Sponsored

Carplay devices that add rooted Android to your screen. Digital gauges, On-X, Youtube etc..

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Android phone connects wirelessly, and then I plug the box in. Here’s a video someone else posted in another thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-soon-per-ford-mike-levine.55732/post-1817165
They actually just emailed me back last night with an update file for it. I'm out of town for work until next friday. If you really want I can forward you the email if you PM me your email address.
You can connect it to CarPlay wirelessly also. You can easily switch between the T-Box and your phone.
They actually just emailed me back last night with an update file for it. I'm out of town for work until next friday. If you really want I can forward you the email if you PM me your email address.
Sponsored

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Waste of money. Sitting in the console . Bought an android phone to connect it to only to find out the new android phones don’t support android auto.
Don't support AA or the AA app icon is missing?

AA is baked into Android now, and the icon went away a few update iterations ago.

Settings > Apps > Android Auto should bring up the options/interface for it.

Coolbeans05

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg tdi ,Touareg v8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sweet. I’ll see if they will respond to me reaching out again

Coolbeans05

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Touareg tdi ,Touareg v8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't support AA or the AA app icon is missing?

AA is baked into Android now, and the icon went away a few update iterations ago.

Settings > Apps > Android Auto should bring up the options/interface for it.
I’ll check

Peteduce

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 ND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would be nice if this can be used to mirror a garmin gps.(not an app from phone.)

Sponsored
OP
OP
mark1031

mark1031

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 1966 VW Bus, 1999 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought one of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09J8N3KLW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Then updated the firmware to the one on the bottom of the page which brings it to Android 12

https://www.binize.com/pages/binize-firmware-update

So far this has been the best working device in my Bronco EXCEPT it doesnt always go fullscreen. When it doesnt I have go to Android Auto and use my Galaxy S21 to go into fullscreen mode, then swtich back to Apple Carplay to toggle back to the Benize T-box. Then it runs great in fullscreen mode.

Pinch to zoom in and out does not work though which is annoying.

Jim Fantazzia

Base
First Name
Willem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is their promo code. It is still available.
Ford Bronco Carplay devices that add rooted Android to your screen. Digital gauges, On-X, Youtube etc.. 230413-AKC-EDM-4_01

Sigmanutz

Wildtrak
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't read this entire thread, but have been doing my own research and experiments this past month. This is the product most people are probably looking for. All of these boxes are cheap Chinese products, however I have found the best results with least problems in this one.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BM8VWZJL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

$10 a month (or something similar) will buy you a SIM card with internet data. The SIM goes into the AI box. You could leave your phone at home if you wanted! If you have a 12" screen (and enjoy using it), one of these AI boxes should be a no-brainer. Just remember that whatever box you wind up with, has been sitting on the shelf for months and months - make sure you do a firmware update for your product prior to forming opinions. I was pretty disappointed at first, and even filed to return it. However, after updating it, the device now exceeds the expectations I originally had.

These things are really neat. And other people think so too. Next time you pick up a passenger, have a Super Nintendo game playing, or maybe a swipe-right dating app. Anyone who has been part of the "Can it play DOOM" culture, knows exactly what I'm talking about: no one wants to play DOOM on a calculator or a refrigerator. But the fact that we can, if we wanted to, is awesome.

Cheers!

Sponsored

Douss11

Badlands
First Name
AD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well this sucks. I got the 3.5.3 update which enables wide screen and now the Carlinkit box not longer is "recognized" as a compatible USB device. :(
I just got a bronco update and now I cant do full screen with my carlink android box .. did you fix yours?

Douss11

Badlands
First Name
AD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received a Carlinkit TBox yesterday and am using it with Apple CarPlay. My Bronco has the full screen update but I am having issue getting the Tbox to work properly. The Tbox thinks it is in full screen but the Bronco pops up the right side panel when I switch to it. This creates the right side of the screen to be covered up. Any suggestions. Is this a firmware issue with the TBox?

Ford Bronco Carplay devices that add rooted Android to your screen. Digital gauges, On-X, Youtube etc.. 230413-AKC-EDM-4_01
this happened to me. the way I got to go full screen was by connecting my android phones first, then do full size on my auto android while i was running my androit auto i connect the carlink and select it as carplay and that did the trick, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bronco just this a software update and now I cant...... do full screen...
also this update wont let you connect to android or carplay while driving and other stuff that really sucks...

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

does it work after the Ford latest update about 2 weeks ago????
my old carlink box in my FE went to small screen only...but in our 23 WT it still is full screen...WT has a newer version of carlinkit box tho.

what is happening with yours?