Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It is most likely a compatibility issue. If you open android auto full screen first, the canlinkit works correctly.
There is supposedly a way to reset the t-box resolution using a weblink (192.168.50.2) but i have not been able to get that to work.
Sponsored

Mikejr66

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is most likely a compatibility issue. If you open android auto full screen first, the canlinkit works correctly.
There is supposedly a way to reset the t-box resolution using a weblink (192.168.50.2) but i have not been able to get that to work.
Been trying the web link with no success. I have tried placing AA in full screen first but once I switch to the TBox the right panel appears.

LiftedPony

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak 4dr, Porsche GT4, Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just to show how behind I am on updates. I got this notification today 🥹

064CE426-571C-4CD3-B1D1-DBCB4A07569F.jpeg

DooleySD

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, manual, high package
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) 064CE426-571C-4CD3-B1D1-DBCB4A07569F
I just got 2.1.2 update last night. Horn and lights added. Cool. So now I have a panic button from my phone. 2021 Badlands with 12k miles. Slowly but surely maybe we will get full screen carplay some day, just not today.

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got 2.1.2 update last night. Horn and lights added. Cool. So now I have a panic button from my phone. 2021 Badlands with 12k miles. Slowly but surely maybe we will get full screen carplay some day, just not today.
Also a 2021 Badlands here. Still on 1.6.0 since April 22nd of last year.

Sponsored

Mikejr66

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is what my Tbox does:

The TBox seems to work when first using an android phone to go into full screen. It does not work when using an iPhone. Appreciate the video and hope they fix the bug with the iPhone.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The TBox seems to work when first using an android phone to go into full screen. It does not work when using an iPhone. Appreciate the video and hope they fix the bug with the iPhone.
From what I can gather the box manufacturer claims that the behaviors we have described are the fault of the unit that's in the car...when I emailed stream to your car and explained that it wasn't going into full screen they said oh that's the auto manufacturer issue not ours...so I predict that CPC won't do anything from their end from a programming standpoint, which sucks because not everyone has a spare Android device laying around to boot up their CPC unit.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I updated using FDRS.
Any chance you can shoot me directions for that? I’m in FDRS right now actually but not sure how sync gets updated.

Ridge 22

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am having the same issue with the screen cutting off on the tbox. I was asked to send in screen shots, which I did. Was told they are working on a firmware fix. Didn't provide an ETA

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any chance you can shoot me directions for that? I’m in FDRS right now actually but not sure how sync gets updated.
APIM is the sync module. You’ll need to update that. You will also need a flash drive, but it will explain all that and walk you through the process. It’s very easy, but can be time consuming.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
APIM is the sync module. You’ll need to update that. You will also need a flash drive, but it will explain all that and walk you through the process. It’s very easy, but can be time consuming.
Perfect. That makes me think I need to update the IPC before the APIM update will show up..

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Perfect. That makes me think I need to update the IPC before the APIM update will show up..
Yeah it really depends on the vehicle and what updates you have. But you certainly may need to do other updates before it’ll show an update available for the APIM. Any TCU updates I would also recommend doing.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah it really depends on the vehicle and what updates you have. But you certainly may need to do other updates before it’ll show an update available for the APIM. Any TCU updates I would also recommend doing.
Thanks!

This IPC module update is a beast. 100,000 blocks at 500 blocks a minute.. gonna be here all night.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks!

This IPC module update is a beast. 100,000 blocks at 500 blocks a minute.. gonna be here all night.
lol yep, just make sure you have some type of charger on the battery!
Sponsored