Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shipped to San Diego today (7/22). Any guesses on when I'll get my ride? I'm thinking August 15-20. Ford sais Aug 26-sep 1st...
Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shipped to San Diego today (7/22). Any guesses on when I'll get my ride? I'm thinking August 15-20. Ford sais Aug 26-sep 1st...
Is it coming rail or convoy? Curious cause I will hopefully be in that boat next month. Provided there's no more bumps to my date.

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it coming rail or convoy? Curious cause I will hopefully be in that boat next month. Provided there's no more bumps to my date.
Not sure yet. Going to call the dealer in the next day or two. Once the system is completely updated

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone in SoCal tracking their Bronco via rail? I drove by the UP rail yard in Yermo, CA. last night about 7 pm and noticed what appeared to be Broncos in the enclosed car transports. This rail yard is not where they unload for distribution, however, the train is headed in the right direction. Sadly, I know mine isn't on board, it hasn't been built yet.

Sponsored

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spotted a carbonized grey, 4 door, badlands, soft top (think it was Sasquatch too, but not positive) on the road in Valencia today. This is the first one I've seen out "in the wild" so far.

DeeVaz

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mercedes GLK 350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mineā€™s on its way to Galpin Ford. The tracker told me Aug.21-27 delivery. My guy at Galpin called me today (the guy actually called ME!) and told me that itā€™s shipped and he expects it in 4-5 weeks. I see no reason to start listening to them now! Hereā€™s hoping itā€™s sooner but regardless I realize how fortunate I am. Still havenā€™t seen one in the wildā€¦

PS if any of you are around Galpin I was told they have a Bronco there now available to test drive

OP
OP
myrealname123

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mineā€™s on its way to Galpin Ford. The tracker told me Aug.21-27 delivery. My guy at Galpin called me today (the guy actually called ME!) and told me that itā€™s shipped and he expects it in 4-5 weeks. I see no reason to start listening to them now! Hereā€™s hoping itā€™s sooner but regardless I realize how fortunate I am. Still havenā€™t seen one in the wildā€¦

PS if any of you are around Galpin I was told they have a Bronco there now available to test drive
Once they actually ship it seems like most have beat their estimate in the tracker. Hopefully yours does too! I haven't seen any rolling around up here but I'm betting there will be a few at car week that starts tomorrow.

The only demo unit I've seen close to me is a 4D Base with a soft top and it's at a dealer that I won't step foot in.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone in the first two weeks of production? Couple of years ago when I ordered my Raptor it went to somewhere near Oakland (Benicia?) via rail and then came down to me on truck. If I remember correctly, it took about 3 weeks. I've got a 6/30 blend date so I'm looking forward to hearing all of your experiences with the process!
You know I will have to check out your ride when you get it :geek: . I drove a WildTrak at The Ford Store Morgan Hill a few weeks ago. Have no idea when I will get mine. I was considering changing from the Modular painted top to MIC or Soft Top but I just figured I would wait and tough it out. In the mean time I just had $3K worth of work done on my 2006 Jeep Commander with 91K on the clock.

Sponsored
OP
OP
myrealname123

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know I will have to check out your ride when you get it :geek: . I drove a WildTrak at The Ford Store Morgan Hill a few weeks ago. Have no idea when I will get mine. I was considering changing from the Modular painted top to MIC or Soft Top but I just figured I would wait and tough it out. In the mean time I just had $3K worth of work done on my 2006 Jeep Commander with 91K on the clock.
Not sure when I'll finally get mine. It was produced on 6/30, but I'm part of the #BadBatch group and we have not heard a peep. Good gouge that FSMH has one, I need to drive it!

DeeVaz

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mercedes GLK 350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
More than a year after placing my reservation I finally got to see one in-person! The one at Galpin is a 4dr Wildtrack Sas, cactus grey. As excited as Iā€™ve been and anticipation through the roof, it exceeded my expectations in every way upon my first glance at it. Sadly it was driven away about two minutes after I got there, a couple took it for a test drive.

And I DID see one out in the wild, too. That one had me a little less enthusiastic, because it was in MY neighborhood, parked on the north side of Ventura in Encino. Was kinda hoping mine would be the first! It was an OBX like mine will be but the darkest blue Iā€™ve ever seen on a vehicle; muted all the features so I couldnā€™t even tell it was a Bronco for sure until Iā€™d passed it.
Still, jealous!

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More than a year after placing my reservation I finally got to see one in-person! The one at Galpin is a 4dr Wildtrack Sas, cactus grey. As excited as Iā€™ve been and anticipation through the roof, it exceeded my expectations in every way upon my first glance at it. Sadly it was driven away about two minutes after I got there, a couple took it for a test drive.

And I DID see one out in the wild, too. That one had me a little less enthusiastic, because it was in MY neighborhood, parked on the north side of Ventura in Encino. Was kinda hoping mine would be the first! It was an OBX like mine will be but the darkest blue Iā€™ve ever seen on a vehicle; muted all the features so I couldnā€™t even tell it was a Bronco for sure until Iā€™d passed it.
Still, jealous!
The one that I test drove was a WildTrak in Rapid Red (sweet color) with a soft top with the top down. I was able to carry on a conversation with the sales person in the front seat. My two teenagers were in the back seat and they said they could not hear a thing we were saying. The mannequin had side step (appeared to be aftermarket) I tried to step in without the side steps and it was quite a ways up.
Speaking of the Darkest Blue, that would be the Anti-Matter Blue that I ordered. I saw an F-150 in that color and it was pretty dark. I was actually concerned about that color washing out or muting features. Since I ordered the Modular Painted Top which means I may not get mine until the 2023 MY I may change to Rapid Red.

OP
OP
myrealname123

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been a while since I checked in here. My Bronco was finally released from dirt mountain on 10/4 and made it home to my garage on 10/27. I've put about 150 miles on it so far but now that the weekend is here, I'll be out for some break-in miles come tomorrow morning!

So far, I love everything about it. The 2.7L / 10-speed combo is exactly what I thought it would be. Seats are comfortable and the 12" screen is great. The hard top does not squeak or pop and the headliner is not shedding. There are some rough edges, but no signs of de-lamination that some have seen with theirs.

More pictures to follow after this weekend. Hope some of you all are driving yours around too now, or very soon!

Ford Bronco California Delivery Thread IMG_20211028_112925_088

Ford Bronco California Delivery Thread IMG_20211028_112925_117

Ford Bronco California Delivery Thread IMG_20211028_112925_132

Ford Bronco California Delivery Thread IMG_20211028_112925_060
Sponsored