CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Most of us know exactly how good we have it.😘😘

The two dealers in my city are both crooks, and I was going to buy out of town anyway. And every single person I've talked to at Granger treats me like I'm family... and family in a good way, not a back-stabbing, bickering family kind of way. 🤣

But there was a huge trade off.

People in my city who paid ADM and ridiculous thousands of dollars of "mandatory" add-ons and put up with the lying crooks... have had their Broncos two years longer than me. 🤪

Is yours the one behind me??

Edit: Oops, I forgot the picture...
Resized_PART_1685998379906_Resized_20230605_105626.jpg
You both look fabulous!
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BTW, this thread is proof positive that Granger has been top notch given all the possible ways to screw this up. Ford needs to be thanking Granger, not only did they sell a shit ton of Broncos, but the overall satisfaction with the experience has been right up there too.

Instead, Ford wants to punish them by taking away 2024 allocation, how stupid of Ford.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BTW, this thread is proof positive that Granger has been top notch given all the possible ways to screw this up. Ford needs to be thanking Granger, not only did they sell a shit ton of Broncos, but the overall satisfaction with the experience has been right up there too.

Instead, Ford wants to punish them by taking away 2024 allocation, how stupid of Ford.
Zach could have been an asshole and not pulled forward any allocations, that certainly would have made life easier for the folks at Granger this summer. But of course, he's NOT an asshole and didn't want any customers to have to keep waiting even longer AND lose their price protection on top of it.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The two dealers in my city are both crooks, and I was going to buy out of town anyway. And every single person I've talked to at Granger treats me like I'm family... and family in a good way, not a back-stabbing, bickering family kind of way. 🤣

People in my city who paid ADM and ridiculous thousands of dollars of "mandatory" add-ons and put up with the lying crooks... have had their Broncos two years longer than me. 🤪

Have a safe and fun trip back home! Take a scraper with you if you decide to go through Nebraska! They were brutal two weeks ago.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I met a really cool couple from Florida today.
ARE YOU HERE???

This is there second time buying a Bronco from Granger! He has a 4-door Cyber Orange and she was picking up an Oxford White 2-door Black Diamond.

I mentioned this because he was an early Granger customer and was telling me about all the things that were different at Granger. 😍😍😍

There seems to be people everywhere!
And even with the recent parking lot expansion, there isn't room for all of them!

Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since they probably won’t have any Bronco allocation for a while, if we can’t send Bronco business their way I guess we all will just have to try to sell Jeeps for them.… My shuttle driver, Amanda, orders all the Jeeps and if I understood her correctly they currently have a great price on 392 Jeeps - I believe it was 7% under invoice.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I met a really cool couple from Florida today.
ARE YOU HERE???

This is there second time buying a Bronco from Granger! He has a 4-door Cyber Orange and she was picking up an Oxford White 2-door Black Diamond.

I mentioned this because he was an early Granger customer and was telling me about all the things that were different at Granger. 😍😍😍

There seems to be people everywhere!
And even with the recent parking lot expansion, there isn't room for all of them!
@Catmandu is Bryon's handle. Not sure how often he goes on B6G. His Bronco is Blue Bird and was an early Granger Delivery. Stephanie's Black Diamond:

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS 1686008377210

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since they probably won’t have any Bronco allocation for a while, if we can’t send Bronco business their way I guess we all will just have to try to sell Jeeps for them.… My shuttle driver, Amanda, orders all the Jeeps and if I understood her correctly they currently have a great price on 392 Jeeps - I believe it was 7% under invoice.
And Amanda confirmed that because of Bronco, the Jeeps are getting better. 😘

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's 6 +1 ( thread lightly ) =7%

Edit: with only $100 deposit

And it comes with beefed up Dana axles, winch, upgraded u connect never seen in a jeep before, power seats ,winch yes a 12k warn i believe , standard on 35's with front camera
You should hear 6.4 HEMI roar

I have a my23

Last edited:

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Catmandu is Bryon's handle. Not sure how often he goes on B6G. His Bronco is Blue Bird and was an early Granger Delivery. Stephanie's Black Diamond:

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS 1686008377210
That's them!!!
Super nice people! 🥰

And that is the exact Bronco I had on my first order before you could get Sasquatch with a manual transmission. 😁😁

He said when he picked up their first one, they drove in onto the showroom floor... and now what was the showroom is a ton of office cubbies!

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

If it wasn't for Granger Ford I'd be driving a Jeep right now and I would never buy another Ford. I still don't think Ford really cares that so many of their dealerships have been ripping off customers with their Bronco purchases.

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally arrived yesterday. Badlands with Sas, Lux, MIC, Leather, HD bumper, Tow. She definitely needs a wash - lots of dirt, bugs and grime after the 3-day transport.

Great experience with Granger overall. No issues with pricing, got what I was expecting. $53,630 sale price vs. $68,595 current sticker price. Very happy.

It‘s been a while since I was up close and personal with a Sasquatch. Forgot how big they are...

IMG_0806.jpeg
How did the price get to 53 from 68 with SAS and hard top? You're a fortunate buyer, best deal I've read about!

wannabronco

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Tacoma, Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Base

[/QUOTE

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS Resized_PART_1685998379906_Resized_20230605_105626
Yes that’s mine! They said someone picked one up just like earlier yesterday! 😂
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS C9EF66E3-E4BF-4994-A189-BC6F4D329585

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

dvldawg

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked mine up this past Saturday. Carley and Samantha greeted me - process there was super quick. Both were so nice. Dealt with Brooke for the paperwork prior to going there. Don't know that I have ever been treated that way at any other dealer. I will be buying future vehicles there for sure. Definitely worth the wait and so glad I purchased from Granger!
Sponsored