Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Granger offered it with their original plan of 1000 below invoice which brought it to 1300. It was not offered with the 2000 below invoice October plan.
I forgot about that. Even though I went through the trouble of getting a PIN for it before going the Grangtober route.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I forgot about that. Even though I went through the trouble of getting a PIN for it before going the Grangtober route.
That's ok, I forgot what I had for breakfast this morning!

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
MelRey -

MLRey - if you haven't done so, be sure you get the mileage disclosure from them to place a "wet signature" on the same. After two weeks, I went to DMV here in FL, and nothing had arrived. I called Granger only to learn of the form. Granger emailed it after finally speaking to a live body with overnight return postage. Now I have to wait for the county in Granger, IA to do something before they can overnight the papers to the DMV here in FL. I've bought a ton of cars over the years out of state, but have never had to deal with this hassle.
Didn't need a mileage disclosure form it was inspected at the DMV and they verified the mileage. Since I'm in CA I had to get a smog check for $50 but that was the only extra thing I needed.

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is normally a 2-3 week process to get this handled. Some of that depends on our local county and how backed up they are.
I received the paperwork 2 days ago so it was 2-3 weeks as Zach noted. I had no trouble with the CA DMV and it took me about two hours to get the smog check and finish the paperwork. Looking forward to driving the Bronco now that it's all registered and insured.

Thank you to Zach, Samantha and Eric who helped get this done.

Jmor

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

October 2020 reservation, picked up the 23 Wildtrak. Zach has an excellent staff. Samantha (Aka The Newlywed), Sean, Eric are what new car purchases should be in this World.
Zach has a fantastic staff. Just waiting on paperwork now. Tick tock tic tock. This is my second vehicle from Granger. And will definitely not be the last.
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS 20230620_150448
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS 20230620_150422

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

October 2020 reservation, picked up the 23 Wildtrak. Zach has an excellent staff. Samantha (Aka The Newlywed), Sean, Eric are what new car purchases should be in this World.
Zach has a fantastic staff. Just waiting on paperwork now. Tick tock tic tock. This is my second vehicle from Granger. And will definitely not be the last.
Congratulations! Were you able to get any pics of the lot? Would love to see if I can find mine.

Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No Bronco is X-Plan eligible. They haven't been from the start. Some dealers have offered "x-plan pricing", but that's just matching what the assumed x-plan price would be, if available.

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/pdf/IneligibleProducts.pdf
BTW, the A-plan (not X-plan) price on my lowly base was only $1261 less than invoice. So without even taking into account model year transition or order modification, @ $2000 under invoice, I got a better deal than Ford employees right out of the gate. Amazing.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received the paperwork 2 days ago so it was 2-3 weeks as Zach noted. I had no trouble with the CA DMV and it took me about two hours to get the smog check and finish the paperwork. Looking forward to driving the Bronco now that it's all registered and insured.

Thank you to Zach, Samantha and Eric who helped get this done.
I didn’t have any trouble with the in-transit title (or anything else) in TN, although the tax calculation/check was low by about $600 due to county by county variations in fees,etc, which I had anticipated. Echo thanks to @Zach@Granger, Samantha, Eric, everyone behind the scenes working just as hard, and God bless Albert.

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We picked up yesterday! Very quick and easy. Lot was full but none had to be parked in the grass overflow lot. Thank You! to Samantha and every else involved at Granger!

E2EF43AC-F683-4A9D-AC92-E387722CCB95.jpeg

E96D89C9-6B2D-41A8-A88D-E796A053096C.jpeg