Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The CG showcase rig is what had me super excited for this color. It's variable appearance is such a tease!

If it's just asphalt gray i'll take a pass. Thankfully by being creative with your order, even the early reservation holders will be able to see CG in person before making their final order and getting a VIN.
Just dye the stitching black? You only need a dye pen and a little patience.
As long as you don't have a cloth interior that should be possible. I've re-dyed stitching before (it's a boring job that takes about 2 beers of time), but never on marine grade vinyl. Somebody is going to need to check the material for color fastness and report back!
Sponsored

GPW

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The CG showcase rig is what had me super excited for this color. It's variable appearance is such a tease!

If it's just asphalt gray i'll take a pass.
Ditto. I go do a B&P every now and then for a CG Bronco Sport, which has a button for "search inventory" at the end. As soon as a CG is available near me, I'll go see it in person.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may.
Still hoping Ford will give more versatilty on the interior options, as they say "they are listening"
Yeah, I’ve been pushed to a BL for their bad decisions.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

If it's just asphalt gray i'll take a pass. Thankfully by being creative with your order, even the early reservation holders will be able to see CG in person before making their final order and getting a VIN.

As long as you don't have a cloth interior that should be possible. I've re-dyed stitching before (it's a boring job that takes about 2 beers of time), but never on marine grade vinyl. Somebody is going to need to check the material for color fastness and report back!
Good point, hadn’t thought of that.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
CG on a WT. Not happy to have white roof availability until 2022.

Sponsored

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4 dr GC here... they say it changes color from sun to shade.. can't wait....
Outer Banks
4 door
CG
6 cycl
leather seats
High Pack
switches
touch keypad
waiting for white top to get hardtop..

2021 going to b amazing

Screenshot_20201026-174538_Chrome.jpg
Unfortunately. The white top will be in 2022 Bronco

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unfortunately. The white top will be in 2022 Bronco
that's fine. I will rock the soft top for couple months.. my guess is I wont get money till later.. my reservation date is the 17th

Sleepwalker

Big Bend
First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Played around in Photoshop. It´s hard to nail that CG color...

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. PYA_CAMP_Combined_CG

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. PYA_BIKE_Combined_CG

Sponsored

Tpmonahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ditto. I go do a B&P every now and then for a CG Bronco Sport, which has a button for "search inventory" at the end. As soon as a CG is available near me, I'll go see it in person.
I thought it was just me! I saw a CG sport that was at my dealer for training one morning but it was indoor under led lights so I couldn’t get a good read on the color.

BroncoNext

Heritage
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon daily driver, ‘78 CJ for fun
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Not sure if these were posted before... stumbled on these pics of the reveal Bronco from some Detroit News article. Cloudy day? Definitely look more like that creamy gray color, not so much minty green.

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 445593C0-9608-420E-A951-556DFDCFDFFE

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. CBB06FF2-E2C1-4E0D-B566-C46EC25CD699

Rustytuna

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am going for the Cactus Gray if the white roof is offered. Otherwise, I'll be getting the Cyber Orange with the gray/black top.
I think the CG only looks good with the white top.
Is it not confirmed yet whether a. white top will be offered? It really brings out the green/mint in the color.
Sponsored