Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Picked mine up this past Saturday. Carley and Samantha greeted me - process there was super quick. Both were so nice. Dealt with Brooke for the paperwork prior to going there. Don't know that I have ever been treated that way at any other dealer. I will be buying future vehicles there for sure. Definitely worth the wait and so glad I purchased from Granger!
I agree. Ford and Jeep/Dodge better keep making things I want to drive, because I will never purchase from another dealer ever again!

Hey, @Zach@Granger when are you opening a dealership out west? 😁😁

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I never updated, been too busy enjoying my Bronco and getting back to work. Granger was fantastic, I will absolutely do any Ford/Chrysler business through them in the future! It's exactly 999 miles home for me and well worth it. I detoured a bit sightseeing. Not only the money savings, but the whole experience won me over.

My initial estimates of travel costs increased a lot due to Memorial Day weekend timing. I could've shipped for just a little more money, but I really wanted to attach the trip to my Bronco's story. Besides, I work in towing/automotive repair so I'm naturally very picky about others handling my vehicle as little as possible haha

Road tripping far far away to retrieve new toys and Starbucks Been There mugs has become a favorite past time for me! This time it wasn't a high mileage VW/Audi from eBay so the stakes were much lower 🤣

Way to go Granger team!! Thank you

PS: Zombie Burger in Des Moines was pretty fun! I need one here in central GA asap!

PXL_20230526_174920173.jpg

PXL_20230526_181352830.jpg

PXL_20230526_201231531.jpg

PXL_20230527_014908093.jpg

PXL_20230528_064233690.jpg

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did the price get to 53 from 68 with SAS and hard top? You're a fortunate buyer, best deal I've read about!
I placed my order in October 2022 and received all of the MY 2023 price protections, plus the $2,000 minus invoice deal from Granger. That brought the purchase price to roughly $59,700. On top of that, I qualified for both the $3,620 and $2,500 private credit offers / rebate. That brought the final total to $53,500.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good Morning everyone!

First, I want to thank everyone who has taken delivery so far! It has been great to meet a lot of you and our staff is putting in extra hours to make sure we handle things in a timely manner! We were up to 14 days behind getting vehicles delivered once they hit the lot (we had 200+ new vehicles dropped off in a 3 day period). We have been able to catch up slightly.

Our progress so far:

We have delivered 230 Broncos in the last 60 days. 165 of those were in May alone!

We have 133 Broncos currently on the ground waiting for delivery. 51 Broncos in-transit to us and another 61 Broncos in the production process.

As a rule everyone has been great to deal with and we're excited to end everyone's almost 3 year wait! Please be patient with us as we continue to work through our inventory and we are trying to do so in as timely of a manner as possible!

Zach

p.s. We're also the #1 Bronco volume dealer in the country for 2023 YTD Thanks to the community here at B6G :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good Morning everyone!

First, I want to thank everyone who has taken delivery so far! It has been great to meet a lot of you and our staff is putting in extra hours to make sure we handle things in a timely manner! We were up to 14 days behind getting vehicles delivered once they hit the lot (we had 200+ new vehicles dropped off in a 3 day period). We have been able to catch up slightly.

Our progress so far:

We have delivered 230 Broncos in the last 60 days. 165 of those were in May alone!

We have 133 Broncos currently on the ground waiting for delivery. 51 Broncos in-transit to us and another 61 Broncos in the production process.

As a rule everyone has been great to deal with and we're excited to end everyone's almost 3 year wait! Please be patient with us as we continue to work through our inventory and we are trying to do so in as timely of a manner as possible!

Zach

p.s. We're also the #1 Bronco volume dealer in the country for 2023 YTD Thanks to the communits here at B6G :)
HELL YEAH! Congrats!

By far the best dealer experience of my life. Lifetime Granger customer and I'm hoping to influence family/friends to come your way for new/used car purchases.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I placed my order in October 2022 and received all of the MY 2023 price protections, plus the $2,000 minus invoice deal from Granger. That brought the purchase price to roughly $59,700. On top of that, I qualified for both the $3,620 and $2,500 private credit offers / rebate. That brought the final total to $53,500.
Which one was the Ford certificate ? I was also looking at the flowchart and for your build theres nob $3620 nor $2500 PP. Its either more or less. They made a mistake , even more so you not switching to soft top. Well done

Last edited:

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

p.s. We're also the #1 Bronco volume dealer in the country for 2023 YTD Thanks to the communits here at B6G :)
Did Zach just call us all communists? 😂

Thanks for your work. I'm one of those 133, but happy to wait for my turn. Maybe not "Happy" but willing, for the good of my comrades.

Last edited:

Wester54

Base
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 1972 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice! Been emailing with finance since Friday, hoping to be coming down tomorrow morning!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good Morning everyone!

Our progress so far:

Zach

Zach, You and everyone on your team are amazing! Nation's #1 Bronco Dealer!!! Congratulations. Y'all definitely deserve it. 🥰

I cried a little the day I was leaving Tucson to fly to Iowa because the solution to Wordle was BEAST. 😥

Albert (aka @B345T ) must have been saying "hi" to me. I am sure he is watching all of this with a big grin on his face. 🥰

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Good Morning everyone!

Our progress so far:

Zach

Congratulations Zach! Well deserved and hopefully a solid foundation for many future orders as well. I know I thank my lucky stars I'm only 4 hours away. I can't wait until my Heritage finally gets built and delivered. The Bronco Sport we bought from you last year is working out great as we wait.

mrhee6

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
looks like my Bronco arrived at Omaha this morning. I’m assuming it will take a week to get to Granger, and another week or two to get the email from Granger.

Works for me if so. I am planning on picking up on Sunday 7/2. Going to try to drive from Orlando to Granger and back in three days. Wish me luck 🤣
Just got an email that mine was delivered so looks like yours should have been too!

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good Morning everyone!

Our progress so far:

Zach

Congrats on the #1 status. I sincerely hope that you receive some much deserved recognition from Ford not only for your record breaking Bronco sales, but also for your legions of satisfied customers.