Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Any word if all the same constraints are still there? Ordered base-base 2 door 7sp. Timestamp-wise I'm 104 on the list. Now I'm really doubting my build will get selected for next year or even in 2023.
Sponsored

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today we received our full year 2022 Bronco #: 53

They also stated it might change for better or worse
53 for the entire year?! Gosh, Ford is sure doing everything they can to screw up this release more and more by the day. Currently sitting 16th on the list, and although that gives me a good chance to see a Bronco this year, I would estimate that still puts me towards the end of this year based on how previous constraints have gone. I told myself if I don't have a build date by April I'm out, so looks like that might be happening here soon. Can't deal with @Ford Motor Company BS anymore. Tom, I'll probably be reaching out to you about a Gladiator come April. Its been fun..

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any word if all the same constraints are still there? Ordered base-base 2 door 7sp. Timestamp-wise I'm 104 on the list. Now I'm really doubting my build will get selected for next year or even in 2023.
I'm 19 on the list. 2 door BL 7sp MT. I'm wondering if I'll see my Bronco this year. Thinking about changing my build but I really want a 2 door Mansquash. So torn

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today we received our full year 2022 Bronco #: 53

They also stated it might change for better or worse
I thought they allocated you 100 for 2022. I'm sitting at #19 on your list, so am I looking at 2023 now?

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought they allocated you 100 for 2022. I'm sitting at #19 on your list, so am I looking at 2023 now?
Ford looks at the full list for the dealer each week they schedule. Starts at the earliest time stamp with a submitted order. Can't built it? Move onto the next. Repeat until that dealer is out of allocation for that week/month of scheduling.

Sometimes a ton of builds early on a list can't be built so they pick up simpler builds towards the bottom. If you're at Chapman and have a pretty loaded out vehicle and you're not at the very top of the list, you might want to consider a simpler build so you can be in a Bronco instead of sitting on your hands giving yourself the stranger for a few years. I did this with my first Bronco and skipped a very massive line of orders ahead of me with a 4dr soft top Big Bend 7spd for $2k under invoice. Even the sales guy putting in my order thought I was retarded asking for it to go in as a 2021 allocation and still got picked up.

Something to think about.

Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, so bummed :cry:, guess I'm out. I'm #54 on the list LOL final slap in the face. I can't wait another year w/ my current vehicle situation. Not your fault Tom, appreciate you and your team! Ford royally f'ed this one up, went from potential customer for life to such a bad taste in my mouth I don't think I'll ever consider another Ford. Looks like 2022 Tundra it is! Good luck to you all.
Sorry to see a fellow New Englander loss out. If I ever get my BL I'll hit you up to go wheeling (-: enjoy the Tundra, love the 2022 Truck. If I don't have my Bronco by the time the 2023 4Runner is launched I'm jumping ship to.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford looks at the full list for the dealer each week they schedule. Starts at the earliest time stamp with a submitted order. Can't built it? Move onto the next. Repeat until that dealer is out of allocation for that week/month of scheduling.

Sometimes a ton of builds early on a list can't be built so they pick up simpler builds towards the bottom. If you're at Chapman and have a pretty loaded out vehicle and you're not at the very top of the list, you might want to consider a simpler build so you can be in a Bronco instead of sitting on your hands giving yourself the stranger for a few years. I did this with my first Bronco and skipped a very massive line of orders ahead of me with a 4dr soft top Big Bend 7spd for $2k under invoice. Even the sales guy putting in my order thought I was retarded asking for it to go in as a 2021 allocation and still got picked up.

Something to think about.
I know but I keep seeing my build being delivered to much later timestamps, I'm happy for them but it just doesn't make any sense. :unsure: But thats been Ford story day one with the website crash. I am thinking about it or do I just want to hang out on my Bronco hammock. :cool: I'll probably change my build to a 4 door soft top.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm 19 on the list. 2 door BL 7sp MT. I'm wondering if I'll see my Bronco this year. Thinking about changing my build but I really want a 2 door Mansquash. So torn
Don't change your build just to get something close to what you originally wanted in order to get it sooner. You'll regret it. I'm glad I only changed from a MOD top to a MIC top and left everything else alone.

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take this for what its worth, but I've been watching these lists very very closely and calculating my position on each and every list. I've put some time figuring how many Bronco's were removed from the list on each release, and how many of that total number were removed above and below my position. I've always calculated that ~1/3 were loaded, top of the list builds (above my position) while the rest were less loaded based on constraints (below my position). If Tom is seeing 53 for the ENTIRE 2022 year, that only leaves ~17.6 (18) being top of list pulls. This is why I'm so pissed off with Ford, cause me being at 16 on the list, means I would just BARELY make that cut off, and if I do it'll be towards the end of the year.

Completely rough numbers obviously, and Ford likes to change these numbers constantly. But from every list Tom has posted here, everytime I calculate it, it's always in that 30-35% top of the list percentage. But this would put you in a dice roll sitting at 19th. and being a 2 door doesn't help

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Take this for what its worth, but I've been watching these lists very very closely and calculating my position on each and every list. I've put some time figuring how many Bronco's were removed from the list on each release, and how many of that total number were removed above and below my position. I've always calculated that ~1/3 were loaded, top of the list builds (above my position) while the rest were less loaded based on constraints (below my position). If Tom is seeing 53 for the ENTIRE 2022 year, that only leaves ~17.6 (18) being top of list pulls. This is why I'm so pissed off with Ford, cause me being at 16 on the list, means I would just BARELY make that cut off, and if I do it'll be towards the end of the year.

Completely rough numbers obviously, and Ford likes to change these numbers constantly. But from every list Tom has posted here, everytime I calculate it, it's always in that 30-35% top of the list percentage. But this would put you in a dice roll sitting at 19th. and being a 2 door doesn't help
Your calculation assumes that Tom meant 53 more allocations for 2022. I'm wondering if he meant they will only have 53 allocations in 2022 counting from the switch in November.

Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your calculation assumes that Tom meant 53 more allocations for 2022. I'm wondering if he meant they will only have 53 allocations in 2022 counting from the switch in November.
That's my question. That will make all the difference on the world

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No reservation and December 2021 order. Hundreds above me. I'll see it in 2024 if I'm lucky.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No reservation and December 2021 order. Hundreds above me. I'll see it in 2024 if I'm lucky.
Depending on what you ordered, you never know. I’ve seen people get scheduled within 2 months of walking into a dealer and ordering without a reservation. I think it’s a crapshoot at this point, depending on build.
Good luck!

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Depending on what you ordered, you never know. I’ve seen people get scheduled within 2 months of walking into a dealer and ordering without a reservation. I think it’s a crapshoot at this point, depending on build.
Good luck!
Oh I know. My build is simple. OBX 2.3, soft top, High, Advance and switches. But talking to my guy at the dealer the hundreds above me are ever changing their builds trying to beat the system. I know their is a very slight chance. But I'm being a realist.

Seems at this point the best way to get it sooner is to not only have an easy build. But to find a dealer with decent allocation numbers, low reservations and selling at MSRP. The Unicorn dealers. If they even exist.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good luck!
Exactly, depends on what you order. If you look at Tom’s list and exclude 2dr, BL, WT it gets drastically shorter. It’s not shown but you’re probably on an even shorter list ditching MIC and Tow.

Keep your build simple and have a Jeep spec in your back pocket in case you need a ride ASAP.
Sponsored