First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve been joking about getting bumped to ‘23, now I’m starting to think I’ll be lucky if I get a ‘24.
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@DealerInsider Tom, how long do you plan on running your discount on special order Rangers. Just wondering as the bloom has fallen off the rose of the Bronco for me. If I haven't gotten a sniff of a build date by the middle of this year I can see a new Ranger in my future. Thanks
If you are seriously considering a Ranger, and aren't in a hurry for a vehicle, why not wait for the next gen Ranger. Get in on day one reservation when they open.

So much better looking than the current gen.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider FEA861BA-2800-44F4-8A9B-5BDEFDEE737E

Keebs64

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you are seriously considering a Ranger, and aren't in a hurry for a vehicle, why not wait for the next gen Ranger. Get in on day one reservation when they open.

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider FEA861BA-2800-44F4-8A9B-5BDEFDEE737E
:D:D You still think a day one reservation from Ford will get you a vehicle... :D:D

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yea, lets leave one reservation system from Ford to enter another one from Ford
What could possibly go wrong
🤷‍♂️ 🤣

One of the things I like about the current Ranger is that is does not Share the same front design as the F150
If I wanted an F150 I would have ordered one.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've looked at this one Steve, but I just can't make myself love it right now. Of course by the time I make a decision that may change. :)

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've looked at this one Steve, but I just can't make myself love it right now. Of course by the time I make a decision that may change. :)
If it was available now I think I would go for it. I just don't like the current gen. Front clip just looks too car-like. And that single row back seat that barely folds down is a deal breaker. Hope they fix that with the next gen.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If it was available now I think I would go for it. I just don't like the current gen. Front clip just looks too car-like. And that single row back seat that barely folds down is a deal breaker. Hope they fix that with the next gen.
If I find that Ford fixed the back seat I would go ahead, and love the looks. I really like that feature in the F-150's.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, lets leave one reservation system from Ford to enter another one from Ford
What could possibly go wrong
🤷‍♂️ 🤣
Don’t worry. Both models are built at the same plant, and according to the infamous “capacity schedulers” here on the forum, MAP has plenty of capacity. 😉

Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 088CE931-2E04-4B0E-A9F7-820A8EE4C72E

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't know how but my initial order for my Bronco through Tom led to 3 more vehicle orders through him. Gonna have so many trips to Horsham over the next year or so
You know what they say brother, "Money talks, bullshit walks". When you got it, you can't hide it......:)

BTW, I'm looking hard at Tom's deal on a special ordered Ranger. If I don't hear anything to make me stay with the Bronco by the end of July this year, I may just make that order.

Last edited:

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You know what they say brother, "Money talks, bullshit walks". When you got it, you can't hide it......:)

BTW, I'm looking hard at Tom's deal on a special ordered Ranger. If I don't hear anything to make me stay with the Bronco by the end of July this year, I may just make that order.
What is the special deal on the ranger?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last edited:

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks like im #44 on the list. Waiting for the body colored hard top, so that leaves me at MY23'. IIRC, FORD will revert back to normal production this year. MY23 production will commence in the fall of this year. Up until now, the Bronco has seen an abbreviated production and MY23 will be the first full production year.
Sponsored