Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No hazin

I’m okay if there’s a haze on the windows from certain angles, but I think it will annoy me through the windshield. I may postpone my appointment for the windshield to see how these front windows look after fully cured. Thanks for the info.
No haze. Very happy
Sponsored

OP
OP
Iamjulieb

Iamjulieb

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does noone else have inspection stickers/brake tag on their front window? How do you remove the adhesive inspection sticker when it is time for a new one without cutting/peeling up the tint?

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does noone else have inspection stickers/brake tag on their front window? How do you remove the adhesive inspection sticker when it is time for a new one without cutting/peeling up the tint?
Get sheets of cling film from the hobby shop or Amazon to affix your sticker to then press that on the glass.
Grafix Clear, 9 x 12” Sheets, Static Film, Create Your Own Window Clings and Temporary Decorations, Just Stick to Any Glass, Acrylic, or Glossy Surface(KCF6C), 6 Count (Pack of 1) https://a.co/d/hGX0oUi

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the front windows tinted today with Xpel Prime XR. What a difference it made in regards to heat here in sunny California.

I understand it takes up to two weeks to fully cure allowing any bubbles and or air to smooth out.

I’m considering having the ceramic tint applied to the windshield, but I can visibly see the tint on the window, it looks dimpled, if that makes sense, and don’t want to be looking at dimples on my windshield, that would drive me crazy.

Have you had this product installed? Once it fully cures will I still see it? If so I need to cancel having it installed on my windshield

IMG_8075.jpeg

I have 40% Ceramic on my windshield. No bubbles etc...make sure the installer is good. You may have some small bubbles initially but by day 3 in the heat those should be gone.
Sponsored