Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are these recent builds or an influx from clearing out dirt mountain? Regardless - the average still looks good

Could you potentially keep the group updated on open reservations/orders over the coming months so we can see position in line?
dirt mountain...they are all 2021s...

yes...6 scheduled yesterday, so ill remove them from the list...
Sponsored

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

SOLD

2021 Bronco available on ground...

Customer picking up his ordered F150 today & does not want it...just wants the equity...

He is looking for offers over MSRP before he picks up his F150 today around 12pm...

Cyber Orange
4 door
Badlands 334A Lux
Soft top
SAS
Floor liners
Tow

$58595 - MSRP

Text me if anyone is interested & i can present your offer to him...215-410-2210

Attachments

Last edited:

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tom turning tricks to secure fresh '22 orders for his reservation holders is why he has my loyalty
Im keeping mine here as well but I have to ask and wonder why there was an email back on mid OCT (maybe this has been discussed) about 6 spec'ed 2022's that was a first come first serve as long as you had a reservation. It allowed the first person to respond to grab a 2022 instead of reaching out to reservations that had that similar model on order but maybe a different color or package.
This was also at MSRP instead of 3% below invoice.

Has this been discussed?

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Im keeping mine here as well but I have to ask and wonder why there was an email back on mid OCT (maybe this has been discussed) about 6 spec'ed 2022's that was a first come first serve as long as you had a reservation. It allowed the first person to respond to grab a 2022 instead of reaching out to reservations that had that similar model on order but maybe a different color or package.

Has this been discussed?
That's what I was referencing, Tom mentioned it in a post here too

Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Has this been discussed?
I would’t want to have to sift through hundreds of orders trying to figure out what’s close to matching, to individually reach out to customers who will have different thresholds of flexibility one by one.

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would’t want to have to sift through hundreds of orders trying to figure out what’s close to matching, to individually reach out to customers who will have different thresholds of flexibility one by one.
but with computers shouldn't it be easy to see who has a model on order? Hey we got a Badlands coming in who's next on the list and see if they want it.

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
but with computers shouldn't it be easy to see who has a model on order? Hey we got a Badlands coming in who's next on the list and see if they want it.
I don’t know Ford’s system, so I can’t say if it has that kind of search capability. Otherwise you’re relying on Chapman having kept and maintained a spreadsheet/database of every order in full detail. I know Tom tracked some basics, but probably not every option. Then what if that Badlands has every option I want except I have an OBX on order? Maybe I’m willing to change trim. What about color?
I agree if there’s an exact match it would be nice to make it available to that person, but if any kind of flexibility or change is involved just making them available to all order holders is probably more fair.

Buford

Wildtrak
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t know Ford’s system, so I can’t say if it has that kind of search capability. Otherwise you’re relying on Chapman having kept and maintained a spreadsheet/database of every order in full detail. I know Tom tracked some basics, but probably not every option. Then what if that Badlands has every option I want except I have an OBX on order? Maybe I’m willing to change trim. What about color?
I agree if there’s an exact match it would be nice to make it available to that person, but if any kind of flexibility or change is involved just making them available to all order holders is probably more fair.
you act like we live in 1990

agree to disagree

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing wrong with the email blast

They were pretty low optioned vehicles that Tom got for reservation holders. Probably huge compromises for most people on the list. He gave everyone the option to call dibs on one and they're guaranteed a MSRP 2022. Hopefully he offers more from wherever he's finding these

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still waiting on mine from a 6/30 blend date. I was supposed to get the roof replaced by the end of September. It's now the end of October. Ridiculous.

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have come to love my lightly optioned buyback Gladiator Willys. Coming from a string of highly optioned cars and trucks, it was a nice change and tbh Jeeps don't need to be optioned out to be fun and functional. That Sahara 4xe with the sky top is an awesome commuter though and the 4xe vehicles are very premium to start out with (LEDs, premium sound, biggest screen radio) so can't go wrong there.
Me too and I may actually keep mine as an additional vehicle

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

you act like we live in 1990

agree to disagree
I individually emailed all 400+ reservation holders starting with the earliest timestamps…i didn’t do it as a bulk email, so it took some time…plus, the 6 that were scooped up weren’t close to what any of those 6 had on order…could I have contacted individually and waited for an answer…of course I could, but unfortunately, ford wanted an answer asap & I didn’t want to lose them