Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went with 'Other' under why frustrated;

"The complete and willful destruction of the promise of building in reservation timestamp order and that all reservations would be filled before dealer stock with the addition of allocations after the fact. (two completely incompatible systems.) Turns the cutesy marketing phrase of "picking OUR preferred dealer" into "With Ford's preferred dealer." It is offensive and disrespectful to the end consumer."

as to a 'better journey/other';

"Fulfill the terms originally listed when you started taking the 190K reservations and took victory laps around social media because of it. Might also be nice to have the allocation formula actually take the number of reservation orders outstanding at each dealer into account to at least give the illusion that you care if the reservation holders get serviced before people walking in off the street."

Since I gave my reservation/order number as well, I am sure it goes in the round file as I am with Granger.
Mike Levine already blatantly said that @fordmotorcompany doesn’t care about the Granger folks. That’s absolute crap.

Ford created that situation by choosing a dealer up front (we couldn’t shop around), telling us we could only change once, not communicating about how allocation would work (both first round and after the changes), and so when everyone found a good deal - Ford screwed you! It sucks.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As a 7/13 res holder who is still not scheduled. That was a nice way to vent at least

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford will no doubt collect all the “ critical” surveys and move those reservation numbers to the end of the line. Lol
No worries for me. I'm already at the end of the line due to allocation purgatory. Ford has to be high if they think someone will wait 5 years from the date of their reservation.

Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford sent a fun little calendar. As a 7-14 reservation holder I'd rather have my Bronco. However...

Here is what is important. They included a link to a satisfaction survey. Please take the time to complete the survey to let them know orders should be fulfilled in reservation order.

qr.jpg

calendar.jpg

Each piece of thick paper represents a month. It's kind of cute with some hidden Easter eggs. With that said, I would rather have my own Bronco... with it's own Easter eggs, having reserved on 7-14.

i am yet to receive a single piece of bronco swag and i feel like by now many people can decorate a small mansion with the amount of crap they've been sent.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i am yet to receive a single piece of bronco swag and i feel like by now many people can decorate a small mansion with the amount of crap they've been sent.
Your decor of choice for a small mansion is "nature hike/base camp"?!

Mustbeheresomewhere

Badlands
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevrolet Silverado, 2022 Bronco Badlands 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The rollout of the Bronco has been horrible. I still can’t comprehend how a fiberglass top is at the center of this debacle. Out of all of the supply chain constraints, the hard top, really?!?!

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just received a black pennant.

bronco horse on it

I wish Ford would do like they did with my 88 Eddie Baur bronco and send a worthwhile gift.
I still have and use the canvas gear bags when I go on hunting trips.

unlike the calandar, model bronco, poster, hammock and now the pennant that i have received.

these things cost millions to come up with and distribute. Save it and instead give a gift thats worth giving FWIW, I have 200 miles now on my OB cyber orange . going out with the duckboat in the am for the first excursion. I LOVE THE BRONCO, but these gifts naw

Sponsored

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands, Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where was the option for "Angry" on the "how are you feeling" question? I filled it out and fought every instinct I had to not swear profusely in the "Other" boxes. Probably won't do a damn bit of good, but I let them have it on the original promise of building reservations before stock and the changing of the allocation system. Really sick and tired of this crap.

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford sent a fun little calendar. As a 7-14 reservation holder I'd rather have my Bronco. However...

Here is what is important. They included a link to a satisfaction survey. Please take the time to complete the survey to let them know orders should be fulfilled in reservation order.

qr.jpg

calendar.jpg

Each piece of thick paper represents a month. It's kind of cute with some hidden Easter eggs. With that said, I would rather have my own Bronco... with it's own Easter eggs, having reserved on 7-14.

Thank you for the QR code! I answered all questions with genuine honesty. Have a great weekend!
Sponsored