Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After a day on the road in SE Iowa and NE Missouri I believe I need to clean the windshield. 😳. I've not seen bugs like this in daytime in the Carolinas in 20 years.

IMG_20230518_205616~2.jpg
Lovebug Season ...

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I'm getting closer! Talked to Catelyn today, my PCO has in fact a delay. I'm going to have to get a check sent from Ford after the sale because of the address discrepancy.

Bad news, also got the email from Ford that I did not get an assembly line photo. Big sad on that one!

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS Screenshot_20230519-115049

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well I'm getting closer! Talked to Catelyn today, my PCO has in fact a delay. I'm going to have to get a check sent from Ford after the sale because of the address discrepancy.

Bad news, also got the email from Ford that I did not get an assembly line photo. Big sad on that one!

We are in the same boat on that rebate due to address change. I’m flying in Tuesday to pick mine up and will pray for a check after the fact.

TheSSBoz

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here....PO Box address on my Private Offer....And physical address on everything else.....Seems crazy Ford can't remedy this after how long.....But here we are....years later. 😅

Sponsored

f1loco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t feel bad. I have had zero changes since reserving and ordering BUT there appears to be an issue applying my price protection. From what was explained to me it is a Ford glitch. Granger can see the certificate but can’t grab it and apply it to the transaction.

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have an issue with the order modification program. They said it would be submitted and cut a check when approved. No the same problem as you but something that can be accomplished.
I'm choosing to trust Granger. I have not been disappointed so far. Picking up Wed afternoon.
*EDIT* … Granger says they have the fix for issue. I should be good to go now. Waiting to hear back w email for purchase agreement. Picking it up Wednesday lunch time. I can’t complain about their service. … still have my fingers crossed ….

Having this same problem … I didn’t really change address, I just have one at my moms that I use to ship out eBay , etc … somehow granger got that one also, and that’s where my current order was placed , not at the address I will register it … I had previously sent all Info for where it was to be registered , etc … thought I was good , didn’t get an email back saying I wasn’t …… so now I guess I have to wait 3-5 months for $3220 from Ford … really not liking having to depend on Ford to come thru

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Having this same problem … I didn’t really change address, I just have one at my moms that I use to ship out eBay , etc … somehow granger got that one also, and that’s where my current order was placed , not at the address I will register it … I had previously sent all Info for where it was to be registered , etc … thought I was good , didn’t get an email back saying I wasn’t …… so now I guess I have to wait 3-5 months for $3220 from Ford … really not liking having to depend on Ford to come thru
Stay Pumped! :cool:

Jarvis

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will be flying into Des Moines Sat 5/27 arriving 10:40. Anyone else getting there around that time and would like to share an Uber to Granger, let me know.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got all my paperwork from Shelby today and scheduled to pick up a week from today. Unlike some it was only 2 rounds of signing that was a breeze. The address on all the docs is an old one so I’m hoping NY doesn’t cause trouble on that and the pricing being so much less than MSRP. Fingers crossed all goes well!

Sponsored

lalnx

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan, Rav4, had a 76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don’t feel bad. I have had zero changes since reserving and ordering BUT there appears to be an issue applying my price protection. From what was explained to me it is a Ford glitch. Granger can see the certificate but can’t grab it and apply it to the transaction.
Same for me, lived at the same address since 2001, model year transition was there, but they couldn't apply it. Granger called Ford, they said I should qualify, but an exception would need to be filed upon sale, and then Ford will issue me the check directly. I took delivery 4 weeks ago today, no word, and no pass rewards yet either. Hopefully it happens, heck I didn't think I would actually get a Bronco either, but here we are. 🤷‍♂️ Want to use mine to buy the warrenty.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After a day on the road in SE Iowa and NE Missouri I believe I need to clean the windshield. 😳. I've not seen bugs like this in daytime in the Carolinas in 20 years.

Looks like my OBX when it was offloaded from the carrier at my house. I asked him if he left any bugs alive between Iowa and Florida. First order of business was to drive to the car wash.

Congrats to you and everyone else that has been stuck in allocation purgatory. Now, get out there and make this the best summer ever.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those traveling to Des Moines. The budget friendly option hotel (Quality Inn across from airport) was fine. It’s a place to sleep, it was clean and it served the purpose. If you want anything other than the basics, then I’d look at other hotels. 🤷‍♂️

Granger was as advertised and was a phenomenal experience. Great people at Granger!

Rdperez9412

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will be flying into Des Moines Sat 5/27 arriving 10:40. Anyone else getting there around that time and would like to share an Uber to Granger, let me know.
i just sent you a message

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For those traveling to Des Moines. The budget friendly option hotel (Quality Inn across from airport) was fine. It’s a place to sleep, it was clean and it served the purpose. If you want anything other than the basics, then I’d look at other hotels. 🤷‍♂️

Granger was as advertised and was a phenomenal experience. Great people at Granger!
It’s pretty tough to beat there deal or customer service. I’ve had a few in person interactions so far and everyone I’ve met and dealt with has been a breathe of fresh air. I hope there is more business to come over the next decade!
Sponsored