Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to look sweet with my carbon fiber tie rod ends and skid plates.
Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Excited to how this turns out!! I would like to order this, ADV’s, or Ford’s Mod top. Whichever is cheaper assuming quality is the same

Sponsored

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

man there is no rush for a 2d hardtop. who needs one beyond damaged ones or people that just want to customize?

now the 4d, a lot of people went soft to speed up their orders, and dealers were saying sure, you'll be able to order hardtops in a year. two years in and crickets, and honestly not looking like a thing for at least a year or more..
I got a from my local dealer and was td their sell one for around 8k. That's gonna be a no from me. Im ok with a soft top for know

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not bad $$$. imo HUGE opportunity for someone to come to market with a good 4d hardtop for a reasonable price. if adv is going to be 6500 for modular with hookups i feel like hitting the 3-4 range will just rake.
Adv is closer to $10k shipped with wiper/sprayer and two piece. Just waaaay to expensive. I’m hoping Anderson can find a way to get them sold closer to $4k before shipping but I’m sure it’s tough. Anyone that does could sell a ton. I was lucky to find someone selling their new oem for $3200 within an hour of me so I have both but I would run soft only if I had to choose

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Adv is closer to $10k shipped with wiper/sprayer and two piece. Just waaaay to expensive. I’m hoping Anderson can find a way to get them sold closer to $4k before shipping but I’m sure it’s tough. Anyone that does could sell a ton. I was lucky to find someone selling their new oem for $3200 within an hour of me so I have both but I would run soft only if I had to choose
If someone was selling OEM around me for $3200 I’d jump on that like you did. Sweet deal. I’d get the OEM painted and be done with it

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a from my local dealer and was td their sell one for around 8k. That's gonna be a no from me. Im ok with a soft top for know
In my opinion, Soft top is more costly to produce compared to the hard top. With alll the mechanisms and all, it will be more expensive. Whereas a hard top is more or less molded plastic. It is really interesting how customer preferencesl turned out. :)

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Although I did not read all 7 pages I will say this.

For those who thought 5K was to high for an ADV Fiberglass roof, if this is a true carbon fiber roof it will be more ADV........ALOT more.

Just wanted to give you'all my 2 cents so we can hold down all the nastiness when the price is revealed.

😉

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you on crack? Or do you like to make up numbers for fun. My one piece hardtop from them with both the sound insulation and wiper was under 7k WITH shipping and I live on the east coast. With the modular top it would be a little over 7k. I’m not saying that is cheap by any stretch but it isn’t 10k. My shipping was under 1000 bucks. You are either a hater or someone that likes to throw around BS as fact.

and I’m calling bullshit on someone selling you a oem mic top for 3200 bucks. No one is that stupid or they stole it. Not to mention why would they be selling it?

Last edited:

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
man there is no rush for a 2d hardtop. who needs one beyond damaged ones or people that just want to customize?

now the 4d, a lot of people went soft to speed up their orders, and dealers were saying sure, you'll be able to order hardtops in a year. two years in and crickets, and honestly not looking like a thing for at least a year or more..
Peak irony. Wow.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In my opinion, Soft top is more costly to produce compared to the hard top. With alll the mechanisms and all, it will be more expensive. Whereas a hard top is more or less molded plastic. It is really interesting how customer preferences turned out. :)

Less about preference and more about where you live and if you are using it as a daily.
If you have to go into work with snow on the ground, not many people want to deal with a soft top. Age becomes a factor here also, the younger you are the more likely you are to put up with bullsh!t inconveniences in the winter.
Sponsored