it’ll matter. 🤷🏻‍♀️ My husband isn’t happy with how my car’s value tanked from two months ago, but that wasn’t the dealership. That’s just the market.
I talked to Furd marketing about price protection, they said you can file a complaint with them if you don't get it from the dealer.
I too saw that "prior to March 21" crap, but there is another part to that flowchart;

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-ultimate-2022my-price-protection-flowchart.46571/

Sponsored

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I talked to Furd marketing about price protection, they said you can file a complaint with them if you don't get it from the dealer.
I too saw that "prior to March 21" crap, but there is another part to that flowchart;

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-ultimate-2022my-price-protection-flowchart.46571/
Yeah, the “prior to March 2021” price protection doesn’t apply to us. But we are supposed to receive another type of price protection. No program number or incentive number or whatever they are called for those of us who qualify for the “after March ‘21 but before March 7, 2022” price protection. I wonder what a complaint would do. 🤔 I am going to ask them to contact the zone rep when we go for the Bronco so I can hear it from the zone rep that I’m “wrong.” I’m not telling them that yet though. Lol

I think that other stuff is for the “prior to March ‘21” people. I think. lol

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, the “prior to March 2021” price protection doesn’t apply to us. But we are supposed to receive another type of price protection. No program number or incentive number or whatever they are called for those of us who qualify for the “after March ‘21 but before March 7, 2022” price protection. I wonder what a complaint would do. 🤔 I am going to ask them to contact the zone rep when we go for the Bronco so I can hear it from the zone rep that I’m “wrong.” I’m not telling them that yet though. Lol

I think that other stuff is for the “prior to March ‘21” people. I think. lol
Are they tacking on a bunch of superfluous bullshit like nitrogen in yer tires for $200 and window tint and wax job for $1500?
Seent that before!!!

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are they tacking on a bunch of superfluous bullshit like nitrogen in yer tires for $200 and window tint and wax job for $1500?
Seent that before!!!
On the purchase agreement I saw, none of that was on there. Just the sticker price. 🙂

Aside from the price protection issue, they’ve been great. I wish that part would work out, because I would like to continue doing business with them. But I won’t return if they can’t honor it for me. 😕

Sponsored

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was told my Bronco did NOT arrive at the dealership today, even though they received two trucks. 😕 They said “tomorrow.” We shall see..

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told my Bronco did NOT arrive at the dealership today, even though they received two trucks. 😕 They said “tomorrow.” We shall see..
mine's waiting for a ride. doubt the semi's run on saturdays so i guess i'm into next week now.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mine's waiting for a ride. doubt the semi's run on saturdays so i guess i'm into next week now.
This waiting has me feeling more impatient than when I was waiting for it to be built. 😂

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This waiting has me feeling more impatient than when I was waiting for it to be built. 😂
it's like torture knowing it's in the holding yard 45 minutes away and i can't have it yet.