Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty cool...wish they would have talked about lift amount / tire clearance. Just a teaser so I would go to the show I bet! Too far away for me...

Does the mounting for the shock reservoir seem off? I watched it a couple of times and thought wow could the tires ever contact those at full compression?

Also the guy working in flip flops? Ouch potential!
Local guy forges in flip flops. Idea behind it? Most shoes melt and leather burns.. Thus exposed feet just yell ouch and jump. All good.
Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Geez, these mounts for the rear shocks look wimpy. I can see an aftermarket support bracket being a popular upgrade. You people in Minnesota better keep an eye out for frame rust.
qqUoKU9.jpg

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m not up to date on all the gizmos and gadgets for off roading, would these reservoir things benefit regular on road driving?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m not up to date on all the gizmos and gadgets for off roading, would these reservoir things benefit regular on road driving?

The "yellows" or Squatch shocks have reservoirs as well, just not remote mounted.

Basically, the reservoirs hold extra fluid to keep them from fading as they get hot.

Sponsored

clpray16

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco , Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My wallet dislikes this video.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Geez, these mounts for the rear shocks look wimpy. I can see an aftermarket support bracket being a popular upgrade. You people in Minnesota better keep an eye out for frame rust.
qqUoKU9.jpg
Glad I wasn't the only to think this. That looks perilously fragile.

Shinoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Local guy forges in flip flops. Idea behind it? Most shoes melt and leather burns.. Thus exposed feet just yell ouch and jump. All good.
That'll last until he drops a workpiece on his foot and has a permanent scar and a burn he can't feel anymore. I've dropped them on my feet plenty of times and would take burned leather over permanent scarring and nerve damage from a 2300f piece of hot metal on my foot.

Athletic shoes/sneakers/etc, yea, he has a point, but leather workboots...no, he doesn't.

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They list those Fox coil-overs, on their site, as having 0 to 2" lift.
Camburg's 2021 Bronco page.
The fox coilovers have a threaded body to adjust rid height. Not sure if that's abundantly clear or not. The performance elites and the race ones both do anyway.

Sponsored

ScumbagTakumi

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AE86 Corolla (S2K SWAP), 08 Acura MDX AKA THE GOAT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Camburg posted the following last week on Instagram. I'm curious to see the final product and what kind of numbers they claim.

Ford Bronco Camburg Racing's Bronco suspension system upgrades Screenshot_20221113-072226~2

Ford Bronco Camburg Racing's Bronco suspension system upgrades Screenshot_20221113-072226~2

I really like their Trail Series Long Travel kits because they typically use bolt-on coilovers, so you do not have to ditch what you already have to make them work. The slapper arm bump is obviously rad too. I would imagine spring rate and valving might need to be changed because of the increased motion ratio, but that is not a big deal, and if they make room for a secondary shock, that could solve the valving issue too, although I think the bump set up certainly helps a ton.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have Camburgs on my FJ and planning to get them on my Bronco too, good product. I will probably stay with the tubular models though, that billet stuff is way too expensive IMHO and does not offer anything more.
same and tube stuff is very strong

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
unnecessary for 90% of usā€¦. Especially slow speed or rock crawlers. Thatā€™s why I went with Icons that donā€™t have resiā€˜s.

ScumbagTakumi

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AE86 Corolla (S2K SWAP), 08 Acura MDX AKA THE GOAT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

same and tube stuff is very strong
Ya tubular is definitely plenty. These and most IFS front ends are basically set up so that the spindle is the point where most of the forces that would break the arm go through. This is why spindle gussets are so common in the Yota community